Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site (38815 Views)

US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) / Famous U.S. Army War College Alumni (BUHARI) / Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by DaBullIT(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Why dig it out now that election is around the corner. All the same, kudos to GMB. Honestly 2015 will be "immirimious" cheesy.

I'll tell you why , some buttcracks said he's illiterate , doesnt have formal education and his certs were from Toronto otherwise he would have produced on demand , they should bring it up , put pepper and bitter leaf in PDP family's eyes
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by DaBullIT(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
How easy will this be for the PDP camp to swallow? Oya Bastard Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati, Reno Omokiri, Femi Fani-Kayode, Femi Aribisala, etc, tell us this is a lie.
Sai Buhari.

How can I get 300 likes for a comment I wanted to make but you beat me to it ? grin angry grin

Between , PDP arsewipes , you asked for yanga , now you received beating and disgrace , you shouldn't have called GMB an illiterate

Also , kindly request for proofs from schools attended by sambo whose certificate magically got burnt

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by DaBullIT(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
eleojo23:
Most people think that Buhari is trying to come back as a military head of state. Well, the military era is gone and IF he should by any chance win, he is coming as a democratic president.

So don't expect a general who will come and dictate and 'flog' people as he likes, expect a president whose decisions are subject to the approval of the national assembly.

We know that and we also know that the present national assembly will be dismantled , reasonable and credible people would replace the greedy and violent oil and blood sucking vampires there , oh. And they'll probably skit the country , Won o ni durooooooo
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by DaBullIT(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:
where is his "school certificate" or any academic award given to Buhari by the US War College?
Nobody is doubting that buhari saw the walls of US war college, Mons and many other martial institutions.
his problem is to produce any educational qualifications he may have.
Platoon leaders course is not an educational qualification.

Think with head , not tit he he he
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by DaBullIT(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
eye4eye:
Ikengawo-crap is watching and in bad shape for this information about Buhari.

He he he , you don already win am. Must you use fatality ? He don do abeg. Their belle don spoil , you don't stir hornet's nest and expect not to get stung. They proly now wish they didn't call GMB an illiterate
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by DaBullIT(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
eye4eye:

How big are your "tittys"? It seems your brain is filled in your bre.asts.

I swear I saw that coming he he he
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by DaBullIT(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
gunuvi:
Buhari's case remind me of a primary school funny song " mummy mo pass, eran lo je card mi" meaning -Mummy I passed but a goat ate my report card.
The general knew he will need to present his certificates and he didn't bother till deadline to go to the military board to apply for new sets of credentials.
Let me even ask, shey his primary and secondary school certificates too are with the military board too?
His supporters on this thread ought to cover their face in shame.

Makeup your minds you people

If he presents only primary school cert , you lot will still say he never went to any other institution

Namadi sambo also knows he needs to present his certs , why's he telling the world it got burnt a few days to deadline ?
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by DaBullIT(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

Op, how comes u're more interested in magnifying his 'profession as a politician'?; I see this as a campaign oriented thread aimed at raising his votes...but sowri u failed cos the likes of me and a million others, won't vote in an extremist even if he's the only presidential aspirant vying for the seat.

[size=18pt]From your comment , that means a total of 1, 000, 001 clueless peeps will vote for cluedog Joe Satan

That leaves about 159,000,000 more votes he he he

Kee yourself in thy name and earn citizenship to Otuoke oil and women grin[/size]
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by DaBullIT(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
chamboy:
Why did dey discharge. U so soon

Bros you for no let people know say she run from ward na , nobody discharge am treatment never finish grin
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Kororugged231: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
[s]
anonimi:

Check the sauce of this story:

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-u-s-army-war-college-alumni-and-students/reference?page=1

to realize that ANYONE can create a list on their web site!
[/s]

Oga Carpenter, stop trolling and crying. Relax Wendell Slim will pay you the over work bonus. Just cool down
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Docprass: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
THE SITE WAS EDITED TO INPUT BUHARI'S PICTURES AND FAKE PROFILES, WHY IS HIS NAME NOT ON THE academy's OFFICIAL SITE HERE: http://www.carlisle.army.mil/ INSTEAD IT WAS FOUND ON THE ABOVE SITE WHICH COULD BE COMPARED TO WIKIPEDIA WHERE EVERYONE IS FREE TO EDIT, ANY NOVICE CAN EDIT THAT PROFILE, TRY IT!
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by DaBullIT(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
anonimi:

Click the sauce of the OP's story:
http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-u-s-army-war-college-alumni-and-students/reference?pag
ANYONE can create a list on their web site!

