Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys (2562 Views)

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
When I checked, I discovered a counter thread has been dropped but I need to reference a massive Counter attack thread as I was in stealth mode yesterday when a thread on "10 lies Men tell ladies" was dropped.

Hitherto, I read through and some if not all are correct but how can we leave out the lies ladies tell guys on daily basis gentlemen.

Going straight to Wembley, here are the top outrageous lies ladies tell guys.

I am a virgin

Some Ladies in spite of their silly quest to claim virgin Mary albeit rupturing of their "holy of holies" through self servicing, peripheral penetration or perhaps had sex once, still admit they are virgin and use this as a bait to hook guys down. Guys beware of such cancerous lie!

I don't have a boyfriend

Big lie! Perhaps his boyfriend is not sexually active or financially buoyant in which the new guy possess these 2 charming attributes, the lady will deny she has a boyfriend just like when apostle peter denied christ. If to say cock wan crew for this kind lie, e go crew 10 times unlike d 3 times of uncle peter.

Many Guys are disturbing me

Some ladies are fun of this act. They use it as sledge hammer and perhaps hype themselves as a diamond chased by millions. Check her email, sms, etc... nothing!. example of such was displayed by a desperate notorious female moniker few days ago (name withheld).

You are the only one my heart beats for

Really! Eh ehn. U for recite am to " U are egg in my egg roll, without you I am puff puff". Ladies are fun of this act when they need something juicy from the guy.

I missed my period

Hehehehe. No be only u jawe! Due to series of magas they are sleeping with, they switch the carry over(pregnancy) to their dedicated innocent boyfriend in order to pen him down from quitting. Guys if your girl dey open yansh for you everytime, run ooh!

I need money to rescue my family member

Some ladies can emulate disdain and pitiful situation that can make their boyfriend break bank for them. They fathom unforeseen circumstances of their family in village and need for immediately financial contribution.

He forced me to sex sleep with him

Perhaps she needs money for expensive gadgets, groceries and others. She pay a visit to one big man and after having sex with him, they cry like silly cat and claim he over power and forced himself on me.

I don't ask guys for money, even my boyfriend can attest to it

Abeg stop lying jare. Find your boyfriend can attest to it because he has not caught you in the act. You stylishly ask guys for money in secret. God dey o!

I don't do PMs yet you are dating someone through that medium

You don't need to make noise abeg. I don't do pms yet you are dating your current boyfriend through pms. Love can happen anywhere please.

I can't cope dating a celebrity yet his picture is on your dp claiming he is your boo

Ladies can lie eh! They rant like pregnant cow in labour claiming dating a celebrity is a turn off for them and yet they upload his pix on their BBM, whatsapp, etc dp to profess undying love.

You can add yours cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by IamOdin: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok.
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by LewisO: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Most Nairaland ladies are guilty of all... Number 5 that will be when u see them real. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by tpiadotcom: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
ko kan mi.
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
LewisO:
grin

Bros na so nah cheesy
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by pTomz(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
I dont sh*t in d toilet, it digust me grin
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by TrishaP(f): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
How come I'm hearing these for the first time. Can the ladies attest to these wink ronald4lif's line

1 Like

Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by IamOdin: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Just as one Bae told me moments ago,"i don't have ur time" buh she's stalking me. grin
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
TrishaP:
How come I'm hearing these for the first time. Can the ladies attest to these wink ronald4lif's line

Ronald4lif dey come 4 eh! cheesy
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:
Just as one Bae told me moments ago,"i don't have ur time" buh she's stalking me. grin

No mind her o! Iro buruku. Proving hard to get mechanism.
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
pTomz:
I dont sh*t in d toilet, it digust me grin

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
LewisO:
Most Nairaland ladies are guilty of all... Number 5 that will be when u see them real. undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by IamOdin: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
wristwatch:

No mind her o! Iro buruku. Proving hard to get mechanism.

trust me na,,i just boot am. grin

make i no mention her moniker to avoid acount deactivation thingz cheesy grin
the bae was fun tho.
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Mhizizzy(f): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:
undecided undecided
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by IamOdin: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

undecided undecided

bae.
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by tpiadotcom: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:

keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by IamOdin: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
tpiadotcom:

keep dreaming.

ok.
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2015

All one needs is to be a good psychoanalyst and you'd discern the truth therein.
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

All one needs is to be a good psychoanalyst and you'd discern the truth therein.

Yes bro.
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by SleekyP(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
LewisO:
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by demmy0325(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
So hw we go knw the truth?
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Andrew114:
So hw we go knw the truth?

God will show us. cool
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by tpiadotcom: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
wristwatch:

God will show us. cool

well, if God in His mercy lets it rain on both the just and the unjust. . . . . I guess even occasional christians (?) like you will still hear from God concerning such matters. . . . .although like must attract like however. . . .
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
This plot of land is not 4 sale beware of 419 and my son Kamiru grin
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
TrishaP:
How come am seeing a reciprocative post 4rm u? wink
*staring @ her*
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by lordkrato(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=48pt] omo without you I'm just puff puff.. Got me laughing[/size]
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by TrishaP(f): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Godvilla:
How come am seeing a reciprocative post 4rm u? wink
*staring @ her*
Just had to say something.

*what are you even looking at?..Seems the 3D glasses are helping you*
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
lordkrato:
[size=48pt] omo without you I'm just puff puff.. Got me laughing[/size]

grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by KingTom(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wristwatch na real weyrey wey you be kai! grin
Re: 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
TrishaP:

Just had to say something.

*what are you even looking at?..Seems the 3D glasses are helping you*
I can bet the only hair on my palm, the glasses' helping me a whole lot.
Now i see you in my dreams too grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour / Are Guys Dat Dumb? / Will You Allow Your Newly Wedded Bride To Do Such(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.