Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? (4350 Views)

She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
I watched an interview on Tv and the presenter was asking around mostly from the ladies if they can kiss their man in public...Then 85% of them say No. Infact one of the ladies laughed and said "we are in Nigeria not america"

I have kissed my girl in the mall before...though she was as shy as hell grin

So my question...why are Nigeria girls scared of kissing their man in public? undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by keandre: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
i dey come
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by waleadex(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
Culture is responsible for that..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by chibwike(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
they are shy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
waleadex:
Culture is responsible for that..

This is what i hate about Nigerians...always referring everything to culture undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gflat:
I watched an interview on Tv and the presenter was asking around mostly from the ladies if they can kiss their man in public...Then 85% of them say No. Infact one of the ladies laughed and said "we are in Nigeria not america"

I have kissed my girl in the mall before...though she was as shy as hell grin

So my question...why are Nigeria girls scared of kissing their man in public? undecided

because her other bf could see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
chibwike:
they are shy

What's the big deal in it
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
voodoo85:

because her other bf could see cheesy

Lol...so you chicks aren't loyal to one dude? tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
We are not scared.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
softysparky:
We are not scared.

Uhmmmn undecided

Tell me the last time you kissed a guy in the open
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
the nigerian society sees it as a taboo.... to hell wit it tho buh i really would love to giv it a try...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gflat:

Lol...so you chicks aren't loyal to one dude? tongue

i always have one and i love snogging in public

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
voodoo85:

i always have one and i love snogging in public

How public was the last snogging?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
They'll call her an "ashawo" nau

You no trust our Naija women? cheesycheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
the nigerian society sees it as a taboo.... to hell wit it tho buh i really would love to giv it a try...

Try it out bro, its awesome and the feeling can't be compared to any other smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
MzNelly:
They'll call her an "ashawo" nau

You no trust our Naija women? cheesycheesy

Is she dating "naija women" or me
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gflat:

Is she dating "naija women" or me

Shame will catch her.

She has to be free spirited to do something like that. smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Oluwatosean(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bcus of amebos. naija pple no sabi maintain
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
MzNelly:

Shame will catch her.

She has to be free spirited to do something like that. smiley

Is that how you will feel if you were in that situation?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
because they are so ugly, when their mom dropped
Them off at school she got a fine for littering.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gflat:

Is that how you will feel if you were in that situation?

If he's a keeper, i'll kiss him unashamedly. cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
MzNelly:

If he's a keeper, i'll kiss him unashamedly. cheesy

So i'll take that as a yes(you'v done it before) wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gflat:

How public was the last snogging?

street
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by hatux: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
She told me not to but I did... Its nothing' its just one thing' shyness!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gflat:

So i'll take that as a yes(you'v done it before) wink

No, still haven't met the keeper. smiley

You?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by LadyH(f): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gflat:

This is what i hate about Nigerians...always referring everything to culture undecided
But thats what irris about.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
MzNelly:

No, still haven't met the keeper. smiley

You?

According to your signature,i guess i'm stucked on the tree or something smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gflat:

Try it out bro, its awesome and the feeling can't be compared to any other smiley
lol..can i try it out with your sis?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
LadyH:
But thats what irris about.

I guess we don't need to go to school then since its not part of our "culture" here
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gflat:

According to your signature,i guess i'm stucked on the tree or something smiley

cheesycheesycheesy

Bro, you better find someone to get you outta that tree
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
voodoo85:

street

I guess its one small corner tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? by Gflat: 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol..can i try it out with your sis?

Yeah you can...that will be after i stab you 66times and cut of your head with a blunt knife wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wrong Reasons Why Ladies Desperately Go Into Relationship/marriage / Little Things Attractive Girls Do Differently / When She Says She Is A Virgin (part Two)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.