Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST (56497 Views)

Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by datribune: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
anonimi:

I quite agree with you, rare & strange though it may be, that there is no NEED for pranks

Comparing performance records ONLY between the president & the daft old soldier trying to replace him will be more than sufficient to ensure the Pretending A-Looter pensioner is floored again.

I hope we can focus on that!

If dis election is to be a referendum on performance while in govt office, d decision is easy & pretty much settled -
GMB - tried, tested & proven to be one of d greatest nigerian leaders of all time.
GEJ - tried, tested & proven to be d weakest, most clueless & corrupt leader in nigerian history.
Decades after & inspite of d most vicious media attacks nigerians know d worth of d highly revered General & yearn 4 his return to halt d rot & save d country frm a president dat doesn't know what he's doing, that's why they call him clueless.
Focus on enjoying ur sycophancy while it lasts 4 d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency. SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!

you are a very stupid woman.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nichobabe(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
SupremeTeam:
Any northern muslim that occupies aso rock will die.

The curse has been placed on them by God.

Since Abacha's death, this is the situation.

I thot after Abacha, Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar was the Head of State? and he didn't die in office. Abi he was not a northern muslim? SMH for you.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by hollyzlopez(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
U RE FOOLISH BOY

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by fuelsaver: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
fkaz:
Even at 72, Buhari look more smart and healthier than president goodluck jonathan

blind and dead
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by smartleo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
femicyrus:
You people are the one saying tinubu is always seeking medical treatment abroad. How can a sick man wish another sick man death?
Your source is Aso rock? I thought Gej leaves there now and not GMB. If you people now have a device that can detect health status of nigerian from Aso rock without any physical contact then that is serious. Your Juju will not decide next election

U b correct intellectual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by fuelsaver: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nichobabe:

I thot after Abacha, Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar was the Head of State? and he didn't die in office. Abi he was not a northern muslim? SMH for you.

katsina and kano are the same. where's murtala Mohammed from? where's sani abacha from? where's year adua from? and where's buhari from? hmmmmmm history repeats because men has refused to observe and change their ways. being good or bad is not the issue here. curse is involved believe it or not.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by aresa: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nigerians are suffering under a worthless, rudderless, corrupt and incompetent leadership bent on multiplying their sufferings, but the same worthless, corrupt and incompetent people have nothing to sell to Nigerians, nothing to tell them to hope for, zero plan for the future ow even how to keep us safe.

....but all they have to sell to Nigerians is the same tired and worn out market women gossips, meaningless trash, crude and tacky trash..

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by aresa: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
datribune:

If dis election is to be a referendum on performance while in govt office, d decision is easy & pretty much settled -
GMB - tried, tested & proven to be one of d greatest nigerian leaders of all time.
GEJ - tried, tested & proven to be d weakest, most clueless & corrupt leader in nigerian history.
Decades after & inspite of d most vicious media attacks nigerians know d worth of d highly revered General & yearn 4 his return to halt d rot & save d country frm a president dat doesn't know what he's doing, that's why they call him clueless.
Focus on enjoying ur sycophancy while it lasts 4 d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency. SAI BUHARI

Pretty much...

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Akpan107(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!
are you a Christian?
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by anonimi: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
san316:
One thing I know for sure is that there was never a time GMB was reported to have traveled out to take care of any serious medical condition.

however, PEJ even died and came back.
Tinubu spent days abroad in a foreign hospital.

If you ask me who is closer to death based on our humanly calculation, I would say by age, it is GMB but BAT has overtaken him based on fitness condition.

though, to me, anybody can die at any time. even the OP can die today regardless of his age.

so we need another story.

Traveled abroad for medical reason, the pretending A-Looter old soldier has done just like the other daft people that have led us in the past =>

Buhari Returns From Foreign Medical Treatment, Receives Speaker Tambuwal
MAR 18, 2012

Former military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari has returned from his overseas visit to his Kaduna base, and from where he has been receiving guests

Former military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari has returned from his overseas visit to his Kaduna base, and from where he has been receiving guests.

Today, he received Speaker of House of Representatives, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal in his house who called to wish him speedy recovery, along with other members of the House of Representatives from Kaduna State.

From: http://saharareporters.com/2012/03/18/buhari-returns-foreign-medical-treatment-receives-speaker-tambuwal

Seems YOU might indeed need to tell us another story about your Perpetual Presidential Candidate (PPC) of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by datribune: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
silat:
But wait o, what is a 72 years old man looking for as a president? Even if he is not ill now, when he gets in the problem of this country will give him serious heart issues. Let him go n rest o. A word is enuf for d wise.

