Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ (26628 Views)

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Descartes: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2014
inalegwu99:
anybody who is suportin jonathan is absolutely not havin a working brain
...and you want Nigerians to trust a SCAMMER shocked

4 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Moheat(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2014
iamceejay:
Chidia Maduekwe is with GMB, Ojo Maduekwe (His elder brother) is with GEJ. Nigerian youths are killing themselves on NL

Good talk bro! GEJ and GMB are birds of same feather!

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Toktee(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2014
Leebeedo:

But you people like story oh, let him present the certificate na, it shouldn't warrant much rigour
do you see that of jonathan b4 u vote for him?
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by robinsoncrosoe: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Tinubus stock and trade.....having certificate problem and coniving with peopple with certificate problems

3 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Descartes: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Toktee:
do you see that of jonathan b4 u vote for him?
You should know that this is politics; if you're not ready to fight dirty, the better option is to abstain smiley

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by LUAPSIN: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
donphilopus:
I don't understand how some people reason. Someone who contested the Presidential Election 3 consecutive times suddenly has no certificate to present to INEC?! What did he present in 2003, 2007 and 2011?! I guess he contested the Elections without any Certificate! Amidst all the lies and propagandas, Buhari is still waxing stronger.

These people blasting Buhari were not even seen when it was reported that Sambo couldn't present his. Now because it's Buhari, they just wanna kill themselves. It's high time we presented to them their Certificate of Hypocrisy. Bunch of Hypocrites!
Don't forget Sambo is a professional architect so don't abuse/criticise in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Doyin2(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sometimes I wonder why some people could be so mischievous.

GMB swore to an oath that his documents are with the secretary,Military Board,yet they have concluded that he has no certificates nor went to school.

Is it not for us to wait to confirm that his documents are not with the secretary,military board?A lot of reasons could have led to that.Perhaps he submitted his credentials for physical verification but were not returned at once.And since he never had intention of leaving the army,he went on with his career unperturbed?Or it could even be a recent development perhaps in respect of his pension.etc,etc Perhaps also,he is already making efforts to retrieve his documents from the military board.We all know how slow things could be in Nigeria.

All my conjecture(neither for or against) is just to allude to the fact that until proven that GMB was lying,mischief makers should please take a break!
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Doyin2(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Descartes:

...and you want Nigerians to trust a SCAMMER shocked

This is a very stupid comment.How his he a scammer? Has it been proven that his original documents are not with the military board as at the time of submitting his form?
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Descartes: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Doyin2:

This is a very stupid comment.How his he a scammer? Has it been proven that his original documents are not with the military board as at the time of submitting his form?
Please my friend,are the original FLSC, WAEC and Military course certificates/documents of any serviceman always with the Military Board? undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by saint047(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari had 150 cows in 2004,10years later they are still 150 cows, Cows no dey born abi?

3 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Vikky014(f): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
januzaj:
What have we gained from PhD holder.....What have we gained from Harvard graduate......whether GMB is semi illiterate nor full illiterate.....He will rule Nigeria come 2015
buhari will only rule your household.GEJ is stil NIGERIANS PRESIDO TILL 2019

3 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
Jacide:
"When wealth is lost, nothing is lost. When health is lost something is lost but when character is lost all is lost." -- Ukeoma Aikfavour, Youth Corps. member who lost his life during the 2011 Nigerian general elections.

His last update was, "Na wao! This CPC suporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcin underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the
remaining ballot paper to thiumb print. Thank God for the police an am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps member who stood despite these threat esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come."

https://facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour?v=timeline

His friend commented, "Vive Emmanuel: Pls U all should pray for Aik. As @ystrda, some angry mob were shooting guns around them.They were able to take them later 2 d nearest policestation only for him to call that the mob were threatening to burn down d place.We've lost contact with him cos hes phone has been unreachable. Kindly pray for him &others in the same condition. Tnx"

Enough hardship
We don't want sharia
We don't want born to rule
We don't want terror sponsors

Vote for freedom
I feel u. my brother survived dis after losing his cerificates n all belongings including cash n cloths when dey burnt down dia house. They kept running helter skelter with dos pursuing dem with matches screaming "Sai Buhari Sai CPC" and dis went on for over a week before help was sent down hence d only tin e came back with was his life n nothing more after serving his fadaland.
GMB or GEJ i really don't care cos dey don't care eida. Irrespective of the tribe,religion or even gender...let the right man win.
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by cashkid: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. & who is smiling wit u? It was so funi but I forgot to laugh angry
u made me laugh noni,
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Milaby(f): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
obynoses:
Kindly show it to us Oga.so dt we van clear all doubts and knw who is fooling who.

angry Gej show us his own?
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by neocortex: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
berem:
I think this matter has been settled. The PDP rats have no propaganda to use and discredit the General concerning his academic qualifications.

