Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem (71583 Views)

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / University Girls And The Sugar Daddy Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by ikombe: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
oghenekome51:
Honestly, blue ur story is wonderful and nice buh i kinda noticed some of ur updates are quite clumsy, per say, am trying to decipher d message ure passing accross tru ur story. Aside frm dat, d way u explain events, it doesnt corrolate wit d previous one (linking i mean), u dont link d events buh aside frm dis ure really trying, i laughed a lot while reading through!
But pls com n update!

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by harjibolar10(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Oga Blue!
I dey follow o!!!
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by cassyrooy(m): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2015
Bluestarry come update this thread oh! I'm addicted to it
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by justicesky24(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Baba blue weldone o oya kum update
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Joe felled on the ground. We all rushed to him.

"bring water oo" Becky screamed. No be she kill am?
I bent down and shook him hard, he didn't move. Becky and ngozi were almost crying. Vicky was panting around with fear in her eyes Rock rushed in to bring water.

A large bucket of water was brought and emptied on Joe who sprang up like an iron spring, breathing heavily.

"you for kill person pikin o" rock said. Becky did the sign of cross and moved towards Joe who's back rested on the wall, his hands on his neck, eyes closed.

As Becky got to him, he opened his eyes and...the kind race where this guy race ehh! He ran into the house with speed which left everyone laughing. Maybe thinking she was coming for him again.

The days passed by with no significant happening. The weeks were very boring as we stayed at home discussing trivial matters. The girls were students, they only stayed at home with us when they have no lectures. I had called chinyere the next day and settled our differences, promising to keep in touch with her since she told me she will be travelling. To where? She didn't say and i didn't ask. Promising to visit me once she comes back from her trip.

Joe practically stayed away from Becky when ever she was around. I had the whole room rollins My self. I was three weeks old in calabar.

The beginning of the fourth week started good. Monday morning, lekpakelly called around 7am. How could i have forgotten her that long, i forgot i had a sexy waitress. Since after she said i should send her airtime i totally forgot about her. I was surprise she called. I picked.

"hello honey..." i said.
"ohh sorry i dial the wrong number" she said and hang up. Why she even call sef. Abi she no check name before e dial? Nevertheless i called her back after 5mins. She would have finish speaking with whosoever she claimed she wanted to call. I dialed the first and second time, she didn't pick. I left the phone on my bed to wash my mouth.
"flames e get wetin i want make you do for me"
captain said as i brushed at the backyard.

"wetin" i mumbled.

"e get one fine babe wey i see"

"chaiiii! Captain na gehh go kill you... Ngozi no satisfy you abi she no sweet again?" said i.

"no be like that na..you know say..." rock walked over to us and he stooped.

"bastards una no die for nights? " rock mouthed as he sat on the slap. That was his usuall way of saying goodmorning. I wonder who thought him.

"your father.." captain replied, his usuall way too.

"wetin una bin dey talk na?"

"na every rain the touch you? Madman..flames make we continue jare"

"shuo! So until every rain drop me na when i go.."

"honey..." Becky called. He eyed us and left.

"ehh as i bin dey yarn...the gehh set wehh weh... E be like say phyno and p-square sing the song give am sef"

"so....she fine? And wetin you want make i do ? Na only me dey?"

"you know say na you finepass and you match weh weh with the package"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
"wetin be my udod*gain*" i said and rinsed my mouth.

"ahh! Why you dey Talk like this na...see i gbadun dat babe o no fall hands na" he pleaded. His demeanour was so serious. Seems he wasn't kidding.

"na love or na ble*p u wan do?" i asked as i sat down on the earthen soil.

"ahh! Why you dey ask too much question na..ur pman na im give you sha"

"so wetin go happen to ngozi naw?"
"chai! Dat one na ma main apple na...apple of my life... I even swear say i no go break im heart na" he said his finger on his tongue in the swearing process. I coughed.

"so....you go do am? Abeg no fall hands o"

"why you no do am and aw you sure say she no get guy...see i cherish my life o" i said raising my voice.

"shhhh! You wan make make....you no say i dey outdated and i no too fine na... So your fine boy go draw am come...dey tin be Say you no fit use your fineboyship weh weh" he said shaking his enormous head. I laughed.

