Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? (3628 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
CuteEmma:
Ma CUSS mate, Happy New Year, hmmm, anytime you see a lady, something strikes you. So if you see me now, something will strike you? Pray so that it will not be Thunder
hey sweets happy new year. when I saw ur pix something stuck me. n it wasn't thunder...lol...anyways don't tell me u r studying medicine too. n what school r u? u,v raised my curiosity like crazy...
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by CuteEmma(f): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Prixus:

hey sweets happy new year. when I saw ur pix something stuck me. n it wasn't thunder...lol...anyways don't tell me u r studying medicine too. n what school r u? u,v raised my curiosity like crazy...
really? I'm not studying medicine, my head no hot reach there. My school? It's uniben
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
CuteEmma:
really? I'm not studying medicine, my head no hot reach there. My school? It's uniben
nice. lots of Uniben peeps on romanceland. hope u gud sha. Lemme give u a call?
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by SmithRussell(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Prixus:

oga, toastin which is d intro to immorality is nt allowed in here, dnt defile my thread o, lahor. *lemme do som sanctification
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by rotgaktims(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
HER SMILE/LAUGH EXPECIALLY WEN SHE HAV A DIMPLE.................
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
SmithRussell:

oga, toastin which is d intro to immorality is nt allowed in here, dnt defile my thread o, lahor. *lemme do som sanctification
Toasting? Really? if I wanted to do that it sure won't be in the open...
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by Rexnegro(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
SmithRussell:
As for me, The real thing I watch out for in a lady is the Backside otherwise called the YANSH, BACKYARD, AS.SS or BUMBUM. I love them big, I also love Smart and Intelligent gurls (Scholars, Gurus, Brainiac etc.) and endowed Boo.bs too. What about you guys, what's that thing that trips you in a lady the most?
Apart from all the physical attribute u mentioned wich ofcos I would like ( but not totally compulsory) as for me I trip for a girl when she's tall, not to fat not too slim , dark in complexion and ofcos a girl with good sense of humor and know how anticipate a convo .

1 Like

Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by XwhY(m): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Beautiful face and moderate shape does it for me. That's according to appearance. I love smart and intelligent girls.
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by SmithRussell(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Prixus:

Toasting? Really? if I wanted to do that it sure won't be in the open...

den dnt ask 4 her numba in d open, if she givs u, she is givin it 2 us too. Y dnt u PM her?
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2015
SmithRussell:

den dnt ask 4 her numba in d open, if she givs u, she is givin it 2 us too. Y dnt u PM her?
don't worry my guy we r a step ahead. I wasn't expecting her to give it to me here. thanks for ur concern.
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by CuteEmma(f): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2015
Prixus:

okay
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by SmithRussell(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2015
Prixus:

don't worry my guy we r a step ahead. I wasn't expecting her to give it to me here. thanks for ur concern.
internet datin is bad, she has boyfriendses, except if u wana b her maga
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2015
SmithRussell:
internet datin is bad, she has boyfriendses, except if u wana b her maga
she's not that type. n we have no plans to date. plus Internet dating is great. u can spell out what u want from each other n if u both agree then u r good to go. but when u r dating a lady the conventional way that's when u hv issues. I always tell any girl I meet my terms of engagement n if she's not down I just look for another. there r many online u know!
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by SmithRussell(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Prixus:

she's not that type. n we have no plans to date. plus Internet dating is great. u can spell out what u want from each other n if u both agree then u r good to go. but when u r dating a lady the conventional way that's when u hv issues. I always tell any girl I meet my terms of engagement n if she's not down I just look for another. there r many online u know!
wadya mean she's nt like dat? Hw can u vouch 4 some1 u dnt even knw. She myt b a prostitut or mayb has hiv, AIDS is real u knw. Moreover, all Uniben gals do runs
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by uche92(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ladies who carry themselves well(sex appeal) and who know what they want.
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
SmithRussell:
wadya mean she's nt like dat? Hw can u vouch 4 some1 u dnt even knw. She myt b a prostitut or mayb has hiv, AIDS is real u knw. Moreover, all Uniben gals do runs
u r right. I can't vouch for her. she may be all those things u said. but then again she just may not be. I don't generalise girls...
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by CuteEmma(f): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
SmithRussell:
internet datin is bad, she has boyfriendses, except if u wana b her maga.
Hey dude, this is your thread but it fu*king gives you no daamn right to type such sh*t. You saying it, what do you know about me? Boyfriends, Prostitut, HIV, runs girl.. And Prixus, were you actually gossiping?
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by SmithRussell(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prixus:

u av no plans to date, den wat do u need ha contacts 4?
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by SmithRussell(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
CuteEmma:
Hey dude, this is your thread but it fu*king gives you no daamn right to type such sh*t. You saying it, what do you know about me? Boyfriends, Prostitut, HIV, runs girl.. And Prixus, were you actually gossiping?
hey, run along
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 04, 2015
CuteEmma:
gossip? I never did. dis anybody say I did?
Re: Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? by CuteEmma(f): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2015
SmithRussell:
hey, run along
I was already doing so, before you brought me back with this mention

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies / The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise / Top 10 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.