Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ (26616 Views)

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by iluvnaija: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
‘Buhari’s academic records intact’
By Levinus Nwabughiogu

ABUJA –  Head, Media and Publicity of the Buhari Support Organization, BSO, Dr. Chidia Maduekwe last night debunked the insinuations in most quarters of the society that the academic records of his principal and presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress, General Mohammdu Buhari was in doubt.
Speaking with Vanguard, Maduekwue said it was a well orchestrated strategy by Buhari’s detractors to sway the minds of the public against him, assuring that they would not succeed.
According to him, the opponents, he said were afraid of Buhari’s candidacy hence the smeared campaign against him.
He wondered how a former military Head of State and three times Presidential candidate in previous elections would suddenly be found wanting in his academic qualifications.

‘Buhari’s academic records intact’
on december 30, 2014 at 9:00 pm in news
Facebook Share Twitter Share
By Levinus Nwabughiogu
ABUJA –  Head, Media and Publicity of the Buhari Support Organization, BSO, Dr. Chidia Maduekwe last night debunked the insinuations in most quarters of the society that the academic records of his principal and presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress, General Mohammdu Buhari was in doubt.
Speaking with Vanguard, Maduekwue said it was a well orchestrated strategy by Buhari’s detractors to sway the minds of the public against him, assuring that they would not succeed.
According to him, the opponents, he said were afraid of Buhari’s candidacy hence the smeared campaign against him.
He wondered how a former military Head of State and three times Presidential candidate in previous elections would suddenly be found wanting in his academic qualifications.

“There should be no iota of doubt about General Mohammadu Buhari’s qualification. The records are there. He was not just a school prefect but a Head Boy. In the ages past, you can not enter the military school if there is any questionable mark about your school certificate or WAEC result as it were.
“So, that is clear. Your entry must be on acceptable pass mark before going to the military academy. Of course, the records are there both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria for anybody to cross check. We thank God we now live in the age of online.
“You can google everything. I mean, he couldn’t have run the presidential election for three times…and each time his documentation must be assessed by INEC. But now is the first time they are coming up with that.

Source:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/buharis-academic-records-intact/

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by BossAyuk: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Collynzo22:
So we should go and search for Buhari's certificate on Google?
Oh God, what a country!
Were you ever asked to search for Buhari's Certificates on Google?
Why are you so concerned about Buhari's certificates? Do you work for INEC?

4 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by jingh(f): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
gbam !

common sense is better than all credential in d world.

56 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by obynoses(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kindly show it to us Oga.so dt we van clear all doubts and knw who is fooling who.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by jamace(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
This guy is speaking English. Why is Buhari using affidavit in place of certificates if the certificates are available?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by clevvermind(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
so, where are the certificates? have they seen it? grin

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Collynzo22: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
So we should go and search for Buhari's certificate on Google?
Oh God, what a country!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by donphilopus: 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
I don't understand how some people reason. Someone who contested the Presidential Election 3 consecutive times suddenly has no certificate to present to INEC?! What did he present in 2003, 2007 and 2011?! I guess he contested the Elections without any Certificate! Amidst all the lies and propagandas, Buhari is still waxing stronger.

These people blasting Buhari were not even seen when it was reported that Sambo couldn't present his. Now because it's Buhari, they just wanna kill themselves. It's high time we presented to them their Certificate of Hypocrisy. Bunch of Hypocrites!

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by greaterlove(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Please tell us the primary and secondary schools Buhari attended and save us this English. Is that too hard to do?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by deeptechcool(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
We know. Only TANdroids believe otherwise.
Change 2015

26 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by obamartins(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
When Obama was asked about his birth certificate, he brought it out and silenced his critics. What i am asking from GMB is his Waec certificate, i don't care about any other military certificates which i know then can be influenced in his favour as a northerner. Just his waec certificate pls, and i will rest my case.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Maybe na loan the guy take go school grin president of loan applicant

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by iluvnaija: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by donphilopus: 12:30am On Dec 31, 2014
@Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, pls don't forget this at the backyard. Thanks!
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Leebeedo(m): 2:25am On Dec 31, 2014
donphilopus:
I don't understand how some people reason. Someone who contested the Presidential Election 3 consecutive times suddenly has no certificate to present to INEC?! What did he present in 2003, 2007 and 2011?! I guess he contested the Elections without any Certificate! Amidst all the lies and propagandas, Buhari is still waxing stronger.

These people blasting Buhari were not even seen when it was reported that Sambo couldn't present his. Now because it's Buhari, they just wanna kill themselves. It's high time we presented to them their Certificate of Hypocrisy. Bunch of Hypocrites!

But you people like story oh, let him present the certificate na, it shouldn't warrant much rigour

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by neocortex: 3:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Mods this topic is worthy of FP

donphilopus:

Stop beating about the bush, let him present his certificate if he has any.
Any one who has lived in Nigeria knows that anything is POSSIBLE.

That he contested three prior elections means nothing, he used affidavit or didn't submit anything in those elections. but now that INEC is complying more with the electoral act, Buhari cannot hide is fraud any longer.

Imagine a leader for "change" swearing false oath. SMH

Here is what will happen in an interview for a job Buhari applied for in a company Z:

EMPLOYER: Can I know you

BUHARI: My name is Mejor Genral Muhammadu Buhari

EMPLOYER: (Searches through Buhari's file) I am sorry I can't find any of your certificate here.

BUHARI: Yes, but my affidavits are there all my certificates are with my previous employers.

EMPLOYER: Yes , I know some affidavits are here but we need your original documents, oh there are no even photocopies.

BUHARI: Can't you see from my CV that I've worked for 3 international firms like yours in the past.

