Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg (2635 Views)

Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Walexy96: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2014
For some months now the relationship has been so bored to the two of us.
I tried my best to make things back to normal but what can I do when my good seems not to be good enough ?

The story is complicated, If not, I would have love to share it here.
But last night she send this text msg. so i want to know what she is really saying because i don't think I understand as she is not that straight forward in the decision she made.

This is the text: i write u dis txt wit g.rief in my heart...afta all dis y...our love shld ave waited a little much longa bt i dnt tink it has cum to stay...i am realky sori ...if i dcd to kip u...i will kip hurting u ...n i dnt want it...u gave it so many chances...n its obvious dat u dnt love me as u use to so its of no use...since we cant regain bak our love...so i dnt want u to boda abt me...pls move on...n forgive me if i ave don anytin to wrng u..i want to clear all dis bfr a new yr.so u can frgive me...dnt boda calling cause i cant talk to u nw...until i get ova it

so my question is that what exactly should i do ?
Did she mean it is over really ?
or she just want to take the pain just to see me happy since she failed in bringing/giving the happiness ?
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2014
The interpretation is very simple:

'I have dumped your azz dude and its your fault'

1 Like

Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by hatux: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2014
Bro' move on and find another b*tch, its 2015.
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Mathematical(f): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2014
SHE'S LIKE NEW YEAR NEW GUY. YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER, NEW YEAR RESOLUTION THINGY.. YOU GUYS AIN'T ENGAGED WHY BOTHER, IF SHE SAYS ITS OVER, GET OVER IT. SHE'S TRYNA MOVE ON.
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by major466(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2014
She's calling off the relationship because she feels you don't love her enough like before.
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Actually, I'm interested in the complicated story...

What happen na?
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by arsetalks(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2014
Did you cheat on her? Or did she cheat on you? She said you gave her many chances and she wants to dump you?

Maybe she is feeling guilty for something she did wrong or she is with someone else.

If I were you and I am sure I want her and she wants me, I will use the false scarcity method.

Cease contact with her for a while. Let's see if she misses you. If she does, you can get her back if not, forget it.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by arsetalks(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Mathematical:
SHE'S LIKE NEW YEAR NEW GUY. YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER, NEW YEAR RESOLUTION THINGY.. YOU GUYS AIN'T ENGAGED WHY BOTHER, IF SHE SAYS ITS OVER, GET OVER IT. SHE'S TRYNA MOVE ON.
Haba babe. It isn't as easy as that and I am sure you know it.
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by ifex370(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2014
major466:
She's calling off the relationship because she feels you don't love her enough like before.

its just an excuse to dump his sorry azz... bro... simple advice... remove your mind from her,she's miles away... better start looking for someone else
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Mathematical(f): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2014
arsetalks:
Haba babe. It isn't as easy as that and I am sure you know it.

MOVING ON ISN'T EASY EITHER [
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by skywalker888(f): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2014
Get your sef a new gf and stop trolling
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by freshness2020: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2014
She just kissed ♈όϋ goodbye!
....this is one of those going to 2015 to be married!
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by ifex370(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Mathematical:

its not,but it sure is better than day dreaming about someone who doesn't give a hoot about how you feel... such selfish individuals only end up hurting you... so turn your back on em and face the world
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Mathematical(f): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2014
ifex370:

its not,but it sure is better than day dreaming about someone who doesn't give a hoot about how you feel... such selfish individuals only end up hurting you... so turn your back on em and face the world

EXACTLY
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by yomi007k(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Mathematical:

No problem, u can remain on d same spot.
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Walexy96: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2014
arsetalks:
Did you cheat on her? Or did she cheat on you? She said you gave her many chances and she wants to dump you?

Maybe she is feeling guilty for something she did wrong or she is with someone else.

If I were you and I am sure I want her and she wants me, I will use the false scarcity method.

Cease contact with her for a while. Let's see if she misses you. If she does, you can get her back if not, forget it.

Thanks for your contribution.
Am sure she is actually feeling guilty because she cheated but psychologically i got to know and logically i confront her but all she has to do is seek for forgiveness which i actually granted. ever since then,things are not as the same as before. The false scarcity method i actually use is that I deleted my whatapp account, so that one way or the other we won't be communicating.
Other social app like facebook, twitter and even 2go....... i had stoped using those ever b4 now so stylishly we communicate through whatapp. i think deleting the whatapp makes her wear the mask of deception and taking the bold step.
thanks once again and other that has contributed.
It is now conspicous that she want me no more.
Am just listening to no more u by Akon.
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by rittyben(f): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Ndo
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Walexy96: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2014
I have been praying that any thing that won't make me acheive my aims in 2015 should go with 2014.

