Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano (7697 Views)

Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) / Nigeria Buys Helicopters, Vehicles From Russia, UAE To Fight Boko Haram / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by ibnjarir93(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
cjrane:
Buhari will still lose because he is unelectable.
However, The most painful part is that the north took the LION share of Pres. GEJ projects. All the railway lines, the expressways, the bridges, new farms, Zungeru and Mambilla mega dams and countless positions in government.

It still has not made them want to rule. Because they are the ones born to rule Nigeria alone.
GEJ should ponder hard if pleasing one section of the country with the lion share of everything the FG has to offer changes anything?
They will simply act based on tribalism,the way they are programmed to act.
where do u get your facts frm?

Read this:http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/43301-n1-6-trillion-fg-contracts-for-2014-niger-delta-gets-lion-s-share.
This is for 2014 alone.

4 Likes

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by HzRF(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
Is this also pdp strategy??
If this get reciprocated we all know what will happen to this country

All this pple saying trash... He failed them... He's clueless.. OK we "agreed" let them get their PVC and vote him out

Is this how to effect change?
Preventing pple their right. Under democracy..

Keep it up... Thinking GEJ pple are stupid like u

When they start. Their own come here and start blabbing

1 Like

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by adioolayi(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yoruba adage says " won o fe o ni'lu, o'un da orin ..ta ni o ba o gbe?.( They don't want you in the society, you are starting a song, who will help you chorus it? ) grin cheesy please don't mind my translation.
PDP seems finished!

3 Likes

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
GEJ and his crew should forget about campaigning in Kano, it will be a wasteful exercise because Kano votes are already locked stocked sealed and reserved for Buhari and his winning team; he and his errand boy Sambo will only be kidding themselves to think they could get anything out of Kano; except maybe for the few minority votes from the non-indigenes (Igbos) in Sabon Gari.

In fact they should start planning for new careers ahead of 29th May 2015, perhaps they should consider street hawking.

2 Likes

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
The first question one must ask, are those people in the North against GEJ because PDP has destroyed Nigeria for the past 16 years or are they against GEJ because he is not from the North and power must return to North?

This question is valid because it seems that other PDP candidates from North are free to campaign in the North... In terms of grassroot development, who is more responsible to these people? their governor or the president?

This politics of intimidation must be condoned, I think that the GEJ and GMB campaign team must work together to caution people about making statements that is capable of putting fear in the life of people.

Post election violence is a result of pre-election decisions, statements and actions... When innocent people are being killed like it happened in 2011 post election, we will be hearing... MR. A condemned this and MR. B condemn that (all nah wash, to safe faces.. start the condemnation NOW!)

NB: is GEJ the problem of Nigeria of PDP? I'm confused

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by doctokwus: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Something is telling me that d fg may instigate so much crisis to prevent 2015 from holding. This is because d handwriting is getting clearer by d day that gej wud get a pounding in this election
Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by EdCure: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
" It is ironic and saddening that while they preach to the downtrodden masses to tighten their belts and prepare for austere times, they continue to display nauseating indifference to our plight by raising billions of Naira for a project to further impoverish us".
--- Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole. 31 Dec., 2014.

Nigerians, be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by Princewill1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
THIS iS NOT NEWS!!

Kaduna and kano are buhari major support base.

Here in the east,no person will dare drive buhari campaign vehicle here.The person wan die??

We will set the vehicle and the driver ablaze!!
Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by Bimpe29: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Change is all we need.

GEJ & his allies must be told that, North & Nigeria as a whole deserves more than Good Luck, rather we craves for the Best Of Luck.

GMB to bring it (Best Of Luck) upon us.

Haters will not be left out.

Sai Buhari! Mr President In Waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Princewill1:
THIS iS NOT NEWS!!

Here in the east,no person will dare drive buhari campaign vehicle here.The person wan die??

You are a potential terrorist! Anyway, Buhari campaign vehicles will flood the east and there is [size=13pt]NOTHING[/size] Princweill1 and his terrorist friends can do about it. It is not about beating empty drum, I am 100% sure that easterners are civil when it comes to things like this. They may elect or reject you at the polls but they won't attack you in their streets. Stop bringing low the sensibility of the Igbo nation.

3 Likes

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by Juciano1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Gosh! The way you guys spin judgments based on frivolous gossip is appalling. Who were the drivers? Don't they have names? Why are the buses carrying 'Rivers?' Too much propaganda will disappoint many on the 'D-Day'.
Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by MalcoImX: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
My position remains that Goodluck Jonathan does not deserve a second term! However, the same constitution that we derive our power to vote out Jonathan is the same constitution that provide for freedom of movement and right to association. I am not saying that the north should accept Jonathan, all I am saying is that his rejection should come through a constitutional means without harrassment of his associates or employees. I feel their pains honestly!
Barcanista, it's not about freedom of movement or right to associate. Look at it this way: Whatever Sule Lamido is trying to do here is what the drivers are trying to do at their level.
|
“I have not received any formal letter that I am the North-west zonal campaign coordinator for Jonathan/Sambo 2015. I just saw my name in the newspaper just like you saw it. Nobody contacted me. Nobody spoke to me. As far as I am concerned, I know nothing about it”. – Sule Lamido
Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by Princewill1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
You are a potential terrorist! Anyway, Buhari campaign vehicles will flood the east and there is [size=13pt]NOTHING[/size] Princweill1 and his terrorist friends can do about it. It is not about beating empty drum, I am 100% sure that easterners are civil when it comes to things like this. They may elect or reject you at the polls but they won't attack you in their streets. Stop bringing low the sensibility of the Igbo nation.
Mr man U are a HYPOCRIT!!
You condoned buhari supporters for threatening GEJ supporters in the north,but was quick to shout 'terrorist',because I said I will replicate the same here in the east.