Overview for ranker.com
Registrar Info
Name GODADDY.COM, LLC
Whois Server whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL http://registrar.godaddy.com
Status clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited
Important Dates
Expires On April 08, 2019
[size=18pt]Registered On April 08, 2000[/size]

Which means the op did not design the website contrary to your claim , clueless as ever

Updated On January 31, 2013

Nao
Alexa Trend/Rank One Month
Alexa Trend/Rank Three Month

6.76%
Page Views Per Visit One Month
6.535.54%
Page Views Per Visit Three Month

Raw Registrar Data
Domain Name: RANKER.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Clark Benson
Registrant Organization: Ranker, C-Corp.
Name Server: ELSA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: IAN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by DaBullIT(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
anonimi:

Click on the sauce of the OP's story:

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-u-s-army-war-college-alumni-and-students/reference?page=1

to realize that ANYONE can create a list on their web site!

General Muhammadu Buhari not only has lived a public life of PRETENCE, he is now upgraded to the next level - SCAMMING shocked

What can be more CORRUPT

S[size=25pt]top being an asswipe !!!!!!!!!

The website was created in the year 2000

By Clark Benson

Who happens to own ranker c-corp

And the information on the website was last updated in 2013

How's that a Buhari scam ? As clueless and Mùmú at the top

[/size]
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Xriss: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:

where you hear say US war college is equivalent to graduate school?
no go put your head into matter wey you no know ooo!

Lady, you need to do some research of your own before commenting........

Yes, war-fighting is taught at the US War College (and other War or Defence Colleges worldwide) however, this is war-fighting at the strategic level or highest level that is why the students or participants are Colonels and Generals. Thus students here are not taught to shoot guns or tanks, soldiers and junior officers are taught to do that.

Rather, in the War College, subjects taught and exercised include leadership, man management, logistic and chain supply management, project management, strategic communication, strategic war-planning, policy formulation and implementation and so on. Consequently, this course is equivalent to Masters Degree in leadership or strategic studies depending on the affiliated university.

In Nigeria, the National War College now National Defence College is equivalent to the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS) and affiliated to the University of Ibadan which awards successful participants a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies on submission of a thesis.

If you have an idea what this course entails, you would recommend it for every person seeking for public office.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by DaBullIT(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
ono:
Can we please leave anything ''United States'' out of this situation? As far as they have predicted that Nigeria will break up in 2015, I believe that they will do everything in their power to make this happen. Let us all be careful in thinking we have someone who ranks high along with other major US military figures. For me, that doesn't count as anything worthy of emulation or as something we should sing to the high heavens about.

USA never predicted Nigeria's breakup , I thought we were past that ? Read topics from 2 months ago , you'll find a clue , just types USA predicted Nigeria's breakup on your NL home page , it'll take you to the right topic where you can learn something
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by 1stdammy: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sirphrank:

Your inane comments show you've been insane for ages, how about you ride off the edge of life, unfortunate for your crazy of a wish, I can't self-destruct, don't know about you though.
It z now evident dat u two need urgent check ups........lyk seriously
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by jeje123(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
jerryboiii:
Okay,enough of dis buhari palava,can i get another news?
Like diaris god oooo, nah only u waka come? My clueless jonah said 2015 wud be tedious and Nigeria problems is increasing geometrically. Quote our present presido and his stupid dictator wife!
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Chigold101:
of what importance is this to a democratic governance?

