Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ (26627 Views)

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by cashkid: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2014
obynoses:
Kindly show it to us Oga.so dt we van clear all doubts and knw who is fooling who.

n who cares if u keep doubting this? who even knows that u exist? Some people sha!!!!! they like making fools of themselves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by seunwen2(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2014
Sai baba
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by tobaina: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1962, when he attended the Nigerian Military Training College in Kaduna. From 1962-1963, he underwent Officer Cadets training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England, United Kingdom (Mons OCS was officially closed down in 1972).

In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963- January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

From 1965-1967, Buhari served as Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion. He was appointed Brigade Major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.

Buhari was made Brigade Major of the Third Infantry Brigade, July 1967 to October 1968 and Brigade Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade, 1970-1971.

Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, 1971-1972. He also attended the Defense Services’ Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.

From 1974-1975 Buhari was appointed Acting Director, Transport and Supply, Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport Headquarters.[9]

He was also made Military Secretary, Army Headquarters,1978-1979, and was a member of the Supreme Military Council, 1978-1979
From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari attended the US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America and some of his followers claimed he gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies. Although, the claim to the masters degree awarded to Buhari are unverified as Buhari himself has not claimed he has a masters degree and there is no evidence on records at US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, to show that Buhari was awarded a degree. Buhari's name is not found in the list of names for which Masters degree were awarded by the war college between the intervals of 1978 - 1982.

Other roles include:

General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, Aug. 1980 – Jan. 1981
General Officer Commanding, 2nd Mechanized Infantry Division, Jan. 1981 – October 1981
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armed Division Nigerian Army, October 1981 – December 1983
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by niceguy3(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2014
berem:
I think this matter has been settled. The PDP rats have no propaganda to use and discredit the General concerning his academic qualifications.

Can we now move on?

Sai Buhari till Jonathanians get functioning brains!
u see why I told u not to leave the hotel cos u will start misbehaving.......... ASHAWO go back to hotel customers are waiting.

8 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by AreaFada2: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2014
donphilopus:
I don't understand how some people reason. Someone who contested the Presidential Election 3 consecutive times suddenly has no certificate to present to INEC?! What did he present in 2003, 2007 and 2011?! I guess he contested the Elections without any Certificate! Amidst all the lies and propagandas, Buhari is still waxing stronger.

These people blasting Buhari were not even seen when it was reported that Sambo couldn't present his. Now because it's Buhari, they just wanna kill themselves. It's high time we presented to them their Certificate of Hypocrisy. Bunch of Hypocrites!

Fact is nobody is above the rule and regulation.

If you're required to submit certain documents every time you contest or even every year, you have to.
We in 9ja have to learn to obey simple rules. You cannot start questioning INEC when the rules are very clear.

We should avoid partisanship and sentiment from things that involve rules, regulation, law and order.

Before anyone accuse me supporting PDP, if I have my way, the only person I might allow to be my local govt chairman is probably Osinbajo.
All the others including GMB, GEJ, Sambo and so on, I'd think twice before entrusting my ward council to them to run.

They are all mediocre candidates. We the people are the problem with Nigeria. Because we allow silly and mediocre people into power.

No wonder we're making no progress.

7 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by PassingShot(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2014
donphilopus:
I don't understand how some people reason. Someone who contested the Presidential Election 3 consecutive times suddenly has no certificate to present to INEC?! What did he present in 2003, 2007 and 2011?! I guess he contested the Elections without any Certificate! Amidst all the lies and propagandas, Buhari is still waxing stronger.

These people blasting Buhari were not even seen when it was reported that Sambo couldn't present his. Now because it's Buhari, they just wanna kill themselves. It's high time we presented to them their Certificate of Hypocrisy. Bunch of Hypocrites!

You're really wicked but in a good way sha grin grin
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by calaway: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2014
you lie what manner of eduction would endow a man with that disgusting accent and a complete disregard for human lie!!!!

buhari can only be certified as a terrorist patron and in FELA'S VOICE " ANIMAL IN A CRAZED MAN'S SKIN"

ENJOY THE SOUND OF WISDOM FROM THE GREAT ONE AGBAMI EDA. TIME 4.16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMLFwBxrzI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

5 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by ALGAMISH: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2014
donphilopus:

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Forwetinnah: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Yeye. ..even his academic records on Wiki has been tampered with. Who dey fear BH?
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by millionaireman: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
donphilopus:

@donphilopus,

If anybody wakes you up, even at midnight, to present your academic certificates, you must be able to present them, because originals of academic certificates are usually not stored with anybody else except by the owner. If you fail to present them, you are a liar.

7 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by udyheart01(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2014
By the way, where is the Nigerian Military
Board located? General Buhari contested this
same presidential election in 2003, 2007 and
2011. So which certificates did he present to
INEC in those elections? The qualification for
election as the President under Section 131 of
the 1999 Constitution has not been altered by
the first, second and third amendments to the
Constitution. So what is the cacophony
about? Why the controversy now?

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Forwetinnah: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Collynzo22:
So we should go and search for Buhari's certificate on Google?
Oh God, what a country!

