Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua (5097 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos / PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait / What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by clemzo101(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
I was watching Emmanuel TV one sunday afternoon few months back and the man of God prophet TB Joshua said "a major leader of the opposition party will fall ill and die and dere will be crisis in the party afterwards" me I'm still waiting for dis prophesy oooo because I watched it LIVE!!! All I can see here is the opposition getting stronger and stronger.

3 Likes

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lol..keep waiting

I just pray you don't d*e waiting for someone to die.

#WEDEMBOYZ

6 Likes

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by jingh(f): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
tuberculosis Joshua

He is falling my hand dis days

7 Likes

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
OP u don't wish someone death....

Sometimes I just wish we get first share of our wishes for others.

1 Like

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by clemzo101(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
See u.......shey na mi talk say d person go die? E be like say na u go die oooo
3DCYCLOPS:
Lol..keep waiting

I just pray you don't d*e waiting for someone to die.

#WEDEMBOYZ

1 Like

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
clemzo101:
See u.......shey na mi talk say d person go die? E be like say na u go die oooo

Lol..God forbid!! None of us go die hahahah grin

We go see 2015 and watch PDP and APC fight till they are tired IJN..

2 Likes

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by clemzo101(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
All of una dey craze!!! Especially the FTC except @jingh. Can't u all read? Or may be u guys are high or something. Where do u see me wishing someone dead? Can't u see d opposition getting stronger and stronger part? Mumu dey worry una

2 Likes

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by dplordx(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
TuBerculosis Junkia never ceases to amaze me. Looking at this Religious scammer, you are just extremely amazed at how EXTREMELY gullible Nigerians are - you wont imagine a man who wouldnt predict the collapse of his church still has a full house on Sundays. I mean, there are still thousands of Nigerians milling into his Church on Sunday, m0rons who might be the next victims of his next calamity.#
And for this goathead to still have such disturbing audacity to spew such gibberish and stupid nonsense! Jesus must be weeping...like HEHEHEHEE grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by ahnie: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
lets see how it goes?#biting my nails#
Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by mistudreh(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
In God we trust... We reject every evil agenda against our party and members IJN.

#TeamChange
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by onajo2000(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
That was before 2011 election
He say one one of the people seeking for the presidency will die if he didn't giveup the race.
Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Prophet of doom, you didn't see the one that killed your Church members.

1 Like

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by Moblord(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
No prophet in the holy books prophesied on evil things so..... know who you call prophet

2 Likes

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by orobs93(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
As far say na thief AMEN

1 Like

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by gen2briz(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Since the man no mention in particular maybe na national level or state level because for Lagos na PDP be opposition and them get leader.

1 Like

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by cutecanson(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mayb d prophecy wil com to pass coz ryt nw der are issues bein raised abt GMB health...

1 Like

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by mactonnyso: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
We should all pray for TINUBU AND BUHARI to see Feb. 2015, they both have 50/50 chances
Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
The one everybody dey mention die

E be like say I go go buy caskets for APC e-rats
Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by cutecanson(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
cutecanson:
Mayb d prophecy wil com to pass coz ryt nw der are issues bein raised abt GMB health...
nothing is impossible cz even d word it self says I m possible
Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by gebest: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
clemzo101:
I was watching Emmanuel TV one sunday afternoon few months back and the man of God prophet TB Joshua said "a major leader of the opposition party will fall ill and die and dere will be crisis in the party afterwards" me I'm still waiting for dis prophesy oooo because I watched it LIVE!!! All I can see here is the opposition getting stronger and stronger.
i have prayed against it so it has been averted.

1 Like

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by jnrbayano(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mr Joshua the Nostradamus.

Is your church that is supposed to help people attain salvation now something like a seance?

Hmm.
Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by kheart(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
mactonnyso:
We should all pray for TINUBU AND BUHARI to see Feb. 2015, they both have 50/50 chances
since wen did u bcom angel of death? Mtchewww smh

1 Like

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by buoye1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ur sourc pls?Video or...............!
Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by Onmason(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chai, so ds boy is still alive and making noise? I thought he died in that his collapsed building ooo.

2 Likes

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
SAI BUHARI

BUHARI TILL 2019

3 Likes

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
jnrbayano:
Mr Joshua the Nostradamus.

Is your church that is supposed to help people attain salvation now something like a seance?

Hmm.
Fake prophets be using divination to see things but when it comes to healing people their magics fail them. They start using illusions and scams to form healing (we've heard stories bout his healing sessions).
Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by josieboy55(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
who else if not d clueless one, let him for all i care. since he doesnt care about all d people he has killed
Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by thaoriginator: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
TB Joshua na you go die dis year! You no go even fall sick sef, as you dey in front of ur gullible congress dey lie na so you go fall yakata, lights out!

1 Like

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by Hadone(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
No good thing will EVER even 4 ONCE comes of this guys mouth

1 Like

Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by Akosbaba(m): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2014
This is obviously referring to Tinubu
Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by solelymade: 12:59am On Dec 31, 2014
clemzo101:

Your madness rages on. Abeg no take dis madness enta 2015
Re: A Major Leader Of The Opposition Party Will Fall Sick And Die.....tb Joshua by akinladejo: 1:20am On Dec 31, 2014
gen2briz:
Since the man no mention in particular maybe na national level or state level because for Lagos na PDP be opposition and them get leader.

No be jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. / Attah Of Igala Rains Thunder Curse On Fulani Cows / Vote Buying: "INEC Vows To Arrest, Prosecute Politicians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.