Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem (71689 Views)

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / University Girls And The Sugar Daddy Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Xp01: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
ma oga were u dae nay
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by ikombe: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Emanuel1997:
but u r a nigerian u should be able to understand na bros
am from pakistan undecided
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
D9ty7:
Bluestarry, I never forget you o. But this thread seems to be moving now, 13pages, 15,000+ views. You just nid to update more often and you'll see the result.
But I will still do my bit
thanks for responding to my calling, am gratefull.
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2015
In the morning, Tuesday, Joe came into my room singing worship songs. I guess he woke up at the "wrong" side of the bed. I swear I've never ever heard Joe sing worship songs nor talking about churches. Once a topic is raised, he will whistle and walk out. Not knowing the hand of the almighty will soon touch my nigga. But i wasn't sure if it a genuine call from the most high.

"if you see dream wiaa i dream today saiii! E sweet die" he said as he lowered his mass on my poor pillow which had turn brownish.

"if you wan chop today breakfasts comot your nyash for there naw naw" i ordered.

"ahhh! Ahh! Comon pillow wiaa i sidon na im you shout?" he asked.
I walked up to him and pushed him.

"i no go teh you my dream again" he said walking to the door. What else will he tell me apart from dating genevive and driving his private jet? Ive heard his dreams and ordeal times without number so i knew his present dream will be linked with the former.

Captain came in immediately Joe left, he was singing praises to God. Ahhh! All the sinners don the sing abi God go soon come?

" flames free that babe number sharp sharp" he ordered.

"e dey craze abi?" i asked rolling up from bed.

"shuoo! You no collect am?" he asked scrutinizing me for the 3rd time.

"i go free you when i parole am finish Jor she too make sense and na first meet am sef" i said taking my toothbrush.

He glared at me. Stood up from the bed, his last words were " make i go collect my own na" he said and walked out leaving me laughing. I followed him outside to greet the girls.

I thought he was kidding oo! Not until i saw him wearing his trouser and shirts walking out of the house.

"as you dey go remember cutlass oooo my greetings to the macho!" i shouted at him, he paused on his steps, took a step backwards and walked back to the house with fears in his big owl-like eyes.

"i think say you no dey fear something " i said admist laughters.

"you think say na that rat wey be cutlass i dey fear? I wan talk to my babe bro" he said pushing me aside.

"blue come go buy fuel come make we start gen na..my battery don flat" rock shouted from the backyard.

"why im be say na me una dey always like send errand?" i asked as i picked up the fuel container after putting on my clothes.

"blue am coming with you wait i want to but something" Becky said rushing into the house. Captain draw he ears signalling me not to try any... Una know na.

Into the streets, we walked. We were conversing, Becky was very lively, once again i envied captain. What wouldn't i do in this world with this damsel behind me.

We were smiling and laughing at our jokes, stares were coming our direction as we walked through the streets and i was enjoying the attention. Common! The girl was hot.

Soon we got to a place where black market was sold, bought 5litres.

"make i buy that thing for here" she said as we were walking past iyawo shop.

We walked in and i sat down on a chair while she did the buying. The young girl Was present, guess she didn't go to school. She winked at me and i winked back. My mind went back to the embarrassment i got in her presence.

"lacasera! Lacasera!" someone hailed. Iyawo chuckled and the young girl smiled.

I turned the person calling me was the nigga that gave me the weed that transported me to church road. He was kush.

He sat down and brought out another wrap of his poison and extended it to me with a grin on his face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Emanuel1997: 6:49am On Jan 28, 2015
ikombe:
am from pakistan undecided
no wonder u said dat
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by SailorXY: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
this one na smoke & sleep forever oo cheesy
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Xwaggzdude: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
SailorXY:
this one na smoke & sleep forever oo cheesy
lol
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by amxgr8(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
oga blue y u no collect am ..............., dis time u no go survive... Lolllllllll i no fit wait to chop ground-nut nd pure-water
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Fembleez1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bluestarry:
Kingzpen, Standd, adewealth027, ggrin, icebrylin, fembleez1, kayemjay, d9ty7, mma22, adeh37, koolwilly. Abeg make una come

Bros,no vex abeg,though I've been really busy but I should finish all I'm on before this week runs out and read this piece,am deeply sorry bro. cry
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Mma22(f): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bluestarry:
Kingzpen, Standd, adewealth027, ggrin, icebrylin, fembleez1, kayemjay, d9ty7, mma22, adeh37, koolwilly. Abeg make una come

blue I dey here oooo.
I gbadun u jooorr
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by oghenekome51(f): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Blue collect am and ure so going to run mad!

