Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! (43154 Views)

7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl / 10 Top Qualities A Guy Is Secretly Looking For In A Lady. / Nigerian Men: Top Qualities Of A "Wife Material" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by anigbajumo(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2014
mesoade:
Thanks Op . . Those rich niqqas smoking weed drinking,clubbing and doing all those sh*ts are kids . . But i'm partially a big boy cos i posses all the qualities you listed except No.4 . . . . Well,girls will still prefer the qualities of the bad boyskids i listed above to that of big boys
4ur mind.....I rated myself 90% of d quality,bt rich niggas drinkz,club, etc except u dnt like it.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Awaja(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Am a big boy
Hope u posses all this quality as a man!
If not,know that u are a typical "Otu"
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by tope3x(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2014
Big boys don't talk much... They don't shout

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Chommieblaq(f): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2014
I blve the ops meant taking care of your girl not taking d whole lot of responsibility, dere are liitle things u can do for your gf. It ain't big deal.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by hotgunz(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2014
jvera:
da showin off could b so annoyin
girl like guys dt show off abeg

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by chidekings(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2014
popp:
Hi ladies n gentle men, most times I respect the interlect of NL, that's what prompted me to become a member and be following the trend. But most times, I read some post that make me have a re think. The other day, someone was asking if he shd dump a 40k job. Lol, any young man that's doing a 40k job shdnt open his mouth and say that he's working plzz. To the trend of the day, leme tell u guys who a big boy is. A big boy is some one that millions run in his account, abig boy is a guy who lives in a flashy house, a big boy is a guy who drives a posh car,a big boy is some one who has responsibilities. Plssss, having jst a phone, lol, is it bb, iphone,ipad,tablet or what ever, I can't stl stp laughing. Laughing doesn't want to allow me to conclude what I am writing cos I'm stl laughing....

ur so on point bro.i owned u one bottle of ciroc
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by holusormi(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2014
The sillyness is this post is mind boggling , and if I may ask what exactly is wrong with playing candy crush on your tab when u seated next to a fine girl So far u not wearing ur tab as a pendant ,, you damn well reserve the right to bring it out and play candy crush saga in a bus when u seated next next to a fine girl ,, and while u doing that pls start a conversation ,,, if only you know how many times av gotten laid with my iphone!!!

And what's this rubbish I hear about apologizing even when u right ?? The problem with niggers like u is that you watch too much hollywood and it has fvcked up your brains ,,, apologize when u right to a girl or to anybody and ull keep apologizing to her till your dying days ,, stamp your foot on the ground and accept no bullshiatts from nobody!!!

What's this other rubbish about been financially responsible for your girl upkeep ?? ,,, na u born am ?? Give if you have abeg !! You are only responsible for when when she's your baby mama or when u married to her !!!

Too many unreasonable points here,, do this for our Naija sisters and ull remain stuck in the mugu zone for life while one omo rapala bus conductor will bang her mercilessly , beat her join and even collect all the money you give her !! grin

7 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by okzcorp: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Curious,do BIG BOYS book space and school in France (and proclaim it)?

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by prettyjo(f): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2014
cc
Tosyne2much.
must you complete the list to reach 10?
Anyway,I don't mind being the treasurer of this great association. ;.
@op.....nice post
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Rapzino: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2014
AfricanApple:
op you try. weldone
ehn, see my estranged E-wife o.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by okzcorp: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2014
holusormi:
The sillyness is this post is mind boggling , and if I may ask what exactly is wrong with playing candy crush on your tab when u seated next to a fine girl So far u not wearing ur tab as a pendant ,, you damn well reserve the right to bring it out and play candy crush saga in a bus when u seated next next to a fine girl ,, and while u doing that pls start a conversation ,,, if only you know how many times av gotten laid with my iphone!!!

And what's this rubbish I hear about apologizing even when u right ?? The problem with niggers like u is that you watch too much hollywood and it has fvcked up your brains ,,, apologize when u right to a girl or to anybody and ull keep apologizing to her till your dying days ,, stamp your foot on the ground and accept no bullshiatts from nobody!!!

What's this other rubbish about been financially responsible for your girl upkeep ?? ,,, na u born am ?? Give if you have abeg !! You are only responsible for when when she's your baby mama or when u married to her !!!

Too many unreasonable points here,, do this for our Naija sisters and ull remain stuck in the mugu zone for life while one omo rapala bus conductor will bang her mercilessly , beat her join and even collect all the money you give her !! grin

I liked this post and later unliked when I read how you banged.... because of your iphone. You are sure the iphone seduced them? Do you think you are a BIG BOY then?
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

with small yansh..
You father!!
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

You father!!