You said buhari campaign vehicles will flood east?? STORY FOR THE gods!
Uptill now I have not set my eyes on buhari campaign posters and billboards in the east esp abia-imo axis where I stay not to talk of buhari campaign vehicles.Those vehicles will be burn to ashes in days.

HERE IN THE EAST,WE HATE BUHARI MORE THAN HOW THE NORTH HATE GEJ!!
Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by zantama05(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
where is our own shear we from Borno undecided

we are wetin or na only blood we go always shearing?

hmmm is better for you to visit sambisa than to place GEJ poster in our area.

GMB2015 for the sec of our lives!!!

2 Likes

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by vanunu: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
I am not blaming the drivers, but advocating civility while calling on the President and his Security aides to ensure maximum security in every part of the country. It is a shame that the government has failed in every respect including security. Nobody should live in fear, nobody have right to attack or cause harm to anyone irrespective of political affiliation. Trouble-makers should be arrested and brought to justice.

Shut up ur dirty mouth. Northerners are naturally violent people, they killed my grand father and three of his siblings in 1966.
Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by zantama05(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
datolee:
The first question one must ask, are those people in the North against GEJ because PDP has destroyed Nigeria for the past 16 years or are they against GEJ because he is not from the North and power must return to North?

This question is valid because it seems that other PDP candidates from North are free to campaign in the North... In terms of grassroot development, who is more responsible to these people? their governor or the president?

This politics of intimidation must be condoned, I think that the GEJ and GMB campaign team must work together to caution people about making statements that is capable of putting fear in the life of people.

Post election violence is a result of pre-election decisions, statements and actions... When innocent people are being killed like it happened in 2011 post election, we will be hearing... MR. A condemned this and MR. B condemn that (all nah wash, to safe faces.. start the condemnation NOW!)

NB: is GEJ the problem of Nigeria of PDP? I'm confused
sorry you forgot one question to ask, Is just because GEJ deliberately leave terrorist killing northerners any how that's why they hate the guy? the answer is YES

the answer is not we are working on it or is a global issue as the shoeless one always saying.

2 Likes

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by Khd95(m): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Alphaoscar:
80 vehicle for a state are the vehicles also registered to vote or what? I believe the money for this vehicles are not from the recently donated @21b.

where are all this money coming from?
What happn 2 dis vehicles aftr dis mumu?

Imagin abt 80buses 4 campain jst in a state undecided

B4 ma garri swell finish make i submt dis grin

1 Like

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by SOUNDKING: 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
I wonder how we got to this, so he cannot contest and win his second term like every person, born to rule mentality is so dangerous..GEJ, think twice about this one Nigeria shit.
Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by josieboy55(m): 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Princewill1:
THIS iS NOT NEWS!!

You are a big fool. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by Change2015(m): 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Using the army and police to do party political business. Shameless but typical.
Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by Princewill1(m): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2015
josieboy55:

You are a big fool. Idiot
KEEP UR WATERY MOUTH SHUT!!
Slave! You are a waste to humanity!! STUPOR!!
Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by josieboy55(m): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2015
Princewill1:
KEEP UR WATERY MOUTH SHUT!!
Slave! You are a waste to humanity!! STUPOR!!

Your father is an animal. He goat.

1 Like

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by Princewill1(m): 12:11am On Jan 01, 2015
josieboy55:

Your father is an animal. He goat.
GO AND RUST IN HELL SLAVE!!

Use your time and energy to think of how to come out of slavery!!

Whether you like it or not GEJ will be in aso rock till 2019!!

Tell your slave-master buhari to start saving for his 2019 nonination form. MOTHERF**KING FOOL!!
Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by bakila: 12:12am On Jan 01, 2015
Pataki:

Nobody has been harrassed. Everyone is just feeling the resentment against this clueless man and his government. This was not the case in 2011.

The question you have not asked yourself is: why almost four years later, the resentment has grown in epic proportions so much that people do not want to be seen associating with this clueless man especially in the North?
He has no shoes before, he has them now. On the other hand there is failure by Government to provide security. Funny part is that even those in the pdp or claiming some form of alliance with the president know that their is a failure to govern and safeguard the people, their life and property.
Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by brutef0rce101: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2015
Princewill1:
THIS iS NOT NEWS!!

Re: Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano by Blackfire(m): 5:58am On Jan 01, 2015
politicians u people will only decimate your family and not nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building Collapse: Lagos Intensifies Preparations Ahead Of Rainy Season / See Pictures Of The Police Men Killed By ESN In Orji River / Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.