Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST (56494 Views)

Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Rexyl(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
DEATH IS THE ULTIMATE END AFTER THE YEARS WELL SPENT! Oh death where is your sting? .. Christ has overcome that!
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Collynzo419: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:

Look at orlando owoh aka collynzo419,Generalscatter and other irresponsible handles you use on nairaland talking about being reasonable.
My friend face the door and quit mentioning me.

Go and sue daily post for defamation of character on behalf of Buhari if you are pained.
Area boy.

Hey snake man, I am not Orlando Owoh, be very careful

Do not ever mention my moniker again

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Lerumo: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Its funny how people hear things and swallow it hook, line and sinker.

This is Buhari's fourth time of contesting the Presidency. This is the time Buhari has more support than even the Opposition can imagine. This fear, has made them resort to al kinds of propaganda to dis-credit him.

Now, Buhari is the reason there is traffic congestion in Lagos, Buhari is planning interim govt, Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria, Buhari this, Buhari that.

Please lets face issues, stop trying to divert attention from the issues on ground. If Jonathan cannot fight corruption in his first term in office, is it when he gets a second term that he will do it.

If Nigerians really need change they will do the right thing. Don't let the politicians deceive you. You don't need to stand on a mountain to see Nigeria's problems.

If Buhari gets into power and doesn't perform he will be voted out.

Please lets face the facts, Nigerians can see what's happening around them. Its left to them to make the choice.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by dvee2: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
rhymz:

I repeat again, the reality is that Buhari is getting support from the people who do not matter even in the North. I won't be surprised if this election goes exactly like the 2011.

How many major Northern politicians have declared open support for him since his emergence as the flag bearer for APC. Even Atiku his fellow party mate is yet to take any categorical stand on Buhari's candidacy. I tell why :

The Northern political heavy wright's that I know, understand very well that besides the fact that Buhari is grossly overrated and does not understand the dynamics of politics in Nigeria as it relates to the North;
*He is too old now, might be overwhelmed with the heavy demands of leadership and might just do a Yaradua on them and power will return to the South and SW will be the beneficiary.

* They know Tinubu is no father Christmas and they see the hands of Obasanjo all over the insistence that the VP must be a southwesterner. They know the Yoruba way of doing politics, they never sow where they don't hope to benefit in the nearest future.

* Osibanjo is a distraction for gullible Nigerian Christians, going by how the man has been left alone to do his own celebrity campaign jumping from one BRT bus to campaign to going to shoprite and then going to secular shows to mingle with the likes of Olamide only tells you one thing, they don't take the lackey Pastor seriously for now, he is just there to fulfill a purpose for the Southwest handlers of the party. Osibanjo obviously can not swing any vote even in the SW.

Buhari might look fit in all the doctored pictures of him and his clueless VP but one thing is a giving, he is very old, lethargic, probably has limitations as a result of his age and nobody knows his health status, at least it is not in the public domain, so if there is an argument that he is getting all the SW support from the SW handlers of the party, it is because it is a very high probability, they probably know his health conditions and status better than any ordinary supporter, knowing how cleverly cunning the SW do politics it might possibly be why many of the Northern political elites are still very much ambivalent about a Buhari presidency.

Check out the man's sponsors so far, they are largely none-northerners, that says a lot. Politics goes beyond loud propaganda and brawn and threat, elite support base is very key and if you are not getting it even from your own stronghold then don't be too surprised if Buhari gets all the media and sectional common man support in the north and still lose come election day. I have said enough, I need somebody intelligent to debate with me on this not abuse or throw childish temper tantrums.

Thats what you believe. However,every sane person in the north knows from day one that the northern Elite do not want Buahari,not for anything but for his anti corruption stands. They will do anything to defend the statusco. thats why they dont want Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by encryptjay(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cutesexy1:
Seen
Lols... "Noted/seen" everytime, pls take a break.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by yougos(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
72 + 8 = 80

Why can't all these Old cargos go nd rest and allow able bodied men to come up and think for somtin beta

Same thing baffle me abt Tony Aneni

Nigeria Sef....

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by An2elect2(f): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ochillary:
are you a Christian?

You had to ask? undecided You know the answer already.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by SupremeTeam: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Any northern muslim that occupies aso rock will die.

The curse has been placed on them by God.

Since Abacha's death, this is the situation.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
PassingShot:

But it is you TANoids that are already "catching hypertension" already.

It is you TANoids who behave like everyone must vote for Mr. Clueless.

And it is you TANoids who behave like you will commit suicide if Buhari wins.
No probs bro.Let's see who between Jonathan or Buhari's camp will commit suicide after feb 14 2015.

Insha allah, we shall all live to witness the election.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lerumo:
Its funny how people hear things and swallow it hook, line and sinker.

This is Buhari's fourth time of contesting the Presidency. This is the time Buhari has more support than even the Opposition can imagine. This fear, has made them resort to al kinds of propaganda to dis-credit him.

Now, Buhari is the reason there is traffic congestion in Lagos, Buhari is planning interim govt, Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria, Buhari this, Buhari that.

Please lets face issues, stop trying to divert attention from the issues on ground. If Jonathan cannot fight corruption in his first term in office, is it when he gets a second term that he will do it.

If Nigerians really need change they will do the right thing. Don't let the politicians deceive you. You don't need to stand on a mountain to see Nigeria's problems.

If Buhari gets into power and doesn't perform he will be voted out.

Please lets face the facts, Nigerians can see what's happening around them. Its left to them to make the choice.
[size=18pt] Buhari is also the reason why Jonathan is clueless [/size]

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by bendeco(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
It is possible you might even die before him. Who knows? Death is no respecter of persons be it young or old.

Abi u knw say u are DEAD Already...wot a foolish comment.