Go check Wikipedia. .The portion where he stated he went to college has been removed grin grin. Born to rule, dragging Nigeria into a ditch from the days of pharaoh . Doctor telling us about BHs primary school days...Eziokwu!! Sambo too should park well, bunch of illetrates holding key positions in the Country

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by muhamm3d: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2014
And the supposed phd holder said that 'most of the cases in efcc are just simple cases of stealing and not corruption' i.e stealing is different from corruption...lol. I find that most pdp supporters are bereft of intelligence really, u cant be brilliant and be rooting for pdp. Jonathan's mushroom doctorate degree means nofin because he who has books and does not read has no advantage over who cannot read. even if buhari is so illiterate that he cannot write 0 with the underneath of a cocacola bottle, we will still vote for him. Bill gates, steve jobs, Mark zukerberg,mark twain, henry ford,William shakespeare, winston churchill,Abraham lincoln, albert einstein and i dont evn think dangote and otedola are phd holders sef. Let him be the most illiterate man alive he is our choice and am definitely sure buhari knows stealing and corruption are the same. Sai buhari!!!
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by henrico247(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2014
My brother why do you reason like a small boy, when were you born, it is only lack of respect . Will you ask your father of his certificates? you guys are really finding a way to nail Buhari, why. Well, obviously Gej already knows that his time is up. SAI BUHARI, UP APC
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Forwetinnah: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2014
muhamm3d:
And the supposed phd holder said that 'most of the cases in efcc are just simple cases of stealing and not corruption' i.e stealing is different from corruption...lol. I find that most pdp supporters are bereft of intelligence really, u cant be brilliant and be rooting for pdp. Jonathan's mushroom doctorate degree means nofin because he who has books and does not read has no advantage over who cannot read. even if buhari is so illiterate that he cannot write 0 with the underneath of a cocacola bottle, we will still vote for him. Bill gates, steve jobs, Mark zukerberg,mark twain, henry ford,William shakespeare, winston churchill,Abraham lincoln, albert einstein and i dont evn think dangote and otedola are phd holders sef. Let him be the most illiterate man alive he is our choice and am definitely sure buhari knows stealing and corruption are the same. Sai buhari!!!

Your choice not ours!! Speak for your region not NIGERIA . I see why they pick certain people to be his VP, he rides on other people's intelligence, while he sits back and receives all the accolades( Idiagbon,Bakare now Osibanjo). The Shoeless Otuoke phd holder has done more for the country than all the Northern leaders combined. You lot are just bent on being in charge of the Country's affairs meanwhile una no go school. Where that kind thing dey happen for this 21st century?? No wonder he wants to Sharia Nigeria, an Educated person is an open minded/tolerant person, Imagine the people you're even comparing the 150 cattle owner to, those people made something of themselves, they're established...how you can even add BHs name to the list of inventors and Uber achievers beats me. Ogbeni has been waiting to be the President of Nigeria for the 2nd time ALL HIS LIFE!!

7 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by D9ty7(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2014
Jacide:
"When wealth is lost, nothing is lost. When health is lost something is lost but when character is lost all is lost." -- Ukeoma Aikfavour, Youth Corps. member who lost his life during the 2011 Nigerian general elections.

His last update was, "Na wao! This CPC suporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcin underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the
remaining ballot paper to thiumb print. Thank God for the police an am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps member who stood despite these threat esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come."

https://facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour?v=timeline

His friend commented, "Vive Emmanuel: Pls U all should pray for Aik. As @ystrda, some angry mob were shooting guns around them.They were able to take them later 2 d nearest policestation only for him to call that the mob were threatening to burn down d place.We've lost contact with him cos hes phone has been unreachable. Kindly pray for him &others in the same condition. Tnx"

Enough hardship
We don't want sharia
We don't want born to rule
We don't want terror sponsors

Vote for freedom
Guy abeg create a topic with this post of yours. You have a point, let Buhari's supporters talk.
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Piroo: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Just a photocopy, I will be ok,

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Mekateka: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2014
obamartins:
When Obama was asked about his birth certificate, he brought it out and silenced his critics. What i am asking from GMB is his Waec certificate, i don't care about any other military certificates which i know then can be influenced in his favour as a northerner. Just his waec certificate pls, and i will rest my case.
my brother buhari no get am for certificate o. na so northern wuruwuru dey o

5 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Forwetinnah: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Mekateka:
my brother buhari no get am for certificate o. na so northern wuruwuru dey o

I sure say dem dey in the process of wuruwuru-ing one for him, trust Tinubu. His investment will never go to waste but this time he has failed

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Forwetinnah: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2014
henrico247:
My brother why do you reason like a small boy, when were you born, it is only lack of respect . Will you ask your father of his certificates? you guys are really finding a way to nail Buhari, why. Well, obviously Gej already knows that his time is up. SAI BUHARI, UP APC

You try!! When una dey insult GEJ here una forget say respect* na word wey get meaning for dictionary.

6 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by ceejayluv(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2014
This is actually funny.....
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by felibrain: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2014
The more reason why Nigeria may never be better. People know the truth but won't say it. WHERE ARE HIS CREDENTIALS? and they are all speaking silly English. What is so hard in presenting your credentials to at least shut up your critics? That means Buhari has NO ACADEMIC RECORDS.

