Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? (17020 Views)

The Longest Road Trip You've Driven? / Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? / What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Teekayeee(f): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
I don drive from Yenagoa to Enugu.

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
No reasonable comment from babes on this topic but if na to go buy Sharwama with man money them go full everywhere.
Naija babes always dulling.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by nanizle(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dem no get ride undecided
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
engrtee:
Nairaland babes dont drive
Yea, wah dey know is "I'm inlove with my BF's friend.....should I cheat on him?"

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by IAMGEJ(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
From Naija to Ghana embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by slap1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Some ladies here can drive from Aba to Lagos or Ghana...with mouth.

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Sparkle777(f): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
From Abuja to Enugu.

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by ceenote: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
More to come

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by ritux: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
appini:
Doing a 145km/hr on a nigerian road. Kudos!

Nigerian roads (Highways) are not that bad as some people portray them to be.

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by ritux: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
ceenote:
Moving from her state to mine, my wife (then fiancee) drove for 14 hours when we decided to live together. I couldn't be prouder smiley

Nice one...you really should be proud of her.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by dmola(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Atk01:
From where the car was parked, to the gate of the house and back.
Lool
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kenneth205:
Please Ladies, If u av nt driven a car before, plz dnt come here nd start Forminq Canoe Soap Okay!! grin grin

I doubt if even 2% of ladies on this forum are closed to cars let alone driving. Who dash monkey bananna?
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Jayne2014(f): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Umuahia to Benin and back. 4 to 6 hours. Twas fun. The road smooth die especially owerri-onitsha axis.

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by dmola(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bt I thou this post was meant for the ladies? Sigh
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Well some ladies are professional drivers but our husbands won't let us drive far.

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Shinninglight: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kano to Abuja
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Galadimabawa: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Guess I don't belong here, but wait Why is it that u need to declear as a muslim before commenting on islam threads
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by vacant06(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
My girl friend can drive for a very long distance, but for now I won't let her drive alone bcs dat girl fit carry my car run

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by outstandingsyll(f): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Drove mumsi from enugu to ph and back. Was a little tough sha...

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Missmossy(f): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Don't know why, mine is just round the Estate embarassed

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by dechandel(f): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
My mum drove from Lagos to the east this Christmas. Awka precisely. Then from Awka back to lagos.. Big deal?

As for me. I recently learnt how to drive.. Tho left hand driving wont be useful to me for now

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by dechandel(f): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
kilokeys:

its been a good year.. no lady has pissed me off this year grin
Its too early to share the testimony grin

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Atmmachine(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
My wife drove from New York to Alabama (22 hrs) in the summer.

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by natureblack(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bridgetown:
No reasonable comment from babes on this topic but if na to go buy Sharwama with man money them go full everywhere.
Naija babes always dulling.
you don't expect 'em to discourse on something they are devoid of idea.......any lady that hover around a man just for a wrap of sharwama is really a poor-a5s-b*tch angry angry angry

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by vanndubi: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
appini:
Doing a 145km/hr on a nigerian road. Kudos!

Doing an "average" of 145km/hr. That means he may have reached 180km/hr. This must be an extract from a sci-fic novel

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by blakky97(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
ritux:
This thread is for the female drivers in this forum. I will like to know the longest distance you have driven a car. Most times, we hardly see ladies on our highways driving long distance. 

Now this is what prompted me to open this thread. I was travelling from Abuja to Warri few days back. I was driving a 2009 Camry. Somewhere around Gwagwalada, I overtook a 20‎11 Highlander which was pulling over. A lady was behind the wheels. I was driving at an average of 145km/hr. On getting to Lokoja, I pulled over to buy some onions. I spent roughly 6mins doing that. When I was putting the onions in my boot, the lady with the highlander passed me. Then I continued my journey. Just after Lokoja, heading towards Okene I got close to the lady. On getting to Okene town, I somehow overtook her. Immediately after Okene, she overtook me again. At this point, I was doing between 130Km/hr to 140Km/hr because it wasn't a dual carriage road. I followed her closely behind maintaining same speed but I could not overtake her. She was firing ahead. She was obviously doing same speed with me.

On getting to Benin bypass, she headed for the Lagos direction while I headed towards Warri. My guess is that she might be travelling to Lagos. This is the very first time I'm seeing a lady drive this long distance with such speed. Even my elder sister and my wife I consider rugged and good drivers because of the way they both drive haven't  done such‎ a distance. My mom who taught me how to drive when I was in SS1 will not even think of driving that long distance. 

So to the Nairaland ladies who drive, what is the longest distance you have driven and also your average speed?
145km/hr is suicidal.

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
cindynwagbo:
Well some ladies are professional drivers but our husbands won't let us drive far.

I have never even permitted my wife to drive from Ajah to Mowe, not to talk of intercity.

Hyundai And Kia To Recall 240,000 Cars Over Whistleblower Complaint / Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles / Its A/C Season Again, Lets Share Problems And Solutions