"so..."

"i go show you dey babe house today...infact make we go now" he suggested.

I stared at him. Was he insane? Dis kind early mor mor e wan make i go chyke babe.

"ahhh! I go baff na" i said and struggled my hands free from his grasp.

"okay...knw say you go follow b***p am... I no go mind to share a......."

someone coughed behind us. We were so engrossed in the discussion that we didn't see her walk to us. Did she hear the whole conversation or half or the ending part? She stood, her hands crossed over her chest, her eyes brows pulled up together. Glaring at him in a repugnance demeanour.

Wetin concern me?. I stood up and left him to his fate. The stares the lady was giving me was killing i had to leave. I gave a last glance at captain, he was almost crying. I walked away. I hid at the wall and listened to what they will say.

"who do you mind not sharing with him to bl**p? Me? Am i that cheap? You want to pass me around?" i heard ngozi asked him. she yelled at him at the top of her voice.

"ahhhh! God forbid ooo, baby no be wetin i mean o...i no tell you that thing yesterday?" he replied in a very prodigious tone.

"what didn't you tell me?...you think i didn't hear your conversation? Continue!" she barked on.

"ahh baby! That guy i teh you na" he said, i peeped at them, he was standing up, ngozi's hands rested on her waist. Maybe ready for a fight.lol.

"wetin he do? Na him you wan pass me give?" she asked switching into pidgin.

"i no know who tell that rubbish" he said feigning annoyance. I was stifling my laughter. I laughed in whispers.

"so?..." asked ngozi, her voice lowered.

"na dat guy carry bor boizz attack me the day we push here so i tell flames make we go threat im f*** up..." the was silent for a while. I was really trying to stop myself from laughing.

"so you won't mind sharing the guy you want to 'hit' with blue or flames rather" she said scoffing. Clear she didn't believe him.

He was speechless and clueless. He raised his hands in a bid to defend himself but they fell on their own will.

I had forgotten i was peeping.
"what are you doing here" Becky said. I startled and snapped back to life.

" i was... Was..." ahhh! Am i speechless also? I was shut of words and stared at Becky who walked out into the backyard I heard footsteps. Ngozi appeared behind and kpoooaa! A 10volts slap was delivered to me directly on my nose....

2 Likes

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
cassyrooy:
Bluestarry come update this thread oh! I'm addicted to it
thanks man..updated
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Tobilastik(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bluestarry:
thanks man..updated

come, u mumu reach dz level? y everybody just dy cheat u? ngozi con land u slap again ...smh
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tobilastik:

come, u mumu reach dz level? y everybody just dy cheat u? ngozi con land u slap again ...smh
lolz. Dunno o. Sh had her reason for the slap
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tobilastik:

lolz. Dunno o. She had her reason for the slap
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Tobilastik(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bluestarry:
lolz. Dunno o. Sh had her reason for the slap

Haah....if na me, she don sign free transfer to hospital b dht ooo....na beating of life
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tobilastik:

Haah....if na me, she don sign free transfer to hospital b dht ooo....na beating of life
choi! Dia is god oooo!
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Afternoon guys..update later ...
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
this Story Just dey Make Me dey Laff for Bus wey I enter so tey pple feel say I dey mind....

OP nice work
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
this Story Just dey Make Me dey Laff for Bus wey I enter so tey pple feel say I dey mind....

OP nice work
glad you're enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Happy Sunday guys......
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by miracle98(f): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
nice 1 dude;thumb up
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
miracle98:
nice 1 dude;thumb up
thanks oga
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by justicesky24(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Baba blue kum update na
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
update joor. no dey carry suspension give person..
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Tobilastik(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
surplus121:
update joor. no dey carry suspension give person..
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by swazpedro(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2015
oga dis ur story is gettin borin o..... why is every1 intimidatin u........ abi u don tire to write? give up now.... or give us a good update for our faithful followership(*****)

[b]oga dis ur story is gettin borin o..... why is every1 intimidatin u........ abi u don tire to write? give up now.... or give us a good update for our faithful followership(*****)

[/b]oga dis ur story is gettin borin o..... why is every1 intimidatin u........ abi u don tire to write? give up now.... or give us a good update for our faithful followership(*****)
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
--continuation--

"Ahhh! Why you slap me na"
i queried as my tears gland swelled up.