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by rutemi: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Update quickly
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2015
[color=990000]I can be sure that almost every story is being copied by someone. When Candy's was discovered the page owner said that countless other pages have posted her story without her having a clue.

Please, if you have a story, I think you should put it at hold for now and run a search. I'm sure someone is already stealing it. Fatal and Candy ran a random search and found 'em. Do the same. No criminal should stop you from making fame or money from your story. There are better things - profitable things to do with your story than posting it in a site where it is sure to be stolen.

Heed this, or wait till you enter a bookshop and find your story being sold at 10k per copy while you are still drinking epa and guguru for breakfast.
[/color]

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
So sorry to say this, this story is hereby suspended still further notice. The rate of plagiarism in nairaland is getting alarming.

The writers have decided pausing our works still this case is closely looked into. Catch you guys soon.
Thanks.
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by stuff46(m): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dyoungstar:
It's my honour to reckon with every writer and reader here

What has been happening to the writers in this forum is no longer acceptable in this age and time.

One does not wash his hands clean only to crack nuts for the chicken.

A dog cannot after eating shit and the sheep's teeth get stained.

He that goes about setting the world ablaze, will always come for more matches.

It is so sad that Seun and his league of extra ordinary MODs whom 90% of them are sadist especially to literature section and writers does not have any reasonable solution to proffer to our plight in the group. This kept me wondering if Seun actually created this site himself or he hired someone who does not know the nitty gritty of programming to design this site, much to my chagrin this site was design using joomla or a template design that cannot allow for further modification, hence Seun should have known that he can create a code in the literature section that'll disable copying of text in the group.

To make matters worse, Seun came up with a disclaimer that our posts are solely our responsibility to carter for. Whoever gave him that advise is wicked Because that statement has placed him in the shoes of sadist also.

I know that after reading this post either Seun or his worshippers called MODs will trash it and ban me for 1 year, this is not the first time of them doing it, so am prepared for the worst, all the same, our voices must be heard.

My fellow literature lovers, I implore you all to stop writing on NL for now until the management has digged out a lasting solution, then if you have a story running on NL be it literature, sexuality, diaries or any section; Because our adversary the plagiarist are looming around looking for stories to steal, and they are not willing to stop anytime soon.

So many people's works have been stolen by literature thieves from different countries.

I remember a Ghanaian stealing AudreyTims Unfulfilled Promises etc.

Therefore I suggest that everyone pauses his/her stories until there are tangible reasons to continue, moreover, we are not paid like the MODs to write, yet we are the ones suffering.

In a nut shell, let's abandon all stories till further notice even if it takes 2 years; meanwhile as a writer be writing and storing them in your books or system, you can even make money by publishing them into an ebook (contact me if you need assistance on the ebook thing, I'll definitely help). Lastly, pull down half of your story from NL and let's see how they'll steal them.

Thanks for your candid response.

Signed:
#LET'S FIGHT PLAGIARISM GROUP ON WHATSAPP

#SayNoToPlagiarism.

MODs am waiting for your ban.

Note: Seun and his MODs can't do anything more than what they are doing but they can help disable copy and paste and stop banning people for saying their minds.
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by oghenekome51(f): 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Okay! This is a very serious issue! I thought they were all joking, am so going to miss all dis stories buh am sure it will worth d wait!
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by furetin(m): 1:20am On Jan 31, 2015
Chai Page 14 I don miss o o o o Blue
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Mate77(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nice one blue love ur story
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by harjibolar10(m): 6:33am On Feb 03, 2015
Baba blue, continue o
... I'm back now
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hi guys... Longest time... I guess an update will drop today... By the grace of God... Ye plagiarist, the lord is watching you...
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
I grinned at the weed. This kush of a guy really hate me. How could he hand me a weed tat almost cost me my sanity weeks ago? He was there when i was controlling the traffic. I wondered what i do see this time. Maybe my future as that wasthe trending stuff. If captain saw his future, baba j fore don come since.

"blue am through" Becky said walking over to me. Her eyes scrutinized kush and rested on the parcel he pointed at me.

