Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise (3630 Views)

Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife / Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by anchor3447(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2015
My relationship of 5years now is almost coming to an end with a lady I met during my undergraduate days. we have been dating for 5years now because I met her in her year one and now she's through with her NYSC this year July to be precise.

However, I have caught her times without numbers with her innumerable promiscuity act and at times if I sensed something weird about her movement, I tried talking to her to see reasons that her waywardness wouldn't help her at all that she would just end up being used and later dumped. That where did she wanna start from after I must have long been out of reach?

Now, the problem is that I know of no less than 5guys that have had a taste of my supposedly fiancé's honey-well. As at the moment am typing this message, my woman's number has been switched off since yesterday's evening and till now still off. I am pretty sure that the most unacceptable excuse these days is that, one can not claim to be having a flat battery due to the massive improvement in power supply. Had it been it was during PGEJ's administration, I might probably still give it benefit of the doubt.

Nonetheless, this would be the second time I'm sure of that she would be passing the night in a man's house even though the first one was just a night (Dec 2012) even though she confessed that the guy didn't have sex with him buh only kissed and sucked one of her big boobs.

Hence, it has suddenly become a norms for my woman to have her phone put in silent, air plane mode or worse still, switched off. She visited me on Wednesday and left here on Friday but couldn't have a taste of my honey because she was on her P. My calculation now is that is it likely for her to have finished menstruating by now which could possibly allow another man to have access to the spicy juice?? The ladies in the house should please help me out with d question while the guys should plz tell if they could have sex with a lady in her menstrual flow...

Fellow N.landers, u might think am stupid but if truly anyone of us have truly loved a woman dearly, u would understand my plight. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by INTROVERT(f): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2015
wath tsrah did ī jsut raed

11 Likes

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by swtchicgurl: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2015
grin

the way you just put words together against their wish is alarming. get help.

6 Likes

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by OVI75(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2015
Brother if u are realy saying the truth.then i think you don't want to marry and die early.use and excuse her.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by shortgun(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Oboy na craze u don dey craze soooo

7 Likes

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by saaedlee: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Dude, you are just a CONTROL FREAK that is about getting married; that's the sad truth! Just let the poor girl be, okay? quit monitoring her and you'll see her reset to default by herself

4 Likes

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by mutiply: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2015
It's okay to love someone dearly like u said but when things are not going well, you will have to be bold and take that decision. I believe there is something special about her which you can't let go. it's your choice bro, use your brain and think about the future.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Ginaz(f): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2015
I smell lies
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by muhyeenisce(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Don't drink and post

5 Likes

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Dioxidane: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2015
anchor3447:

Nonetheless, this would be the second time I'm sure of that she would be passing the night in a man's house even though the first one was just a night (Dec 2012) even though she confessed that the guy didn't have sex with her buh only kissed and sucked one of her big boobs.

Fellow N.landers, u might think am stupid but if truly anyone of us have truly loved a woman dearly, u would understand my plight. Thanks

cheesy cheesy Jeez!!! What would we not see this early sunday morning on Nairaland. OP, for the record, I don't think you are stupid. I KNOW you are! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Kingsasian(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Op, you just reminded me of exactly what I passed through then. When ever my ex is passing the night with someone she switches off her phone mostly especially in the evenings and then switches it on in the morning and when I ask her she would start giving excuses of low battery even when its obvious that she had two phones. I understand how you feel right now especially when you love the lady whole heartedly. Well, to me its not proper to have sex with a lady that is seeing her menses. I would advice that you move on if you know that she is not willing to change because what you are dating is a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Tallesty1(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Terrible

1 Like

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Icecream4U(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2015
@op, she is in my house learning interviews skill now that she is through with nysc. Don't worry i'm a good Christian, she will return untouched.
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Lolz.
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by MrOreo(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2015
jus got back from church, dont want to lamblast u 4 that singular reason, so am goin 2 keep it real short n simple ''RECEIVE BRAIN IJN''

