Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back (2915 Views)

A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) / ... / How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Gracie100(f): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
iv had a crush on him since sec skul, tho he was my senior, I admired him because he was hardworking and intelligent.
when he graduated, I moved on with my life.
we met again this yr in d university he ws in 400l(law)
while I just got admission. we became close friends and he helpd take me thru sum of my gs courses, he even told me I cud call him my elder bro.
sumhow we lost contact but I always see his post on fb, but thing is, he has Never messgd me, I even comment on his post and lyk dm jst so he cud notice me but he doesn't.
recently I had a dream where he came back to me, but its nt happening in real life.
nw, even tho I'm itn my late teens, I know I'm in love with him. but he doesn't seem to care.
his num which uses to whatsapp is nt going thru, n iv decided not to mssg him on fb but to wait for his mssg. I still love him so much. I feel he is the only one tht can make my life complete but i jx can't ask him out,

I need advice, but pls nt ur insults.
ps: I'm also a scholar student and I wear glasses so sum peope call me a nerd but, u noe, we also have feelings too ryt.
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by yorex2011: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sorry.. Happy new year in advance tho
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
There's no crime if you walkup to somebody and tell him/her i love you. Dear, take a bold step, dont be discourage on what people might say, that it wasn't mean for ladies to take the first step and approach a guy the love, that the guy will look at them as cheap material, well this is fact i dont doubt it. But not all guys act this way. Some knows that girls are human, the also have feelings. Just go and tell him how much you love him, open up everything to him and pray he's not into a serious relationship, because if he's hmmmm sorry you may loose him forever!
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by IamLEGEND1: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
i'll not comment till next year
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by wazklin: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
it happened to me when I was in sch. a lady whom I had helped with her registration in the cafe of which we later became friends called me midway to our exams and say she's so in love with me. I was struck by that and decided to give her a try and she's the best I've ever met. let him know u love him.

1 Like

Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Do what you have to do undecided
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Enegod(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Op, I hate to say this but it needs
saying...
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Crush and Love are two different things.

Verily Verily, I say onto you, you'll outgrow such feelings. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yeah, Gracie. You'll outgrow it and one time you'll look back and laugh at this episode.
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by dkronicle(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
take aromantic shcnapp.
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by OohMpa: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:
Crush and Love are two different things.

Verily Verily, I say onto you, you'll outgrow such feelings. smiley

Funny!
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Chuksemi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Crush? I am having same on Mizmycoli now. Trust me I know that feeling.
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
So those girls who normally likes my post and pishures an FBK are crushing on me, tongue @ topic Gracie just look for a way to start a conversation with him, believe me, it works like magic. He might not even have a serious girlfriend.
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Afrok(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Op immediately I saw the part where U said he told U to call him UR ELDER BROTHER, I knew it's most likely a dead end. Don't worry op since he doesn't seem to care about U, u'll get over it once school activities starts taking most of ur time and new people starts coming into ur life, u'll might outgrow the feelings and enjoy urself without killing urself about the thoughts of him.

If he's urs, he'll come back. Please take this my simple word into 2015; NEVER LOSE SLEEP OVER SOMEONE WHO'S PROBABLY IN BED WITH ANOTHER PERSON embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:

Funny!

*views his dp*

*prostrates*
I can't shout cheesy grin
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Afrok(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Welcome to nairaland Miss...
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

*views his dp*

*prostrates*
I can't shout cheesy grin

Miznelly, what about my dp? undecided
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:

Miznelly, what about my dp? undecided

LoL cheesy
Are you a Lawyer? grin
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
forget him sis. he asked u to call him elder brother meaning to him u are like a younger sis. U once moved on so you can do it again
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

LoL cheesy
Are you a Lawyer? grin

Nope, Are you a Doctor?
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:

Nope, Are you a Doctor?

Do I look it? cheesy
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Oluwatosean(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
lol, if u luv sumbody walk up to am and tell am u luv am ooo, it is no crime,no crime atall.
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

Do I look it? cheesy

Yea, a great deal. How're you?
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:

Yea, a great deal. How're you?

Good. I like the suit on you.
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

Good. I like the suit on you.

Thanks... You're making my year already... Well, you want it?
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:

Thanks... You're making my year already... Well, you want it?

No, it looks too good on you.

Taking it would be a crime.
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by PHAYOL81: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

LoL cheesy
Are you a Lawyer? grin

Dnt try insult som1 here lady,u kno LAWYER and LIAR seem 2 sound nt so much different,and like my grandpa wuld oftn emphasize,"if u r lookng 4 d latter,jux visit d former".Truly dont kno hw true dat is bt i jux wanna pitch ma tent wit grandpa here....abi.

1 Like

Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

No, it looks too good on you.

Taking it would be a crime.

If I insist...
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:

If I insist...

smiley
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

smiley

Kidding...
Re: Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:

Kidding...

How you planning for tomorrow? Cooking things?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Please!!!! / 9 Things Girls Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls. / Cute Guys To Follow On Naira Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.