Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Is It Really Her Fault? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Her Fault? (2831 Views)

Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Is It Really Wrong To Upload Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend Pics On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by iice(f): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2008
Both at fault. It takes two to make a relationship work. Know your strengths and weaknesses and keep the communication up.
Did she mention to her husband that their busy schedule is wrecking havoc on her system? Did she ask him how he is coping? Did she try anything with the husband? Did he sense her loneliness?
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by jeffery251(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2015
SeaGoddes:

i guess the urge was just too much to resist, just like when u want to unrinate it is either you pee now or ur pant will be soaked.
also u know like how women are usually sexually active during their ovualtion time, maybe who knows it may have contributed. i think the Love Machine would have be a great idea, but her so called friends never suggested/ or so it never crossed their infected minds they wanted her to have the real thing wrhich is now costing her marriage
@seagoddess
From ur story,it appears that the woman in question is so gullible considering the fact that she has her so called friends thinking for her.She apparently doesn't have a mind of her own and now,it has destroyed her marriage. I bet her so called friends would be mocking her at her back now cos most friends are only with u when the going is good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take Time To Read. It's Worth Reading It. Trust Me / When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.