"i no wan be policeman again" i said.

"this one is harmless" he said showcasing his tobacco stained tooth. Slowly his eyes raised and got locked with Becky's. He stared at her, his mouth agape.

"am going o" she said walking out of the shop.

"na ur chick be that? I go marry am" he said his eyes trailing her.

"na my friend babe, and he be soldier" i said. His eyes bulged as he heard the statement.

"soldier?" he asked.

"yes.... The guy just come break... I get him number make i call am tell am say you wan marry her" i said taking my phone out, i dialed captains number.

A glance at Becky, she was resting on a nepa pole.

Captain picked at the 1st ring. I loud the speakers, i wanted kush hear i wasnt kidding. If only i knew the mess i got myself into
"captain....solja...the solja" i hailed. "Person one marry your babe for here...." i said hoping for captain to play along. A look at kush, he wasnt moved a bit, though paying attention to my conversion.
The young girl coughed, I smiled inwardly.

"e say the babe too make sense...." i continued .

"ehhh... Who be dat?...tell am say i dey show the now now with my gun.... If e like imself make e run..." he shouted from the other end. I knew he was gonna grap the soldier thing because of the involvement of his babe.

"flames which gun should i bring? Ak47? Or machine gun? " the bastard voiced out. What a dump he was. Why wouldn't kush know i been the ganga am? He spoiled my plans with his foolish question. Maybe the slap i give am never evaporate finish, but that since like yesterday na.

"answer na...jet fighter go good? Or helicopter? Wait i dey come" he shouted and hang up. I almost crashed the phone for ground.

Kush was glaring at me within evil grin on his lips. Wonder what it signified.

"blue come na make we go" Becky called jolting me out of my reverie.

"if you comot from that for seat ehh... Try am" said by kush. He stood up with his phone pressing his phone.

"nigga show matex.. E get one Jew wey polarz for her" he spoke in tongue.

"you don enter am" my mind whispered to me.

"wetin na" i asked standing up. Immediately, two men showed up at the door. They walked up to us, drew a chair nearer and sat down.

My heart beats were increasing every passing seconds.

"blue am going oo! Make i go cook shey you dey come fast?" Becky asked. Without waiting for answers, she walked away.

"shey the soldier dey come? Call am again make e fast o cos if e no come you no go go.." kush said litting up a cigarette given to him by one of the men with a face cap.

I was in deep soup. See wetin captain solja put me into. I looked unto iyawo with hope for life... She looked away. Although i was surprise that she did nothing. What was my offence? I tried standing up but kush pushed me back unto my chair.
My phone rang.

I picked with great pains generating from my medulla. Kush collected the phone and made the speakers loud placing it on my laps. I picked it up.

" flames wetin na...i hear say the idiot, dey don barb you? " he mouthed from the other end.

"when you dey come?" i asked.

"shuoo! Ehh? Did i hear you Say come? Me? Ahhh! My babe don come back house who i go come rescue? I hear say you get title and award for takwendoe...my brethren this the best time to rekindle your lost talent on those bastard..." he preached. The laughter that erupted from the guys can be read in the biblical histories.

" your soldier na borl" kush said. I wondered what the meaning of such word. "borl"? Haa. Ive never heard such before.

"accept my condelence... Bye bye in advanced. He said and hangup.

"iyawo bring us one Carton of star beer" kush said.

"pay the money and go" one of the macho said.

As i was about ordering for the beer, kush immediately sprang up and raced out through the back of the shop, followed by the two other men. I was startled. I almost join them.

My eyes darted to the door, there stood 5 soldiers, their guns hanging loosely. There were glaring at me. One of them approached me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by onuwaje(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bluestarry:
I grinned at the weed. This kush of a guy really hate me. How could he hand me a weed tat almost cost me my sanity weeks ago? He was there when i was controlling the traffic. I wondered what i do see this time. Maybe my future as that wasthe trending stuff. If captain saw his future, baba j fore don come since.

"blue am through" Becky said walking over to me. Her eyes scrutinized kush and rested on the parcel he pointed at me.

"i no wan be policeman again" i said.

"this one is harmless" he said showcasing his tobacco stained tooth. Slowly his eyes raised and got locked with Becky's. He stared at her, his mouth agape.

"am going o" she said walking out of the shop.

"na ur chick be that? I go marry am" he said his eyes trailing her.