What is wrong with you father?

small yansh big girl grin
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

What is wrong with you father?

small yansh big girl grin
Your generation idiot.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2014
A Big boy is just a mindset, some claiming to be big boys don't even have money. The nerdy fellow that u look down on can even have more money than u could ever dream of having. How you carry urself determines whether people will see you as a big boy in a good light or a big boy in a bad light.

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Your generation idiot.

What is wrong with your generation?

ihatesmallyanshgals
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by ellahzy(f): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2014
nice WRITE-UP wink
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

What is wrong with your generation?

ihatesmallyanshgals
Go and die
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Go and die

small yansh..

e pain am grin
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by okpamson15(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
8. He humbles himself & does not make other people feel less of themselves

Some self acclaimed BIG BOYS can be so silly. Probably because they were privileged to get a degree from a reputable university, they keep raising shoulders making every other person look like they have a slim chance of making it in life. A BIG BOY understands the principles of life and he knows fully well that life sometimes favours the illiterates ever more than the educated 'cos he understands the dynamism of life, therefore he does not pride himself

9. His Finances does not becloud his right sense of reasoning

Some dudes stop holding conversation with their neighbours or friends the moment they climb onto the ladder of success. They find it difficult to mingle with other people because of ego boasting. A BIG BOY is well behaved and does not allow his success becloud his right sense of reasoning

10. He doesn't belittle other people's entity

A BIG BOY appreciates the good work of others rather than those who derive pleasure in bad-mouthing it. Some. Self acclaimed working class dudes are quick to condemned and rubbish my threads (e.g Pls get a job) yet this same people will copy my thread and paste it on their forum (plagiarism). A BIG BOY praises and encourages you even if you are not so doing well

10 He humbly corrects people's mistakes

A BIG BOY does not do I TOO KNOW Therefore, when a BIG BOY reads a post and finds grammatical blunders in it, he sieves the blunders and picks the sense out of it or humbly corrects the mistakes where correction needs to be made, rather than those who will outrightly mock you and make fun out of it
why can't u people tel wizkid to come perform our newyam festival, since u said big boy dnt form.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Speakdatruth: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2014
dorlapoh20:

see u the post make brain die. I no wan just comment because i no be guy so i decided to buy some plots of land grin
can we do C of O biko?
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by holusormi(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2014
okzcorp:

I liked this post and later unliked when I read how you banged.... because of your iphone. You are sure the iphone seduced them? Do you think you are a BIG BOY then?

You liked my post and later unliked it ,,, OMG I feel soo terrible,, I checked my account balance and 1 million was missing because you unliked it ,,, do I look like I give a flying fvck about that ?? Lmao

Am I sure the iphone seduced them ?? Wait let me ask Ifa ,, do I think am a big boy ?? Wait let me ask Instagram !!! undecided
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2014
Speakdatruth:
can we do C of O biko?
noooooooooo grin i don use am
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Cruzeiro(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2014
kiss Nailed it op. But, on de flipside, the 'big boy' terminology or theory is in itself subjective. I believe instances, events and occurences determine to a large extent the definition (dt is ever evolving) of whom a big boy is. Having agreed that we don't face the same life occurences daily, more than ever, there is need for improvisation. To cut the chase, while the subject could be successfully and effectively applied to a variety of objects, some objects just do not deserve it! Hence, the coinage of the term "a jerk does it better". So, if you should find a girl/lady who doesn't seem to warrant the op's definition? Dude switch the jerk on! angry
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2014
You make big 'boyism' look, more or less, all about pleasing women.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by franzis(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2014
anigbajumo:
4ur mind.....I rated myself 90% of d quality,bt rich niggas drinkz,club, etc except u dnt like it.
am a rich nigga but i dont drink or club ..i rather be in my Ferrari talking to the Holy Ghost
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

small yansh..

e pain am grin
In your dreams hater, I know mine is bigger than your LovePeddler's nyash.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

small yansh..

e pain am grin
Your mates ar busy making money and you are busy hating.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

In your dreams hater, I know mine is bigger than your LovePeddler's nyash.

It is not joor.
Yansh wey i don see before. msteeew grin
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by jvera(f): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2014
hotgunz:
girl like guys dt show off abeg
fyn bt definently nt d way d op explained dat.
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Biggty(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2014
Nice tips
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Your mates ar busy making money and you are busy hating.

make dem make am..

small yansh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.