Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Osinbajo Should Campaign On The Train From Enugu To Portharcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Should Campaign On The Train From Enugu To Portharcourt (845 Views)

After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / Buhari/osinbajo Should Boycott Inauguration Dinner / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Should Campaign On The Train From Enugu To Portharcourt by Kassidy4luv(m): 4:10am On Dec 31, 2014
Attending olamide and friends Concert...........

Snapping pix with Annie Idibia.............

Walking around lagos taking selfies inside BRT Bus, Keke Napep and with roasted plantain sellers...........

I thought APC owns Lagos Votes?
Osibanjo should go to Aba, Onitsha, uyo, Abuja, Asaba, kano,dutse, etc and repeat all he his street credibility of recent..........

""""""" Pastor in Politics""""""""" Ask Pastor Tunde BakareHow far?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Should Campaign On The Train From Enugu To Portharcourt by lafflaff123(m): 4:26am On Dec 31, 2014
So una don dey plan him kidnap already? PDP i hail.
Re: Osinbajo Should Campaign On The Train From Enugu To Portharcourt by Beesluv: 4:54am On Dec 31, 2014
lafflaff123:

Me sef wonder o .No mind them.

So because he is a pastor, he can't govern?
Who knows what those holier than thou pastors are doing the hidden

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Should Campaign On The Train From Enugu To Portharcourt by psucc(m): 5:05am On Dec 31, 2014
The APC presidential campaign is territorial base on areas of relevancy. Buhari for the North; Osibanjo for South West; Amaechi for South South and Owelle Okorocha for South East.

With this they have "captured Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Should Campaign On The Train From Enugu To Portharcourt by Burger01(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2014
lafflaff123:
cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Should Campaign On The Train From Enugu To Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2014
psucc:
The APC presidential campaign is territorial base on areas of relevancy. Buhari for the North; Osibanjo for South West; Amaechi for South South and Owelle Okorocha for South East.

With this they have "captured Nigeria".
ameachi n okorocha is least relevant in political calculation of the south.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Should Campaign On The Train From Enugu To Portharcourt by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Osinbajo Should Campaign On The Train From Enugu To Portharcourt by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Osinbajo Should Campaign On The Train From Enugu To Portharcourt by naija2dabone(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Where is the lagos metro rail Tinubu promised 16 years ago?

Where is the cargo airport promised us?

Why are we still paying toll to Tinubu firm?

(1) (Reply)

It Compulsory To Always Enter The New Year In Church? / 'CBN Alerts Nigerians On Fake N100 Banknote' / Abujayouthforchange. Rally Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.