Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp (2353 Views)

Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper / North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by Agali10: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
REJECT BUHARI! ZAMFARA YOUTHS RAISE
THEIR VOICES! WE WILL VOTE PDP,
JONATHAN GAVE US ALMAJIRI SCHOOLS
AND OUR YOUNG ONES ARE ATTENDING.
December 30, 2014
Light is more powerfull than darkness
Reject Buhari! ZAMFARA YOUTHS RAISE
THEIR VOICES!
These youths are Muslims from the
Zamfara state-
When asked why they will support
Jonathan, they asked;
Why should we support the General?
What has he done for us?
He has never told us to go to school, we
see you guys in the South going to school.
The General never tells us how to be
better. Our young ones were roaming the
streets, some of our mates joined Boko
Haram, because they are not inspired.
Jonathan gave us Almajiri schools and our
young ones are attending.
Jonathan gave us Universities, now we are
going to try and catch up with you in the
South.
All these men telling us not to vote
Jonathan, their children are in school in
America, they don’t live here, others are in
Lagos and Abuja.
Many of us through our families have
benefited from Jonathan’s Agricultural
policies and funding, we are doing better
than before.
These are enough for us to give Jonathan
ourbsupport.
When asked, if the insurgency of Boko
Haram won’t hinder their support for
Jonathan, they said;
Boko Haram is evil that we should all
stand up against, the Boko Haram thing
has become a political tool and we are not
foolish to know that.
Eyes are Opened!!!
#U cant fool all the people all the time.#
Sai Jonathan, Epariwo Jonathan, Jonathan
kwenu ooo
Your thoughts?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
№ single source? OP why re u behaving like ur clueless otuoke man. I need prove, not mere typing.

Source or adonbilivit!

GMB till Musa Abubakar becomes governor in Anambra state & Onyeka Chukwukadibia becomes governor of Zamfara state

9 Likes

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by Agali10: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
ObiChiz08:
№ single source? OP why re u behaving like ur clueless otuoke man. I need prove, not mere typing.

Source or adonbilivit!

GMB till Musa Abubakar becomes governor in Anambra state & Onyeka Chukwukadibia becomes governor of Zamfara state
. Easy N0W www.e-states.com.ng/reject-buhari-zamfara-youths-race-their-voice-we-will-vote-pdp-jonathan-gave-us-almajiri-schools-and-our-young-ones-are-attending/

1 Like

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Gej the best thing that happend to Nigeria political since independent,

3 Likes

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by idumuose(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Alhaji General Muhammadu Bin Laden Shekau Buhari is in trouble oooooooo!

meawhile let's vote massively for GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN, come Feb. 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by nextdoor84(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
How can I support buhari....when what they preach is quite different from what they do!!

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by emiye(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Election that had been lost already..... dey there dey deceive yourself

GEJ will be voted out in a matter of hours, roughly 1000hours.

4 Likes

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by cyprus000: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is nice
Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by Vikky014(f): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
emiye:
Election that had been lost already..... dey there dey deceive yourself

GEJ will be voted out in a matter of hours, roughly 1000hours.
Dreaming is not a sin grin

8 Likes

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by gen2briz(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
The rate at which una dey fear untop GMB issue dey fear me. Even if una like reject the whole APC na still GMB till gej get sense.

SAI BUHARI /YEMI 2015

4 Likes

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by vikyno(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Some yeye APC rats in the south refuse to smell the danger lurking around in the name of Change.

Lets join hands to avert the danger of sharia looming on us by voting GEJ.

#GMB is a trap.

4 Likes

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by Adminisher: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
Gej the best that happend to Nigeria since independent,

This is the kind of poor english that is going to be corrected when Buhari/Osinbajo bring qualitative education to Nigerian schools. Don't lose hope, your language skills will improve soon.

4 Likes

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by Oblion(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Who is this ima sadiq or iman sadiq.... Sharia law in a christian/muslim country??
Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by emiye(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
Vikky014:
Dreaming is not a sin grin

Yes, continue dreaming, you will be awakened when the votes are collated.

You will scream dia is godduuuu o shocked shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by emiye(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Oblion:
Who is this ima sadiq or iman sadiq.... Sharia law in a christian/muslim country??

Dont be deceived with propaganda ! Those PDP goons simply impersonating with a fake pix and making divisive religious comments,
The result they want is the puzzled question you are asking. Dont let idiiots manipulate you. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by LogicPower(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Poorly cooked up story, with imaginary characters, 'Zamfara Muslim youths'.

Only the gullible can believe this crap. Imagine the following:

"Why should we support the General?
He has never told us to go to school, we see you guys in the South going to school
The General never tells us how to be better.
Our young ones were roaming the streets, some of our mates joined Boko Haram, because they are not
inspired".

If anything, this bullshit only shows the extent to which the writer considers northerners to be so dumb.

Imagine the creator of this fictional piece portraying the 'Muslim Zamfara youths' so dumb that they would blame general Buhari for 'never telling them to go to school'!

And worse still, they were even so pathetically moronic that they blame him for not 'telling them how to be better'! OMG!

Even when the fictitious 'Zamfara youths' complained that their mates were roaming the streets and joining Boko Haram, they were not intelligent enough to blame the unemployment on the clueless and corruption tolerant govt of GEJ; instead, they blamed Buhari for not making them 'inspired'.

As Buhari failed to inspire them to go to school, according to the fictional piece, they started going to schools when they 'see you guys going to school'.

Desperation, bordering on absurdity!

4 Likes

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by bondingman: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
Who said Jonathan will not win again, I c buhari angry that this almajaris r in school, to him they should be beggars on the street that he can use for cheap labour.
Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by Vikky014(f): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
emiye:

Yes, continue dreaming, you will be awakened when the votes are collated.