Try & enlighten urself.
A few days ago, Tunisia d most stable of d Arab spring countries elected an 88 yr old as president.
Mandela took office at age 76
Ronald Reagan took office at age 73
Both were 2 of d best presidents in world history.
GMB is 72. Why should age be a problem in GMB's case. If u ar worried about age, don't worry about GMB who is 72, worry more about Ali Must Go, GEJ's re-election campaign chairman who is 78.
dis election shall be a referendum on performance while in public office :
GEJ - tried, tested & proven to be one of d weakest, most corrupt & clueless leaders in nigerian history.
SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by iGeneral: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
fuelsaver:

katsina and kano are the same. where's murtala Mohammed from? where's sani abacha from? where's year adua from? and where's buhari from? hmmmmmm history repeats because men has refused to observe and change their ways. being good or bad is not the issue here. curse is involved believe it or not.

This is the silliest, most vacuous, most stupiid and most patently brain-dead comment ever posted on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
It is now PDP is realising that Buhari won't last long that's why Yorubas are shouting

Sai Buhari

For Yorubas info

If Buhari dies

Hausa Fulanis will plot a coup.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:

The article is just a permutation on what might play out, besides nobody wishes him death, anybody who has lived above 70yrs in NIgeria should thank his star because the environment is harsh to live longer than that.
Most elderly people normally suffered from one ailment to another. It might just be true that he is actually fighting to live.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Ovaiegbe(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
This is not a matter of wishes. GMB is 77 years old and naturally ailments associated with age may affect him.
"Ps 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years".
Those drawing this inference are not stupid and though they are not God to decide the life of any man but being prepared for the inevitable is wisdom in itself of which which I can see you are too religious to have.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by deedeemob(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
amen

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Akainzo(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
I wonder when someone's health becomes the issue of a security report.

Is that they do not know his doctors, or his hospital that it has to be made in a security report? Na wa for propaganda o! SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by datribune: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
It is now PDP is realising that Buhari won't last long that's why Yorubas are shouting

Sai Buhari

For Yorubas info

If Buhari dies

Hausa Fulanis will plot a coup.

dis sounds like d wisdom of a fool. FYI death is no respecter of age. It can come anytime, anywhere, any age. When death comes u can't say - "but I'm young".
There can be no greater anti-corruption crusader than d General & nigerians shall giv him a resounding mandate to stamp out d corruption of d clueless GEJ years. Long live Nigeria. Long live d people's General. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Aderupoko2: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Any how, its still SAI BUHARI. No shaking.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Rexnegro(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Nice one dear, I like ur back to the senders comment. Imagine people playing politic to the point of wishing someone dead, na wa for some nigerians o.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by obstead200(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
It is possible you might even die before him. Who knows? Death is no respecter of persons be it young or old.

JEEEZZ!!!!
I am not partisian. I really don't give a damn who wins d presidency cos they are all theives. although i personally feel it is about time we give buhari a chance to show his worth.
But I hate u berem. How much are u being paid to become so violently partisan in a public forum.
(Spits in disgust)
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Rexyl(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
fuelsaver:

this your history nawao!
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by DaBullIT(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
[size=16pt]Nothing PDP will not try , Safe to assume that GMB is a threat to PDP and they are scared of his capabilities

If he does die within 1-2 years , Yoruba man will be in charge , isn't that good news enough ?

Besides you need a court order or warrant to unseal medical records , whoever made this story up is an arsehowle [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by yemivictor: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
SupremeTeam:
Any northern muslim that occupies aso rock will die.

The curse has been placed on them by God.

Since Abacha's death, this is the situation.

Why is Gen. Abdulsalami not dead then?!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:
Is Buhari trying to pull a Yar'adua on us?
I don't think so.
As you can see, lots of propaganda are coming from both APC & PDP.
They are using diff tactics to win.
This is just one of those negative propaganda.
Last Bullet
This content of this thread is one of the clueless content I v read from PDP.
See lies everywhere!
Just playing on Nigerians gullibility.
Dirty politicians!

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by BinghiNya(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
asodeboyede:
Terminal what?
Well.... Tell Him To Embrace The Cross And He Will Be Healed!
red cross abi mumu christians, your lord died cheaply on the same cross he couldn't save himself. Only God can save, tekbir Allah Akbar
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by ogaofficer(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
EJanni:
God have mercy! Imagine cause. I think Jesus is too peaceful for his name to be used for this kind of cause. Pls Pray for Buhari and don't cause his enemies. Let God and buhari worry over that themselves pls. Two tins must happen 2015 it is either he wins or he loses. shikena.
ma'am pls modify your post it should be CURSE and not CAUSE. 2.) come 2015 FEB one thing will happen itz just that, there are two available options. Win or loose by the grace of the great physician he will surely WIN.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by ogaofficer(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
BinghiNya:
red cross abi mumu christians, your lord died cheaply on the same cross he couldn't save himself. Only God can save, tekbir Allah Akbar
shaking my head for you.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
krall:
This aboke will rest in the bosom of his Allah angry
. Rest ke .....when he will be fighting afterlife jihad
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by dgmegas(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kai! Pdp & gej at it again, always looking 4 ways to discredit this man. Oh! If men were God. To u my general, my prayer for is, may the good will of the lord be fulfilled in ur life even in this quest. Amen

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by asdan(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Opps is high on ogogoro.go get a life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.