She threw daggers and arrow with her almost bloodshot eyes. Chai! She was really angry.

Bouncing in, she pushed Joe who had blocked the entrance of the door with his huge frame. Along came the wounded captain, rubbing his dark red cheeks. Obvious, very obvious he had received his own portion of NEPA, which was capable of charging a limp manliness.

I stood rubbing my red cheeks trying to weigh the velocity of the slap. Was it 10volts or more than? It was sure more than because the speed it came at the target was almost faster than a bullet.

I reluctantly went in to the house, my nose giving me the pains of it own. Once inside, the pains effaced As i picked up my phone to call lekpakelly again.

Surprisingly, she picked at the first ring. I braced up and sat straight up, anticipating beautiful angelic voice.

"hello pretty" i said.

"is it now you remembered to call?" she shot her first dagger-like question. I swallowed hard.

"no honey see... I was busy... Just arrived from ermm... I travelled to...." i ransacked my brain for the appropriate answer along came none. However she had interrupted with her annoying laughter when a right answer came popping up at the wrong time.

"hahahhahahhaha" she laughed.
Her laughter got me nervous and all the same curious. I couldn't help asking her the reason behind her laughter.

"is this the first time you use those lines?‎‏ you used the first time you called. Almost weeks ago?" she queried

"and to say you were busy or travelled, do busy people login morning till night on ?" she asked and hang up leaving totally speechless. Who do she think she is to be cutting my calls?

Come to think of what she said, chai It was true o! Through out the boring weeks, all i did was to login on any social media i registered, whatsapp not being an exception, infact i lived in there. As far as PHCN brought their epileptic power Supply or when captain cockroach power on his i-better-pass-my-'enemy' lister like generator. An engine he lied to us, saying it was a second hand product, a grave lie it was.

I almost called him "snt lienus" but i knew better, if truly i wants to charge my phone , then i shouldnt utter anything that will get the captain annoyed.

But seriously was that even a generator? I was sure it wasn't a second hand product nor fith not even 10th. It looked like a generator which was more of an inherited thing, believing to have Been passed down from his generation down to the person who had the guts to sell such a malfunctioning gen to my friend. And he bought it? Wasn't surprise, sometimes he thinks like a Yabaleft patient.

The gen produced such an amazing noise. When i say 'amazing' you should comprehend what am trying to portray.

Seriously speaking, if you happen to pass through our street when the gen is in use, you'd think the house was were people come to grind their casava.

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
swazpedro:
oga dis ur story is gettin borin o..... why is every1 intimidatin u........ abi u don tire to write? give up now.... or give us a good update for our faithful followership(*****)

[b]oga dis ur story is gettin borin o..... why is every1 intimidatin u........ abi u don tire to write? give up now.... or give us a good update for our faithful followership(*****)

[/b]oga dis ur story is gettin borin o..... why is every1 intimidatin u........ abi u don tire to write? give up now.... or give us a good update for our faithful followership(*****)

abeg no vex o been busy. Gat a load of update tonight, if only the comment comes
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by IamDejman(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Update o sad

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
oya update... Make fight nor burst
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
An old woman once came to the compound with a basket full with casava. Thinking that was our occupation. The gen sure sounded like the kind of gen used for that purpose.

Sorry for taking us out of the main story. Back to the main scenes.

I dial back her number immediately she hang up but was surprise to hear a male voice.

"see am serious...... It just that..."

"pls she is not around you can call letter but ill advice you to stay away from her" the baritone voice said.

I was speechless as usual. Hang up and tossed the the phone under the pillow. Why was i even disturbing my soul cause of a girl? I sighed.

Whistling, i resolved to arrange my bed and sweep the floor. It Been ages i did that. Captain came in smiling, he lowered his stinking a*sss on my pillow.

"comot your nyash sharp sharp" i ordered. He reluctantly stood up and sat on the stool beside the bed.

"make we go na" he said.

"go wetin"

"ahh! Ahh! The babe house na"

"which babe na"

"da fo me ba o! The babe i gist you for backyard make make dem come catch me...us"

"idiot na you dem catch, abi dey slap dem give you no shock you veriweh" i said putting on my trouser.