1 Like

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Mhizkel(f): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2015
Op belongs to APC grin
Your words combo are just so hillarious.Lol

Well, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. If you not cool with her wayward act, then quit the relationship.
The earlier, the better!
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Missonas(f): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2015
Op if she is a Whorl then you must be a Whale hahaha

1 Like

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by honeygirl17: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Cry of a lover boy ;
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by passionate88: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2015
Romance section is gradually turning into a joke section. I think the food section will be better because they post real foods and recipes.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by pbs4real(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2015
Dioxidane:

cheesy cheesy Jeez!!! What would we not see this early sunday morning on Nairaland. OP, for the record, I don't think you are stupid. I KNOW you are! cheesy
hahahaha grin trust me when I say the OP Is sleeping on a moving okada.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2015
Lamentations of a jilted lover. Op, you know what? Don't stop the campaign. You can go to facebook, twitter, and other chat sites and continue spreading this your pained story reeking of sheer frustration. Maybe you might get compensated. Consumate _idiot
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by teepsee(f): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2015
I thought today is Sunday.
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by godoluwa(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2015
LOVE IS GOOD.

LOVE IS BAD.

LOVE IS KIND.

LOVE IS WICKED.

TOO MUCH LOVE FOR A LADY CAN AFFECT YOU SANITY.

LADIES ARE KIND BUT WICKED.

LOVE WITH YOUR HEAD BUT NOT WITH YOUR HEART.

A WAYWARD IS NOT WORTH THINKING OF NOT TO TALK OF TAKING TO THE ALTAR

POPULATION RATIO OF FEMALE TO MALE IS 3:1 WHICH MEANS FOR BALANCED EQUATION, MAN MUST MARRY 3 WOMEN.

BE A MAN & LET THE BITCH OF THE HOOK

GoOdLuCk

1 Like

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by swtdrms(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2015
Op sorry, its not easy dating a LovePeddler, i've been there and i know how much it pains. Its not hard, just make up your mind, can you keep up with her and continuewith the relationship or you can't stand her wayward way and call it quit. Simple as ABC
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by adahgold(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2015
My own humble advice bro leave her cuz if u marry that kind person you will die young of thinking and wen u think it leads to frustration,you know what next.
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2015
issues like this, someone with a brain, finds it amusing and even use derogatory comments.
if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, why not read and move on.
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Stanleyafam(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2015
It's really sad that she isn't faithful, but b4 u decide to get married to some1, u should endeavour to make God your foundation as to prevent issues as this,

1. Stay off sex wt the lady u intend getting married to, bt that does nt mean u guys shouldn't talk about ur sexual preferences as to know your capabilities and all.

Pls always pray for a life partner, dnt jst dive in one and conclude..
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin this op is a real funny dude... abeg give me her number me sef go like sample her "spicy juice"..lolzz
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Mznaett: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Tl; Dr
Btw, what is a whorl?
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by eazydon(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Why must everything in this world today be about sex, sex, sex. Nothing else matters now other than sex. No more morals, no healthy attitudes towards relationships, if it isn't sex, then nothing is happening. How can you be dating someone and all you ask to know is if it's okay to have sex with her while she's menstruating, so you will determine if someone is sleeping with her.

You never asked to know if it's okay to help her get started on her career after her you service.

You haven't bothered to discuss your priorities in Ife with her, all you care to talk to her about is sex.

If you need a wife, change your attitude.

3 Likes

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by peedeeasobie(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Desdemonaa:
Lamentations of a jilted lover. Op, you know what? Don't stop the campaign. You can go to facebook, twitter, and other chat sites and continue spreading this your pained story reeking of sheer frustration. Maybe you might get compensated. Consumate _idiot

How is he an idiot? Do you insult everybody that comes your way?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many States Have You Been To? / I Was Dying In Silence But Now I Have Decided To Speak Out And Maybe Get Help / Where Do All The Good Girls Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.