Can we now move on?

Sai Buhari till Jonathanians get functioning brains!

Settled in your dream. Your master falsefully swore an oath that he has some certs when he has none and
you want to sweep it under the carpet, Never!
Show me from the article where INEC said that his affidavit is truthful(not presentable)

We can all see that INEC is lamenting at the lack of power to reject candidate who falsify their results like Buhari.

Who also thinks INEC needs more power ?

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by gbodimowo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
iluvnaija:
‘Buhari’s academic records intact’
By Levinus Nwabughiogu

ABUJA –  Head, Media and Publicity of the Buhari Support Organization, BSO, Dr. Chidia Maduekwe last night debunked the insinuations in most quarters of the society that the academic records of his principal and presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress, General Mohammdu Buhari was in doubt.
Speaking with Vanguard, Maduekwue said it was a well orchestrated strategy by Buhari’s detractors to sway the minds of the public against him, assuring that they would not succeed.
According to him, the opponents, he said were afraid of Buhari’s candidacy hence the smeared campaign against him.
He wondered how a former military Head of State and three times Presidential candidate in previous elections would suddenly be found wanting in his academic qualifications.

‘Buhari’s academic records intact’
on december 30, 2014 at 9:00 pm in news
Facebook Share Twitter Share
By Levinus Nwabughiogu
ABUJA –  Head, Media and Publicity of the Buhari Support Organization, BSO, Dr. Chidia Maduekwe last night debunked the insinuations in most quarters of the society that the academic records of his principal and presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress, General Mohammdu Buhari was in doubt.
Speaking with Vanguard, Maduekwue said it was a well orchestrated strategy by Buhari’s detractors to sway the minds of the public against him, assuring that they would not succeed.
According to him, the opponents, he said were afraid of Buhari’s candidacy hence the smeared campaign against him.
He wondered how a former military Head of State and three times Presidential candidate in previous elections would suddenly be found wanting in his academic qualifications.

“There should be no iota of doubt about General Mohammadu Buhari’s qualification. The records are there. He was not just a school prefect but a Head Boy. In the ages past, you can not enter the military school if there is any questionable mark about your school certificate or WAEC result as it were.
“So, that is clear. Your entry must be on acceptable pass mark before going to the military academy. Of course, the records are there both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria for anybody to cross check. We thank God we now live in the age of online.
“You can google everything. I mean, he couldn’t have run the presidential election for three times…and each time his documentation must be assessed by INEC. But now is the first time they are coming up with that.

Source:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/buharis-academic-records-intact/

where is i

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by neocortex: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
oweman:
When Obama was asked about his birth certificate, he brought it out and silenced his critics. What i am asking from GMB is his Waec certificate, i don't care about any other military certificates which i know then can be influenced in his favour as a northerner. Just his waec certificate pls, and i will rest my case. [
Will the cerificate end corruption in Nigeria ?
that is all am intrested in please .
JUST END CORRUPTION

There is an old palm wine tapper in my village who also wants corruption to end, don't you think he is a better candidate than Buhari ? At least the tapper has not sworn any false affidavit of certs cause he has what Buhari lacks : integrity.

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by neocortex: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
omarithmetics:
A former president and a retired major general of the nigerian army that had undergone military courses in the US and UK doesn't have academic records?

That is the power of born-to-rule quota system corruption for you.

Nigerians reject backwardness.

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by neocortex: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
drey076:
The man has spoken, why criticism again

So his words equals school cert !

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by neocortex: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
tobaina:
Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1962, when he attended the Nigerian Military Training College in Kaduna. From 1962-1963, he underwent Officer Cadets training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England, United Kingdom (Mons OCS was officially closed down in 1972).

In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963- January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

From 1965-1967, Buhari served as Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion. He was appointed Brigade Major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.

Buhari was made Brigade Major of the Third Infantry Brigade, July 1967 to October 1968 and Brigade Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade, 1970-1971.

Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, 1971-1972. He also attended the Defense Services’ Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.

From 1974-1975 Buhari was appointed Acting Director, Transport and Supply, Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport Headquarters.[9]

He was also made Military Secretary, Army Headquarters,1978-1979, and was a member of the Supreme Military Council, 1978-1979
From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari attended the US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America and some of his followers claimed he gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies. Although, the claim to the masters degree awarded to Buhari are unverified as Buhari himself has not claimed he has a masters degree and there is no evidence on records at US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, to show that Buhari was awarded a degree. Buhari's name is not found in the list of names for which Masters degree were awarded by the war college between the intervals of 1978 - 1982.

