Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Have Done Something Outrageous!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Done Something Outrageous!! (1103 Views)

Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! / 15 Most Outrageous Sex Records / 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Gflat: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
I met her last year and we got close(no intimate contributions) she has been a good friend also have i...

***fast forward***

She had a problem with her cheating boyfriend then i helped get over it(as a friend) decided to take her to a club so she can get over it quickly. in the club, we drank and partied hard.(We got drunk)

Then I woke up the next morning naked on her bed...i immediately realise we had sex the previous night(dehm how did this happened?) We decided to stay away from each other she even travelled home because she couldn't stop crying alone at home. I couldn't tell anyone about it because it was a very BIG mistake....

All of a sudden,she call me yesterday and she told me she is A month pregnant(i was the last guy she had sex with since she left for her parent's)

God! I am in trouble cry

Guys, what should i do
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Movesz(m): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by akinsadeez(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Congrats on your impending bundle of joy.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by wunmi590(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cngrte in advnce bro.
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by IamDejman(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bro congrats...it's nt easy. Pple dey find pikin nd u see am on a platter of diamond
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Enegod(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gflat:
I met her last year and we got close(no intimate contributions) she has been a good friend also have i...

***fast forward***

She had a problem with her cheating boyfriend then i helped get over it(as a friend) decided to take her to a club so she can get over it quickly. in the club, we drank and partied hard.(We got drunk)

Then I woke up the next morning naked on her bed...i immediately realise we had sex the previous night(dehm how did this happened?) We decided to stay away from each other she even travelled home because she couldn't stop crying alone at home. I couldn't tell anyone about it because it was a very BIG mistake....

All of a sudden,she call me yesterday and she told me she is A month pregnant(i was the last guy she had sex with since she left for her parent's)

God! I am in trouble cry

Guys, what should i do
You should be happy bro cheesy You will be a father soon...congratulations!!!cheesy
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
*Continues washing bitterleaf* cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by passionate88: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nice story
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Monicasque(f): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
U simply dnt panic. Babies r nothing to be scared of. U help her thru her pregnancy (make sure she is comfortable and happy), then once the baby is here, u help her take care of the baby. U dont need to marry her, just be there for her and the baby, especialy financialy and emotionally. NB: once the baby is here, do a pertanity test, just to make sure dats u r da dad

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Begonia(m): 12:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Story teller: story! story!

Listeners: story!

Story teller: once upon a time!

Listeners: time! time!

Story teller: the title of my story is...... undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by dynamicdmy(m): 12:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Uhhmmmnnnn, remind me the name of that movie again..... Yeah, I remember it's 'friends with kids'... Only thing is its film trick in naija
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by dannydaniels(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2014
congrats . .......Akuko uwa!
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Lies!!!

Ain't falling for this.

Congrats btw
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Berthezda(m): 1:11am On Dec 31, 2014
goooooaaaaaaaallllllll!!!!!!!!,,,,guy u don score,,u gats celebrate oo,u fit do cristiano celebration,na im bam pass.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Nastydroid(m): 1:18am On Dec 31, 2014
I can deliver pampers for you at cheaper rate wink
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Afrok(m): 2:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Nollywood is really not helping matter anymore, too much of their movies is not good and can definitely affect people like it's affecting op undecided.
Anyways sha I can supply baby pants for U, buy two and get one free since the poster above me has promised U cheap pampers.

Congratulations papa born-boy tongue...
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 31, 2014
I am not falling for this story

I can help supply baby food
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Gflat: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2014
Y'all should stop mocking me...i seriously need help cry
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by ztar(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2014
firstly....i must say...congratulations...its not a easy smthg....
secondly...i dey come...
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Stanleyafam(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
What you should do is visit a doctor for more advice on how she can take care of the pregnancy for safe delivery..

Pls she shld avoid hard work...and erhm have more sex wt her for better formation of the baby..thanks smiley
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Sunkyphil(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
what a way to end d year;a very good note.Children are d inheritance of d lord.

i understand ur pain bro as to say u no neva nack her well d once self u no no as e take happengrin

Dis calls for celebrationcheesy
Re: I Have Done Something Outrageous!! by Lilamartedi(f): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Congrats Op cheesy

All you need to do is to start saving for the baby's future(buy baby food and clothes). Help her through the pregnancy, be supportive and caring. I think you should also meet her parents grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Shyness Or Timidity / Check A Woman's Phone Every Now And Then!!! knowledge is power. / Things That Are Overated In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.