Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl (43125 Views)

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / 10 Top Qualities A Guy Is Secretly Looking For In A Lady. / Nigerian Men: Top Qualities Of A "Wife Material" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2014
[b]Let talk about the "big girl"

Who is a big girl?? =>The fact that different guys pick you up every Friday night or Saturday night does not make you a big girl.Even the fact that you wear all latest clothes and trends available in the market does not make you a big girl,and the fact that that you use the latest Android or Apple gadget for purposes of communication and different guys deposit money in your bank account does not make you a big girl or even a smart one,you are actually only ruining your future...
Then,who is a big girl?

1. big girls don't pretend to be celebrities
big girl don't pretend or form like they are celebrities, by trying to make semi nude or nude photos, no guy will want that for a wife, you got curves do not expose them all round thinking it make you a big girl, make them look decent, we call this type of girls, "ladies of influence "

2. Big girls are royalty big girls don't flirt with men around, they respect their relationship, respect her value of womanhood, carries her dignity around neither does she brag about number of men she slept with or how many beer bottle she can drink

3. Big girls are supportive
in as much as men want to be caretakers, even the strongest of men want a soft place to fall, big girls stand by theirs men anytime anyday instead of collecting ever kobo that comes out of the guys pocket

4. Big girls are independent big girls have a life, the feel contended with what the have, the don't push men around but give them space to do their own thing

5. Big girls don't piece all their body big girls don't put holes in every part of their body just to impress or trying to look like daddy shoki with earrings all over your ears, eyes, and nose, real big girls look classic with proper piecing in the right places

6. Big girls don't belittle people a big girl pays attention to every call to listen what the person has to say, big girls don't go snubbing people all way round in every place the pass, it show signs of immaturity

7. Big girls are the one with enough brains big girls are creative thinkers, the put their head straight, bring up good ideas and are not addicted to chatting with men alone
[/b]

Above all,Be bold but humble,be Godly,be hardworking,be ambitious but contented,Don't make men a priority in life. Real men will seek after you..
Build yourself into a woman men will always want to take home to their mamas,not the one they want to take to restaurants and hotels only.
Trust me,if you trap a man with your body,he will go one day...

124 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by iceberylin(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2014
Big girls usually have big ass cool

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by EJanni(f): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2014
hahahahhahaha. NL and counter thread eh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by ronald4lif(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Every one is a big girl in their own way, not everyone has to possess all these you highlighted, same for guys

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2014
iceberylin:
Big girls usually have big ass cool
ahahaha cheesy who ask u

12 Likes

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by dkronicle(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Met a big girl that got those qualities and i swear i was having this odd feelings that she's not from nigeria cos she was rollin fine with everybody there and her dress was xpensive and the way she was acting shows that nothing controls her xcept herself.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by mizjules(f): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2014
Big girls don't look down on anyone

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2014
Correct!

1 Like

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2014
dkronicle:
Met a big girl that got those qualities and i swear i was having this odd feelings that she's not from nigeria cos she was rollin fine with everybody there and her dress was xpensive and the way she was acting shows that nothing controls her xcept herself.
that the deal man

7 Likes

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2014
EJanni:
hahahahhahaha. NL and counter thread eh!
grin grin
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by rittyben(f): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2014
Noted
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2014
dkronicle:
simply wow!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by cutieberie1(f): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2014
nyc post......derailers will soon arrive

1 Like

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by BreezyRita(f): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Heard o.
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
rittyben:
Noted
good to know dt
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
cutieberie1:
nyc post......derailers will soon arrive
na dia handwork na cheesy
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
BreezyRita:
Heard o.
hear well o cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by FLAWLES(f): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
AND?
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by rotgaktims(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
finally the part 2 is out.......incase u miss out on part 1(Top 7 qualities of a Big boy) check FP. jst tryin to remind those who reserv dia comment n bookd spaced. tongue tongue
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Crocz(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lolz...a counter thread but this is actually funny cos a "big girl" is a "runs girl"

Well, I think cry

5 Likes

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Dreyl(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
mizjules:
Big girls don't look down on anyone
Are you a big girl?
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by jmoore(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
She doesn't beg for recharge card.

15 Likes

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Crocz:
Lolz...a counter thread but this is actually funny cos a "big girl" is a "runs girl"

Well, I think cry
u thought wrongly

1 Like

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by mizjules(f): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dreyl:
Are you a big girl?
Hmm undecided
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
jmoore:
she doesn't beg for recharge card.
gbam
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by dkronicle(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
And i hope u re a big girl too.
sophieabou:
simply wow!
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Dreyl(m): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
mizjules:

Hmm undecided
answer me
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by mizjules(f): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
[Puote author=Dreyl post=29365925]answer me [/quote]
Unless you tell what my answer is going to do for you

1 Like

Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Dreyl(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
mizjules:
[Puote author=Dreyl post=29365925]answer me
Unless you tell what my answer is going to do for you
Nothing just tell me
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by harrysterol(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
FLAWLES:
AND?
am guessing ur not a..... lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
* Big girls sometimes offer to pay for the drinks when u guys are out on a date.

* Big girls take you out on ur birthday and spends HER money on u, or she cd use HER money to buy you a gift no mata how small.

* Big girls always have sth to give apart from sex and care.

Basically, big girls are scarce. cheesy

36 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.