EMPLOYER: I have seen your CV and it's quite impressive but I need to see your certificates. I am not aware that any organization withhold an employee's original certificate.

BUHARI: Are you saying that I am a liar with all the integrity that is on my CV. You must be very stupid.

EMPLOYER: I am afraid that this interview cannot continue without me seeing your certificates.

BUHARI: Let me warn you , You either continue with this interview and give me the job or my boys will burn down this place.

EMPLOYER: Sir, this interview is over.

(Buhari pulled out his phone and make some calls. Five minutes later angry mob with various weapons are shouting down the street as they march towards company Z)

What do you think happened next ?

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by justfree1(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2014
More heart attack takes place on Monday morning between 8:00am and 10:00am. According to recent studies, 85% of the general public are going to jobs that they hate. They are working on jobs that do not challenge them. They get sick thinking about going. People are literally dying going to work.
The ultimate level of ignorance is rejecting something you know nothing about and yet refusing to investigate.
I am working on a new project, has unlimited income potential. I won't promise you much but you would make over $5000 (over 500,000 naira) monthly working the project between 6 to 12 months, and it won't affect your current job. I am simply looking for 10 success oriented persons that needs more money in 2015 to join me. Interested or needs more details send me a message.
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Krisddon: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2014
These bunch of empty brains wouldn't refrain from ridiculing themselves!
Even the Nation newspaper that's somewhat neutral in reportage reported that INEC said Buhari's credentials were with the Military and today, this dude is debunking it.
If it was false, believe me, The nation would have weighed its retribution before engaging in such.
And that reminds me, where is Sahara lairs and Premium Lies in this whole saga? Make them print and publish rubbish as usual nau!

Now, is it that Buhari's campaign what ever, knows Buhari more than himself?
Was he the one taking Buhari to school?
Oh, he just realised Buhari didn't give the lie a second thought before he spewed it.
It's now crystal clear that st. Buhari is the father of all lairs.
Tinubu: the founder of modern day agberos
Lie Mohamed: a desperate and despicable sadist.
Osinbajo: the newest clown in Lagos. Opa Williams take note. Obino get ready.
APC: bunch of frivolous and desperate motherfuckers!

22 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Nmeri17: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2014
***BREAKING ***

Head, Media and Publicity of the Buhari Support Organization, BSO, Dr. Chidia Maduekwe has released a shocking counter statement earlier this morning declaring publicly that Pa Buhari as he is fondly called, is an stark illiterate and that the previous statement was made at gunpoint with the general himself forcefully dragging him by the balls angry angry

[url=nairaland.com/nmeri17]SOURCE[/url]

12 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by januzaj(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2014
What have we gained from PhD holder.....What have we gained from Harvard graduate......whether GMB is semi illiterate nor full illiterate.....He will rule Nigeria come 2015

16 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by eleojo23: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2014
OK. But why can't we see even a photocopy?
Is that asking for too much?

6 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by ichidodo: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2014
I don't see why people should speak for a semi-literate islamic fanatic whose only stock in trade is inciting his supporters in BBC hausa service....In one breath he urges them to kill christians,vote muslims and support nationwide sharia implementation then in another breath via his mouth piece in the south -south west- he urges christians to vote for 'national development' 'peace and 'unity'...who is fooling who??

23 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by lawrencemleopo: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2014
pls tell them.

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Descartes: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2014
“So, that is clear. Your entry must be on acceptable pass mark before going to the military academy. Of course, the records are there both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria for anybody to cross check. We thank God we now live in the age of online."-Maduekwe
Dr. Maduekwe, you have not done justice to the purported allegation levelled against your "semi-illiterate" general cum coupist that he has no certificate after attending several schools/colleges both in and outside Nigeria.
No wonder he wants to stabilize international oil market price and secure the economy with police and armed forces in addition to his IMPEACHABLE Vice President grin
Pictures of the 'certificates'... or you know the rest wink

Cogito ergo sum
Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2014
"the Minister of Defence, Ali Gussy, is a northerner, the National Security Adviser is a northerner, the Inspector General of Police is northerner, the Chief of Defence Staff is also a northerner. “All Nigerian soldiers are under his order, if all these people cannot address the problem how would it be easy for the president to do it? "....Yakasai

11 Likes

"When wealth is lost, nothing is lost. When health is lost something is lost but when character is lost all is lost." -- Ukeoma Aikfavour, Youth Corps. member who lost his life during the 2011 Nigerian general elections.

His last update was, "Na wao! This CPC suporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcin underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the
remaining ballot paper to thiumb print. Thank God for the police an am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps member who stood despite these threat esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come."

https://facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour?v=timeline

His friend commented, "Vive Emmanuel: Pls U all should pray for Aik. As @ystrda, some angry mob were shooting guns around them.They were able to take them later 2 d nearest policestation only for him to call that the mob were threatening to burn down d place.We've lost contact with him cos hes phone has been unreachable. Kindly pray for him &others in the same condition. Tnx"

Enough hardship
We don't want sharia
We don't want born to rule
We don't want terror sponsors

Vote for freedom

24 Likes 1 Share

I think this matter has been settled. The PDP rats have no propaganda to use and discredit the General concerning his academic qualifications.

Can we now move on?

Sai Buhari till Jonathanians get functioning brains!

5 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by veekid(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2014
na all of una sabi
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by fishkaveli(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2014
D picture of d certificate oridontbelieveit

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by eaglechild: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2014
We want to see them.

We need to know the intellectual ability of the person who wants to be Nigeria's president.

His habitual failures may lie in those papers.

8 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets / Odili’s Home Invasion Was Fake CSP’s Fifth Illegal Raid – Police Source / 3 Of David Mark’s Witnesses Quit At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.