FOOLISH Girl With empty Brain.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by mediachirps(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
what else? he will collapse by February 14 2015
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by silat(f): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
But wait o, what is a 72 years old man looking for as a president? Even if he is not ill now, when he gets in the problem of this country will give him serious heart issues. Let him go n rest o. A word is enuf for d wise.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by PapiWata: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
There seems to be a lot of disagreement and conjecture regarding whether terror gang leader Buhari is suffering from advanced stages of some hideous venereal disease, or is the deserving victim of terminal, inoperable brain cancer.

Can any medical practitioners in the house help us out here by rendering for the esteemed Nairaland readership a more detailed breakdown explicating just what specific diseases have infested the tissues and atrophied cranial contents of this career loser, Weeping General Buhari, so that we can better arrive at an estimate of just how many weeks or months that oxygen-wasting terror gang leader has to live.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by annibro(f): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
mu2sa2:
Absolutely. He doesn't even look 72. I can see that having failed to discredit Buhari, Gejites are now resorting to wishing him dead. Their wish will surely boomerang.

Its even getting more clearer those who plotted d Bomb attack 2 kill him months ago afterall BokoH has never come out 2 claim resposibility 4 dat particular attack

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by sweetgala(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
PDP ARE WORSE THAN THE REPUBLICANS WHEN IT'S TIME TO CAMPAIGN

ALWAYS LOOKING TO MUDDY THE WATER

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by stnwani(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Buhari was a kind hearted man, virile in all respect and had d compulsion to do good.May his soul rest in peace(in advance)..
Its GEJ all the way!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Abugab(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pure bunkum, utter rubbish...Is GEJ healthier than Buhari, what happens to his pilgrimages to Germany to seek medical care? They should say something else because this kite being flown by pdp has refused to fly. Nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Collynzo419:

Hey snake man, I am not Orlando Owoh, be very careful

Do not ever mention my moniker again
You cannot convince me you are not orlando owoh the same way all of you put together cannot convince us Buhari isn't corrupt.
Now fvck off my mention you masquerade.

Coward hinding under a useless handle to promote mischief.

Area boy.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Chubhie: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
SuperMartins:
I used to think u had dis unrelenting support for buhari..why d sudden likeness for the current pdp strategy?
it is about sportsmanship and acknowledging a worthy opponent. It is not about how I feel or where my loyalty is but about appreciating hard nuts thrown at you to crack from an opponent. If not for anything you have to appreciate the invested energy and time and how the propaganda coheres and can be smuggled in as Truth using coherence theory of truth. Now, this taste of propaganda is not meant for voters on the streets but to cause dis trust-suspicion amongst top players in APC. This is propaganda in 3D.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Collynzo419: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:

You cannot convince me you are not orlando owoh the same way all of you put together cannot convince us Buhari isn't corrupt.
Now fvck off my mention you masquerade.

Coward hinding under a useless handle to promote mischief.

Area boy.

U are nothing but an old bastard. at your age, you behave like a little kid. Are u not ashamed of your self? you this big bellied dwarf with a massive head like a war victim.

Grow up and stop behaving like a kid.

U and that your fat ugly wife are breeding area boys

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
stnwani:
Buhari was a kind hearted man, virile in all respect and had d compulsion to do good.May his soul rest in peace(in advance)..
Its GEJ all the way!

gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by caniva(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by ShaddyTerese(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
"...source confided in DAILY POST..." This is how I say this news is fake. Who confides in a media house? Its like asking a monkey to keep your banannas safe. And if it where even true, what has kept the PDP from adapting it as a weapon? All this clowns gotta to know by now that we are more informed than ever before. God Bless the Peoples General.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by ussy09(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:
Tinubu is a seasoned politician while Buhari isn't .As a matter of fact,Buhari is a neophyte when it comes to politics.

Anyone dealing with Tinubu should use long spoon assumming they don't want to dance to his tune.
.Yea I lik dat word neophyte it just remind me now dat am a botanist.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by soloyes(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
It is clear from all indications that all PDP and GEJ supporters are very myopic and lack the ability to reason critically. Between GEJ and GMB who is more healthy? Just watch them walk, talk and interact and U will know for sure that GMB is more healthy. Please stop reasoning through your nostrils or elsewhere and start reasoning with your brains or U supporters of PDP and GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by shurlermoz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
There is no candidate the APC would present that wouldn't face this type of attack from PDP, even if APC present Saint Peter, PDP would still dig out where he denied Christ 3 times. I was half expecting all this, thank God we all have only one vote, you vote your candidate I vote mine, may the most popular candidate win.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Buhari ll live long by God's grace. when did presidency start determining life's expectancy? Confused, shameless, & clueless rumour mongers angry angry

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by ZACHIE: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
at 72, everyone has a terminal disease called AGING DEATH.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Collynzo419:

U are nothing but an old bastard. at your age, you behave like a little kid. Are u not ashamed of your self? you this big bellied dwarf with a massive head like a war victim.

Grow up and stop behaving like a kid.

U and that your fat ugly wife are breeding area boys

gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
A terminal disease certainly leads to death. Which one of them is he suffering from. . . . . Whatever you say, GMB still has my vote on Valentine's Day. . . . . . All I can wish Buhari now is Goodluck.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by An2elect2(f): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Honestly am praying for a good government though the possibility of seeing one is damn little.

Just tired of this PDP vs APC e-fight.... i dunno, but are there no other presidential candidates/parties?(we are not hearing/reading much about them).

Am not comfortable with this two. We need a change, yes but a change for good. Is Buhari the vessel?undecided not convinced but am sure as gravity not rooting for Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Bukola Saraki Laughs As Dino Melaye Hails Him, Mocks Haters / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.