Other roles include:

General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, Aug. 1980 – Jan. 1981
General Officer Commanding, 2nd Mechanized Infantry Division, Jan. 1981 – October 1981
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armed Division Nigerian Army, October 1981 – December 1983
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

You tried but wikipedia and military drills does not equal school cert. please try harder.

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Macgold2012: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Idiot....... So what happens wen common sense adds up wif academic n social sense? Irrational thinker
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by thirty(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
No controversy. Buhari is the next president of Nigeria in 2015

like my page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Votebuhariforpresident2015/1484082385190252
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by FRCS(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
President GEJ is such a good person that even Buhari and APC supporters will vote him into office again come Feb, 2015.

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by LadyAmaka(f): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Please these grammar will notbsolve any thing. The rulebsays present your certificate so he should present his and stop making noise and beating about the bush.

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by callmenow: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
We need to see the bleeping certificate. His qualification is intact? If you have the 'intact certificate', why don't you tweet it or publish it in Facebook, so that Nigerians can move on. I will be angry with these faceless extremists who keep referring to Buhari as the messiah, which he cannot be. Just do it. Don't keep us waiting
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
jingh:
gbam !

common sense is better than all credential in d world.
E be like say dis one no get WAEC lmao

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by NovusHomo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Who needs academic record when we all see what damage a Ph.d can do to a country?!
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by liongirl: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
donphilopus:
I don't understand how some people reason. Someone who contested the Presidential Election 3 consecutive times suddenly has no certificate to present to INEC?! What did he present in 2003, 2007 and 2011?! I guess he contested the Elections without any Certificate! Amidst all the lies and propagandas, Buhari is still waxing stronger.

These people blasting Buhari were not even seen when it was reported that Sambo couldn't present his. Now because it's Buhari, they just wanna kill themselves. It's high time we presented to them their Certificate of Hypocrisy. Bunch of Hypocrites!
u said u will fight corruption and u cant present ur school certificat to nigerians. i beg go and rest old man
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Sabdeejat: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
some ppl are fools,dont you think dat lets say GMB never attend skul inhis lyf but see d improvement he brouht to Nigeria in different tyms and office,if dis is d kes i should also quit my skul,since a president with phd destroy Nigeria to d bearest means,,,only fool can not undrstnd pdp creations of lies.
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by Sunshinelady(f): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
cashkid:

u made me laugh noni,
. angry
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by balladin: 12:15am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=donphilopus post=29351211]I don't understand how some people reason. Someone who contested the Presidential Election 3 consecutive times suddenly has no certificate to present to INEC?! What did he present in 2003, 2007 and 2011?! I guess he contested the Elections without any Certificate! Amidst all the lies and propagandas, Buhari is still waxing stronger.

These people blasting Buhari were not even seen when it was reported that Sambo couldn't present his. Now because it's Buhari, they just wanna kill themselves. It's high time we presented to them their Certificate of Hypocrisy. Bunch of Hypocrites![/quote
O.L.O.D.O
Re: ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ by tola9ja: 12:53am On Jan 01, 2015
FOR THOSE THAT SAID BUHARI IS AN ILLITERATE , LET THEM READ THIS!
Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1962, when he attended the Nigerian Military Training College in Kaduna. From 1962-1963, he underwent Officer Cadets training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England, United Kingdom (Mons OCS was officially closed down in 1972).

In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963- January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

From 1965-1967, Buhari served as Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion. He was appointed Brigade Major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.

Buhari was made Brigade Major of the Third Infantry Brigade, July 1967 to October 1968 and Brigade Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade, 1970-1971.

Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, 1971-1972. He also attended the Defense Services’ Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.

From 1974-1975 Buhari was appointed Acting Director, Transport and Supply, Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport Headquarters.

Other roles include:

Military Secretary, Army Headquarters,1978-1979
Member of the Supreme Military Council, 1978-1979
General Officer Commanding, Ibadan, Oyo State in 1979 and later that year he was redeployed as General Officer Commanding, Jos, Plateau State.
From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari attended the US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies.
WHY IS IT NOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE GOING ABOUT TRYING TO SPOIL THIS MAN? What is the excess of Jonathan's PhD,? Just tell me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sargwak Longnap Wazhi Murdered In Cold Blood By Gunmen (Pictured) / Okorocha Gives Imo Workers 18-Day Christmas Holiday / Inec Declares Victor Umeh Winner Of Anambra Central Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.