"i no go lie...that gehh slap me i see my papa grave for villa" he said and i laughed. I only imagined what his situation was like. His demeanour after the slap looked like a person who had an encounter with a ghost, or probably slap but not to death.

"na im be say your own worst pass mine o" i said still laughing.

"dey dere na.... I almost see my mama own join"

"my own na electric voltage she dash me o! E shock me die"

"or na im be say i go dey charge phone for your anus...which charger for enter sef o.... Okay tecno4life charger go do" he said smiling.

"na your pale dem go pluck charger for nyash ntun!" i cursed.

"so aw dey baba be ?" i asked.
"she dey na... E don forgive me na... Dat why i like her... See love is sweet o it dosent look back on your misdeeds. I love her and i know na she love me pass sef even though na her punnany i love pass... Chaiiii e sweet pass alomo... Just go look for love" i laughed hard at his advice. Was that an advice? Lolz!.

Minutes later i was through, and we marched out of the house, Joe and rock wanted to tag along, we told them we were heading to the market and they stayed back. Lasii idiats!

We strolled along the path passing behind iyawo's shop. I wondered where he saw the gehh and where he was taking me to.

I begin forming words ill used on her if ill even set my eyes on her. How will she look like? Sexy or....? You know captain can be mad atimes. His own definition of beauty will be the opposite. I wondered how the girl will be. Maybe as ugly as the girl that came into the room in the hospital the night i was bl*******g peace. Remember? That way back in season1.

Would we even see her at home?.

"how you dey sure say she go dey house i no even know why i follow you sef" i lamented.
"i don dey study de babe like one week now... so she go dey house sure sure" he said his eyes glowing confidently. this guy dey study babe o since. e go comot for house for morning when him bee go school, then will return evening. An act which earn him a free electric charges.

That fateful day, i confirmed the saying many are mad, but few are roaming captain was mad. Small remain im bolts and nuts go loose, and he shall roam.

And so we stood under the sun like two mad aaboki, awaiting the earth goodness, as described by our landlord, my landlord, captain cockroach.

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
IamDejman:
Update o sad
updated
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
feed me more blue
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by IamDejman(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2015
Bluestarry:
updated
Thanks wink

We deserve 20 in a row for the unexpected break grin
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 20, 2015
" if she no dey house nko?"

"if she no dey house , then thunder go fire you blockus"

"same to you my brother" i returned. He pointed at a house not far away from us saying it was where the girl lived.

My heart beat increased as we got nearer. I suddenly wished i didn't comply to him. How would i confront a girl ive never seen before? The last thing i wanted taking home was a slap. If i receive such, i was sure going to electrify captain with his own share of the current. It may help him forsee his future as he saw his dad's grave. Who knows it might help him, cause he had no future. Even though i may not receive any reserve electric charges form a living soul, i resolved within to give out my own reserved current, the ones I'd recieved from my fellow people, mostly females.

Common! It been ages i slapped a fellow. Captain will bring the jinx. It was even a help to foresee his goals, his dreams if he had one. A help it was and i would do anything to help me friend, my captain, my landlord.

"i no know as i go talk o" i voiced out my mind as we reached our destination. A large compound it was, serene environment, flower decorated the external part of the building. This was classy.

How will i, dress in brown black trouser and an almost faded red t shirt go to woo a girl this classy. My eyes wandered and got stuck to the Toyota camry, park under the almond tree.

"hhhaaaahhhh! Oya make we dey go" captain said. I looked at him in surprise, was he not the one that said we should come woo the girl?

"i bin wan carry you come show the gehh house so you go know say the babe set wehh" he said taking a step backward. Was he mad? Surely he was, and it was hightime i gave him current.

I walked after him and kpoooaa! It landed on his left cheek. A great pain struck my fingers and palm as it came contact with his bony cheeks and jaw. did i slap a human or a non living thing? he was savoring the moment as his eyes were closed.

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by rutemi: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2015
Bluestarry:

I walked after him and kpoooaa! It landed on his left cheek. A great pain struck my fingers and palm as it came contact with his bony cheeks and jaw. did i slap a human or a non living thing? he was savoring the moment as his eyes were closed.
*ghost mode deactivated* lolzzzzz hahahahah na non-living thing you slap

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.