Which war has the United States themselves ever won?

USA my left nyyash...

Bringing up mundane things like this cant win elections...
Who is discussing wars?
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by jeje123(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
harbibi:
These people insulting themselves in dis platform, hw much r u paid?
its bitter truth not an insult.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by millionboi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Datz y thy kip seein black as fool.....who knws hw much buhari spent 2get dis#our politicians r fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by neocortex: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Simple school cert Buhari doesn't have yet you came here deceiving gullible Nigerians.
Inferiority complex at its peak.
Buhari was on that list because he became head of state through coup, nothing more.
This list add nothing to Buhari's credibility, we all know that Schools throughout the world cite the achievement of
their alumni as their own. It doesn't mean that Buhari is anything special, any Almajiri who planned a successful coup could make that list.

Consider this, if you become the Nigerian president tomorrow , will your school happily associate with you ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by aurenflani: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:
where is his "school certificate" or any academic award given to Buhari by the US War College?
Nobody is doubting that buhari saw the walls of US war college, Mons and many other martial institutions.

So you are saying he attended us war college as a colonel to train on handling a platoon after? As a brigadier? Are you this bad?!
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by nagoma(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:

stop foaming in the mouth
and tell your mahdi to present his educational qualifications.

See what So called PhD is doing to us. Buhari for president !!!
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
neocortex:
Simple school cert Buhari doesn't have yet you came here deceiving gullible Nigerians.
Inferiority complex at its peak.
Buhari was on that list because he became head of state through coup, nothing more.
This list add nothing to Buhari's credibility, we all know that Schools throughout the world cite the achievement of
their alumni as their own. It doesn't mean that Buhari is anything special, any Almajiri who planned a successful coup could make that list.

Consider this, if you become the Nigerian president tomorrow , will your school happily associate with you ?
As of d time u made dis statement, ur amygdala was ova 'stretched'..hence bin so emotional and childish! Neocortex indeed..
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Miscellaneous(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
bullabong:
A pig is still better and wiser than a goat grin

thank God u know buhari is a goat. But last time I checked, a pig is useless.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by tola9ja: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
REMARKABLE ATIKU'S DONATIONS TO GMB.
THE SPOKESMAN OF GMB DECLARED AMAZED
DONATIONS THAT EX-VP ATIKU ABUBAKAR GAVE
BUHARI.THE DONATIONS INCLUDE A HELICOPTER,
#50,000000, AND A SET OF JEEPS TO B BRAND
WITH BUHARI/OSIBANJO'S CAMPAIGN PICTURE.
ATIKU VANGUARD ALSO MAINTAINED THAT ATIKU
ALSO DIVIDED HIS WEALTH INTO THREE
CATEGORIES,FIRST PORTION FOR HIS FAMILY'S
INHERITANCE, SECOND PORTION TO RUNS
BUSINESS AT BOTH NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL
LEVELS. WHILE THE THIRD PORTION WAS MEANT
FOR WIPING OUT PDP WITH APC BROOMS
FROM POWER.PLEASE APPRECIATE ATIKU'S
EFFORTS BY COMMENTS.

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by callmenow: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Why is it difficult to publish this extremists GCE/WAEC/HSC credentials. Why do we have to wait to see this very important document? INEC must realise we will not be fobbed off with affidavits. Affidavits has been part of entrenched corruption in Nigeria. We need to see these certificates pronto.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Chigold101(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Who is discussing wars?
why tell us he went to USA war college?
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by bullabong(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Miscellaneous:

thank God u know buhari is a goat. But last time I checked, a pig is useless.
U got it all wrong grin ur fada is d goat and ur malle is d pig grin
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Chitumu: 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
This tablet contains the US army war college alumni list. its need password to access it. that mean only member can access it.

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:

how many cups of garri have u been using gej's PhD cert to drink? is not all about cert sha
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Sabdeejat: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
May god bless GMB may gid bless Nigeria and lovers of progress,the haters shall perish,change is around the corner

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.