So am happy she quit it herself.

guilty conscience sha. smh.
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Afrok(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2014
Sorry op, in case U need a shoulder to lean on I'll be here for U with my handkerchief and tissue paper cry. It's part of the sh*t that happens, let it slide as 2014 is sliding...
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by arsetalks(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Walexy96:

Am sure she is actually feeling guilty because she cheated but psychologically i got to know and logically i confront her but all she has to do is seek for forgiveness which i actually granted. ever since then,things are not as the same as before. The false scarcity method i actually use is that I deleted my whatapp account, so that one way or the other we won't be communicating.
Other social app like facebook, twitter and even 2go....... i had stoped using those ever b4 now so stylishly we communicate through whatapp. i think deleting the whatapp makes her wear the mask of deception and taking the bold step.
Do you love yourself? If you do, move on. It is one thing for someone to cheat and be sorry, but in this case, she is enjoying it. So much she wants to dump you ( probably for the guy she cheated on you with). She should be working hard to make amends and not looking for a break up.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Walexy96: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2014
arsetalks:
Do you love yourself? If you do, move on. It is one thing for someone to cheat and be sorry, but in this case, she is enjoying it. So much she wants to dump you ( probably for the guy she cheated on you with). She should be working hard to make amends and not looking for a break up.

Exactly my point for watching her ( which she interpreted not loving her as before) she actually thought am with someone else though.
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Stanleyafam(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sorry bro...she found someone else...very easy to decipher

1 Like

Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by ableD1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
hmmmmm...when ever i see posts like this, i just smile...
Bro...move on...she doesn't love you any more. the truth is
that, she doesn't want to be the one to make the move (breakup)
so you don't think its her fault thereby trying to make you feel guilty.
hmmm...shes not that smart lol... just
let her go, she doesn't worth it

1 Like

Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by IamLEGEND1: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
hmmmmmmm...........

9ja chicks be like

new year, new everything

1 Like

Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by EstarKeys(f): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Walexy96:
For some months now the relationship has been so bored to the two of us.
I tried my best to make things back to normal but what can I do when my good seems not to be good enough ?

The story is complicated, If not, I would have love to share it here.
But last night she send this text msg. so i want to know what she is really saying because i don't think I understand as she is not that straight forward in the decision she made.

This is the text: i write u dis txt wit g.rief in my heart...afta all dis y...our love shld ave waited a little much longa bt i dnt tink it has cum to stay...i am realky sori ...if i dcd to kip u...i will kip hurting u ...n i dnt want it...u gave it so many chances...n its obvious dat u dnt love me as u use to so its of no use...since we cant regain bak our love...so i dnt want u to boda abt me...pls move on...n forgive me if i ave don anytin to wrng u..i want to clear all dis bfr a new yr.so u can frgive me...dnt boda calling cause i cant talk to u nw...until i get ova it

so my question is that what exactly should i do ?
Did she mean it is over really ?
or she just want to take the pain just to see me happy since she failed in bringing/giving the happiness ?
she jex wan tak away d pain...she loves u mur dan u do

1 Like

Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Walexy96: 3:35am On Jan 01, 2015
EstarKeys:
she jex wan tak away d pain...she loves u mur dan u do

I also see it this way too but majority has convinced me to move on. Happy New Year anyway.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by EstarKeys(f): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Walexy96:

I also see it this way too but majority has convinced me to move on. Happy New Year anyway.
follow ur instinct...happy nw year dear

1 Like

Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by valdes00(m): 2:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Na wa for una oo, so una sef bliv say d OP no knw wetin d txt mean.... Lolzzz A na A, even if u use any fancy txt app

1 Like

Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Emmysteve(m): 4:17am On Jan 02, 2015
Guy find another bitvh if you can. And make sure you don't date only one.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Mathematical:
u cute...
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by HopeAtHand: 6:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Walexy96:

It is now conspicous that she want me no more.
Am just listening to no more u by Akon.

Is the lady u posting about the one on ur profile?
Re: A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg by boxer022(m): 6:57am On Jan 02, 2015
My brother the txt she sent you is her own way of breaking up with you. She noticed how hard you tried to make the relationship lively again but it was not possible. I believe she still loves you but decided to break up with you. So I advice that you man up and move on with your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Attract The Right Girl / Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity / Differences Between Men And Women In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.