Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected (5060 Views)

My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / I Love My Husband,but I Am Loosing Trust. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected by SAMBARRY: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nawa o.today is the last day of 2014 yet another one Don come undecided

My dear tony said

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected by soulglo: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rosarie:
u re too harsh.

In this case I take it as a compliment so thank you. When he has driven her mad in a few years with his mental abuse you can clap for him

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected by Winneygirl(f): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Seat him down and ask him what his expectations are.

Then plead with him to help you be a better wife to him, show you how to do things right.
Re: Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected by DukeNija(m): 2:36am On Jan 01, 2015
soulglo:
Your husband needs to go back to nursery school. He is not mature enough for a date much less marriage. I have a feeling he knows you get anxious about every little thing and so he is using it to his advantage because quite frankly you sound like someone who is easily confused. His behavior is bully-ish. He is humiliating you publicly and you are finding ways to fix yourself rather than focus on why your husband is being cruel. You should have told him if your sister was visiting if that is your agreement with him but to carry it to social media shows that he is a ------- . Honestly I cannot say just how little I think of him. He is your husband after all. I just could never wish a man like that on anyone I love.

You focused so much on the husband, that you couldn't proffer a single word of advice to the woman. This is officially the first stup!d post I've read in 2015! and pls don't reply me.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected by crackhaus: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2015
gringrin

And the rat race continues... grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected by golddeejay(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2015
Your husband is kinda immature, he is playing with ur head. He knows u r sensitive n prone to depression, nd he is using that to feel some control (that explains the social media post...but thats weak and below d belt)

i dont know other things you are doing that is making him feel disrespected but not telling ur sister's visit is wrong on your side. You may feel badly teated if he did the same thing. You ladies forget men are also emotional and some can be very sensitive.

The first step to solving a problem is knowing the root of the problem. Since u kon he is feeling disrepected, then start appreciating him more. Make him feel important, dont make decision without asking for his opinion first, do things that makes him happy (special meal, gifts, improved sexual activities e.t.c).

The most important thing is effective communication

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected by bjtinz: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
AS USUAL:

FEMINISTS - the man fault! he's an idiot.

NON-FEMINISTS- the woman fault.

Which one I go choose?
Re: Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected by veave(f): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Tell him to grow up. undecided

honestly, who ever does such?
Posting family issues on bbm or Facebook.
GOD help us from such men in 2015.

@op. You sef, why didn't you tell him before hand that your sister was visiting. Don't be looking for trouble first oh...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Gotta be the spiritual husband pulling his weight cheesy.
Re: Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected by mcdokwe(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hello NairaLanders , happy new year in advance.

Please I need help.

I got married recently but its not been all I thought.
The worst is I feel I'm going to wreck my new marriage by my own hands.

I love my hubby dearly, with everything in me, but I can't seem to communicate with him. It makes him feel I disrespect him. I swear I respect him a lot and all I ever want is his happiness, but my recent attitude does not show this,it hurts me so much. I cry all the time. I feel I don't deserve to be married.

I feel so useless,unwanted, unhappy, I m pushing my man away ,I always regret my actions after its done, but I'm losing my sanity.

My sisters came to my place today, I should have informed him, but for no reason I didn't. He felt so disrespected , I apologised, but I know something is wrong somewhere. This is not what I want. I want a happy home, I always regret my actions , but why do I do it?

Please someone help me before I ruin my marriage. My hubby posted on social media today " divorce is imminent if my wife continues d way she's going". I saw this and have been heartbroken.

What do I do please
you see, sometimes we find ourselves in a situation that can be handled and term it hopeless thereby giving up entirely any possible attempt at solving the problem. Marriage even more than ordinary relationship takes two who want it and are willing to work things out for it to work. Contrary to what a lot of feminists would want to believe, marriage does not involve two equals, you need acknowledge your hubby as the head and accord him all due respect. It is not enough to show remorse but repeat your wrongs. Learn to talk to him and if it is a psychological problem you need to overcome, hopefully he'd help you
Re: Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected by mutter(f): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Problem with many young ones- just can`t keep their mouth shut!

You need to learn manners and that fast so that yor marriage does not crash.
Why would you nvite your sister withot telling him especially in this tension.

So if you can`t control your mouth the next time get down on your knees, it is difficult to be rude while kneeling!
Re: Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected by soulglo: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yeah. She should take to muttering. It shows humility. SMH
Re: Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected by gidjah(m): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sister Rock,did you read d post well enough and digested every sensitive details she gave before you came up with this kind of feminine position-defence?
Sophyrocks:

I dnt know what sort of marriages people operate these days. What has she done? I smell abuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please / Women: Have U Secured Your Future? / How To "Emasculate" A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.