Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? (17064 Views)

The Longest Road Trip You've Driven? / Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? / What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by crazyawesome911(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
I've travelled with a friend from kano to enugu and he was driving at 160 mercedes C class

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by saintneo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
145km/hr on the average. Seriously, I only try 100km/hr average no matter the distance of the journey. Anything above 150km/hr is just a test drive for me; just to ensure my vehicle works.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Continue doing grand theft auto on nigerian road U hear.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by 100Cents: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
But, Op, this your story get as e be. 140Km on that bumpy bad Lokoja to Okene.. Has the road been fixed ?

Anyway..Camry 2009 no suppose near Highlander. Highlander nah antelope on wheels.

Some women sabi drive wella.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by 100Cents: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
23hrs.

Moving from one state to another.

Okay.

Osun state to Jigawa

Next !
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Mrbigman1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
ritux:

How many hours is Abuja to Kano?

About 5 hours plus or minus
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by 100Cents: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mrbigman1:

About 5 hours plus or minus

How many hours is Kaduna to Kano ?
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Drove to Sango and back! I try grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Mrbigman1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Teekayeee:
I don drive from Yenagoa to Enugu.

What route did u take exactly?
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by ROZZAYY(f): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Chai
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by 100Cents: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
appini:
Doing a 145km/hr on a nigerian road. Kudos!

Depending on the road. Abuja to Kano nah straight strip. Drivers do 180 on it. I have done 160 on it but it is not advisable. Because your car can fail you.

I have done 150 on many roads.

100-120km/hr is standard..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Mrbigman1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jayne2014:
Umuahia to Benin and back. 4 to 6 hours. Twas fun. The road smooth die especially owerri-onitsha axis.

And some ppl willl be talking anyhow about southeast roads like it's a worst. Plied day route yesterday, from osha to ph and it's only in imo u see a bit of bad road, d rest re just auto drive.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by ritux: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
vanndubi:

Doing an "average" of 145km/hr. That means he may have reached 180km/hr. This must be an extract from a sci-fic novel

The highest I got to was 160 and immediately I noticed it, I dropped down to 140.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by olubenjazzy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
engrtee:
Nairaland babes dont drive

ow u tk knw?
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Mrbigman1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
100Cents:

How many hours is Kaduna to Kano ?

Depend on wia u re in kd, from Zaria is about and hour. From kd city to Zaria is 45 min plus or minus den consider speed limit as well. Someone can drive same distance for 2 hours.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by 100Cents: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mrbigman1:

And some ppl willl be talking anyhow about southeast roads like it's a worst. Plied day route yesterday, from osha to ph and it's only in imo u see a bit of bad road, d rest re just auto drive.

That road has been under intense construction work for years.

Why not try Enugu to PH via Aba ? Then share testimony..
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by 100Cents: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Depend on wia u re in kd, from Zaria is about and hour. From kd city to Zaria is 45 min plus or minus den consider speed limit as well. Someone can drive same distance for 2 hours.

I actually asked because you stated that Abj to Kano is about 5 hours.

Abj - Kad = 2 hours.

Kad - Kano = 2 hours.

I'm I right ?
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by holluwai(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
The real car abi.......?
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by usmanspihn(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
One of the strongest female drivers I have seen is my mother. She drives from abeokuta to Abuja like 3ce and other far places. I drove to ilorin from abeokuta when I was 17 with her beside me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Over 20 hours on a wild road trip to Northeastern Vermont one summer. It was a 40+ trip, and I drove over half the time. I loved it.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by silat(f): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
I drove from Asaba to ph. I've also driven from ph to CALABAR.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Drove to Sango and back! I try grin

Lazy you, I know ladies who have driven from Lagos to Ilorin
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
100Cents:

Depending on the road. Abuja to Kano nah straight strip. Drivers do 180 on it. I have done 160 on it but it is not advisable. Because your car can fail you.

I have done 150 on many roads.

100-120km/hr is standard..

Speed fiend. I hope it's a deserted road you're talking about. You could hurt someone.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by nora544: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
I like to drive and the fastest I could make was 210 km/hr with the car from a friend and normaly I drive between 140 and 170 km/hr.

The longest way I make alone with a car was from Vienna to Hamburg in germany that is about 1200 km one way, with two stops where drank coffee.

I was 18 when I got my first own car.

I drive very much when i go for holiday because i have a motorhome and the longest way with stops was from vienna to the nord cap in norway and back in 3 Weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by kushsy: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
I drive around the city like James bond but the first time a tried driving out of town just about 50 klm hemmmmm na God save me n my friend, I dozed off but very brief to swerve to car and my guy too over...
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by myouri(f): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Abuja to Lagos oo.....

In my sleep ni o grin
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by ojialo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
nora544:
I like to drive and the fastest I could make was 210 km/hr with the car from a friend and normaly I drive between 140 and 170 km/hr.

The longest way I make alone with a car was from Vienna to Hamburg in germany that is about 1200 km one way, with two stops where drank coffee.

I was 18 when I got my first own car.

I drive very much when i go for holifay because i have a motorhome and the longest way with stops was from vienna to the nord cap in norway and back in 3 Weeks.
u were 18 when u had ur first car nne biko what do u do? ko amuru gi with silver spoon ko akwuna akwuna?
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by janedoe(f): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Drove from Baltimore Maryland to Houston Texas and back(twice)

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by nora544: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
ojialo:
u were 18 when u had ur first car nne biko what do u do? ko amuru gi with silver spoon ko akwuna akwuna?

I got my car fom my father at my 18th birthday the day when i got my drivinglicense but it was no new car it was a used car.. No silverspoon but my father had a good job.

My brothers got small bikes when they where 16 years old so no big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traffic Offences In Nigeria And The Penalties / Mercedes-Maybach Unveals Vision 6 Cabriolet At Pebble Beach / Brake Disc And Abs Problem With Toyota Highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.