6 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by muhamm3d: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Your choice not ours!! Speak for your region not NIGERIA . I see why they pick certain people to be his VP, he rides on other people's intelligence, while he sits back and receives all the accolades( Idiagbon,Bakare now Osibanjo). The Shoeless Otuoke phd holder has done more for the country than all the Northern leaders combined. You lot are just bent on being in charge of the Country's affairs meanwhile una no go school. Where that kind thing dey happen for this 21st century?? No wonder he wants to Sharia Nigeria, an Educated person is an open minded/tolerant person, Imagine the people you're even comparing the 150 cattle owner to, those people made something for themselves...how you can even add BHs name to the list of inventors and Uber achievers beats me. Ogbeni has been waiting to be the President of Nigeria for the 2nd time ALL HIS LIFE!!
by saying he rides on other pples intelligence i want to believe ur accepting he he only arrogates himself with intelligent people? Please who are those arround jonathan? Doyin okupe, sambo and abati? Oh and patience too, Lol. brov try and be realistic jonathan is not the way forward. You say from my region lik i am from the north actually am from d western part of nigeria but cant u look arround you if u put 100ppl in a place 95 are saying buhari while d remaining 5 who are inbeciles will b rooting for jonathan. Dont waste ur vote for jonathan, remove ethnicity, religion and money from ur eyes. If u dont want hunger and death to befall ur neighbours anymore then you wont vote for jonathan again. Dont be selfish and wicked 1 day we will go and face God. Do the right thing now and vote out jonathan. NO BUHARI NO LIGHT!!! Sai buhari!!!
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by yetunsbay(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2014
Leebeedo:

But you people like story oh, let him present the certificate na, it shouldn't warrant much rigour
why in haste? I jst hope people will find other excuses to label him after showing the public
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Descartes: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2014
niceguy3:
u see why I told u not to leave the hotel cos u will start misbehaving.......... ASHAWO go back to hotel customers are waiting.
The verbal attack is uncalled for embarassed
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by DaBullIT(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2014
You don't have to infect people with your intellectual defects. Suwkmahdyck

neocortex:
Mods this topic is worthy of FP

Stop beating about the bush, let him present his certificate if he has any.
Any one who has lived in Nigeria knows that anything is POSSIBLE.

That he contested three prior elections means nothing, he used affidavit or didn't submit anything in those elections. but now that INEC is complying more with the electoral act, Buhari cannot hide is fraud any longer.

Imagine a leader for "change" swearing false oath. SMH

Here is what will happen in an interview for a job Buhari applied for in a company Z:

EMPLOYER: Can I know you

BUHARI: My name is Mejor Genral Muhammadu Buhari

EMPLOYER: (Searches through Buhari's file) I am sorry I can't find any of your certificate here.

BUHARI: Yes, but my affidavits are there all my certificates are with my previous employers.

EMPLOYER: Yes , I know some affidavits are here but we need your original documents, oh there are no even photocopies.

BUHARI: Can't you see from my CV that I've worked for 3 international firms like yours in the past.

EMPLOYER: I have seen your CV and it's quite impressive but I need to see your certificates. I am not aware that any organization withhold an employee's original certificate.

BUHARI: Are you saying that I am a liar with all the integrity that is on my CV. You must be very stupid.

EMPLOYER: I am afraid that this interview cannot continue without me seeing your certificates.

BUHARI: Let me warn you , You either continue with this interview and give me the job or my boys will burn down this place.

EMPLOYER: Sir, this interview is over.

(Buhari pulled out his phone and make some calls. Five minutes later angry mob with various weapons are shouting down the street as they march towards company Z)

What do you think happened next ?

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by DaBullIT(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2014
obynoses:
Kindly show it to us Oga.so dt we van clear all doubts and knw who is fooling who.

He'll present it in good time , meanwhile ask namadi sambo to to contact his various institutions to send us a letter and academic records
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Descartes: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Go check Wikipedia. .The portion where he stated he went to college has been removed grin grin. Born to rule, dragging Nigeria into a ditch from the days of pharaoh . Doctor telling us about BHs primary school days...Eziokwu!! Sambo too should park well, bunch of illetrates holding key positions in the Country
Una no go kill persin for Nairaland shocked shocked grin grin
Indeed we have been cheated for so long embarassed

5 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2014
berem:
Sai Buhari till Jonathanians get functioning brains!
Sai GEJ till ya pU**y leaks good oil....

4 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by iamceejay(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Chidia Maduekwe is with GMB, Ojo Maduekwe (His elder brother) is with GEJ. Nigerian youths are killing themselves on NL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Descartes: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2014
foxxynik:

Sai GEJ till ya pU**y leaks good oil....
You're going contrary to the topic under discussion sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Obaze Should Be In Syria, Chidoka Should Be Controlling Traffic" - Obiano / Inec Declares Victor Umeh Winner Of Anambra Central Rerun Election / Senator Ndume Blames Presidency For Saraki, Dogara’s Defections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.