You will scream dia is godduuuu o shocked shocked shocked grin
really?
Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Adminisher:

This is the kind of poor english that is going to be corrected when Buhari/Osinbajo bring qualitative education to Nigerian schools. Don't lose hope, your language skills will improve soon.
Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by Horlawoomey(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
LOL....... is this coming from Zamfara that I am currently residing, I bet this is a fat lie from the saTANoid department. How far will they go to discredit GMB. They even created a fake twitter handle.

I can categorically tell you that GEJ will not have up to 2% vote from Zamfara state.

3 Likes

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by Trailblazer1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
nextdoor84:
How can I support buhari....when what they preach is quite different from what they do!!

They preach one Nigeria, unity and act statemanly in the South and wipe up religious sentiments in the north, but gullible nigerians are too blind to see this. The usual Yoruba hatred for the Igbos have been transferred to GEJ even though he's not an Igbo man.
The north doesn't have any problem with GEJ aside from His faith.

By the time the scales covering your eyes will fall of it may be too late for you.

1 Like

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by jdbrasco(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Horlawoomey:
LOL....... is this coming from Zamfara that I am currently residing, I bet this is a fat lie from the saTANoid department. How far will they go to discredit GMB. They even created a fake twitter handle.

I can categorically tell you that GEJ will not have up to 2% vote from Zamfara state.
speak for urself cos u only hv one vote. Corn head
Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by tosin2013: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
LogicPower:
Poorly cooked up story, with imaginary characters, 'Zamfara Muslim youths'.

Only the gullible can believe this crap. Imagine the following:

"Why should we support the General?
He has never told us to go to school, we see you guys in the South going to school
The General never tells us how to be better.
Our young ones were roaming the streets, some of our mates joined Boko Haram, because they are not
inspired".

If anything, this bullshit only shows the extent to which the writer considers northerners to be so dumb.

Imagine the creator of this fictional piece portraying the 'Muslim Zamfara youths' so dumb that they would blame general Buhari for 'never telling them to go to school'!

And worse still, they were even so pathetically moronic that they blame him for not 'telling them how to be better'! OMG!

Even when the fictitious 'Zamfara youths' complained that their mates were roaming the streets and joining Boko Haram, they were not intelligent enough to blame the unemployment on the clueless and corruption tolerant govt of GEJ; instead, they blamed Buhari for not making them 'inspired'.

As Buhari failed to inspire them to go to school, according to the fictional piece, they started going to schools when they 'see you guys going to school'.

Desperation, bordering on absurdity!

to cap it up, the source is one worthless blog!! grin grin grin

I see TANOIDS crying on 15th feb 2014!, (when the results are announced) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by hinohsend: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
nextdoor84:

c'mon dnt tel me uu dnt know Dats a fake account,its all ova d news
Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by johnmartus(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
vikyno:
Some yeye APC rats in the south refuse to smell the danger lurking around in the name of Change.

Lets join hands to avert the danger of sharia looming on us by voting GEJ.

#GMB is a trap.
pdp have been brainwash you

1 Like

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by muhamm3d: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
tosin2013:

to cap it up, the source is one worthless blog!! grin grin grin

I see TANOIDS crying on 15th feb 2014!, (when the results are announced) grin grin grin
dont mind the idiots, have nver seen pdp this desperate ever. For them to b this desperate?am quite convinced that their is smfin good about this buhari.

1 Like

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by vikyno(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
johnmartus:
pdp have been brainwash you

Who is this blind man ? Didn't you see the tweets by one of his allies their. He even scolded lamido for speaking against buhari, saying its against Islam as if GMB is one of your prophets.

You need treatment for #Shariabuharimic poison in your system.
Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Another TAN propaganda. Zamfara is APC, APC is Zamfara! Buhari 4 President

1 Like

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by muhamm3d: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
Trailblazer1:

They preach one Nigeria, unity and act statemanly in the South and wipe up religious sentiments in the north, but gullible nigerians are too blind to see this. The usual Yoruba hatred for the Igbos have been transferred to GEJ even though he's not an Igbo man.
The north doesn't have any problem with GEJ aside from His faith.

By the time the scales covering your eyes will fall of it may be too late for you.
bruv are u conceding defeat already? Let us regret voting for him its part of what makes us human....but staying with this corrupt, eratic govt where decisions are made by an overbloated space occupying woman ? Isnt exactly what i call hope. painting a handfull of trains and buying fertilizers for a few farmers isnt what i call development. I am 100percent sure abacha too had few achievements and we all hate him. Funny thing is jonathan's regime has been bloodier than all military regimes put together. I think we deserve to hope on another govt, it will be better for u to do that also if u care bout ur neigbour and nigeria as a whole.
Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
Adminisher:

God forbid. U mean education by a man who promised to stabilize global oil prices. Pathetic
Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by Horlawoomey(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
jdbrasco:
speak for urself cos u only hv one vote. Corn head

I laugh in Swahili for you, so in your blocked head GEJ will win election in Zamfara where PDP have never ruled. Please that thing you are smoking is dangerous to your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Reject Buhari! Zamfara Youths Raise Their Voices! We Will Vote Pdp by tosin2013: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Horlawoomey:

I laugh in Swahili for you, so in your blocked head GEJ will win election in Zamfara where PDP have never ruled. Please that thing you are smoking is dangerous to your brain.

Don't worry very soon they will tell is DAT there are more igbos than Fulanis in zamfara. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Davido Meets Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo / Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? / Fulani Herdmen Kill 15 Farmers In Benue This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.