"na my friend babe, and he be soldier" i said. His eyes bulged as he heard the statement.

"soldier?" he asked.

"yes.... The guy just come break... I get him number make i call am tell am say you wan marry her" i said taking my phone out, i dialed captains number.

A glance at Becky, she was resting on a nepa pole.

Captain picked at the 1st ring. I loud the speakers, i wanted kush hear i wasnt kidding. If only i knew the mess i got myself into
"captain....solja...the solja" i hailed. "Person one marry your babe for here...." i said hoping for captain to play along. A look at kush, he wasnt moved a bit, though paying attention to my conversion.
The young girl coughed, I smiled inwardly.

"e say the babe too make sense...." i continued .

"ehhh... Who be dat?...tell am say i dey show the now now with my gun.... If e like imself make e run..." he shouted from the other end. I knew he was gonna grap the soldier thing because of the involvement of his babe.

"flames which gun should i bring? Ak47? Or machine gun? " the bastard voiced out. What a dump he was. Why wouldn't kush know i been the ganga am? He spoiled my plans with his foolish question. Maybe the slap i give am never evaporate finish, but that since like yesterday na.

"answer na...jet fighter go good? Or helicopter? Wait i dey come" he shouted and hang up. I almost crashed the phone for ground.

Kush was glaring at me within evil grin on his lips. Wonder what it signified.

"blue come na make we go" Becky called jolting me out of my reverie.

"if you comot from that for seat ehh... Try am" said by kush. He stood up with his phone pressing his phone.

"nigga show matex.. E get one Jew wey polarz for her" he spoke in tongue.

"you don enter am" my mind whispered to me.

"wetin na" i asked standing up. Immediately, two men showed up at the door. They walked up to us, drew a chair nearer and sat down.

My heart beats were increasing every passing seconds.

"blue am going oo! Make i go cook shey you dey come fast?" Becky asked. Without waiting for answers, she walked away.

"shey the soldier dey come? Call am again make e fast o cos if e no come you no go go.." kush said litting up a cigarette given to him by one of the men with a face cap.

I was in deep soup. See wetin captain solja put me into. I looked unto iyawo with hope for life... She looked away. Although i was surprise that she did nothing. What was my offence? I tried standing up but kush pushed me back unto my chair.
My phone rang.

I picked with great pains generating from my medulla. Kush collected the phone and made the speakers loud placing it on my laps. I picked it up.

" flames wetin na...i hear say the idiot, dey don barb you? " he mouthed from the other end.

"when you dey come?" i asked.

"shuoo! Ehh? Did i hear you Say come? Me? Ahhh! My babe don come back house who i go come rescue? I hear say you get title and award for takwendoe...my brethren this the best time to rekindle your lost talent on those bastard..." he preached. The laughter that erupted from the guys can be read in the biblical histories.

" your soldier na borl" kush said. I wondered what the meaning of such word. "borl"? Haa. Ive never heard such before.

"accept my consolidation... Bye bye in advanced. He said and hangup.

"iyawo bring us one Carton of star beer" kush said.

"pay the money and go" one of the macho said.

As i was about ordering for the beer, kush immediately sprang up and raced out through the back of the shop, followed by the two other men. I was startled. I almost join them.

My eyes darted to the door, there stood 5 soldiers, their guns hanging loosely. There were glaring at me. One of them approached me.

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by harjibolar10(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oga, come tell me what happen next o.....
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by stuff46(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
onuwaje:

are yu hiqh on lipton? Why quottinq the whole thing?
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
stuff46:

lol shun my guy abegiii
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by oghenekome51(f): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bros onuwaje, must u quote d whole story? Besides, we didnt ask for ur own version of d story! Lol!

Blue u too de enter pot of soup! Ur own don finish today!
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by onuwaje(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
stuff46:

u wen water dey high hw market
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by justicesky24(m): 2:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Baba blue kum update na
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by stuff46(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2015
onuwaje:
u wen water dey high hw market

dunce embarassed
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by bawelat: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2015
``Who offend the gods''is such a nice story with excellent plot but you have refuse updating please. WHY

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by bawelat: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Bluestarry ``Who offend the gods''is such a nice story with excellent plot but you have refuse updating please. WHY
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by SailorXY: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2015
lol shey them dey form capone. them for wait na, know say champions league no be monkey post cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.