Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman (5116 Views)

If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by AltarBoy1: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yesterday, while in my brother's house. One of his friends wife came into the house crying. Saying that her hubby chased her out of the house. So when my brother called his friend, the guy said he caught her kissing her a single lady that leaves in the compound. So my question is, how bad is it or how will you react if you discover that you wife is is kissing another lady.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by jingh(f): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
I will feel d same way if I caught my guy kissing a man.

#dejected and sad
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Beesluv: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
I'll feel .......
Maybe its Agape kiss
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
I'd feel disgusted. Ewwwww.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Beesluv:
I'll feel .......
Maybe its Agape kiss
Hope you won't be mad when they start having 'Agape' sex?
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
Men all over the world think they can just climb on top of women to pump and dump. This brings no satisfaction to the woman and they seek out intimacy from pure desperation. To avoid getting ruined for being with a man, there are many women out here now carrying on lesbian relationships under the guise of friendship. Men need to learn how to please their women, lest their wive's best friend may actually be her lover.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by resocorp: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
.....definately not as bad as if it was a man. I might even start having ideas.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
I will invite the 2 of them to bed for a 3some. grin
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by AltarBoy1: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
resocorp:
.....definately not as bad as if it was a man. I might even start having ideas.
Ideas :/
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by AltarBoy1: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
donpeey22:
I will invite the 2 of them to bed for a 3some. grin
lol...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by AltarBoy1: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
FlowerPower:
Men all over the world think they can just climb on top of women to pump and dump. This brings no satisfaction to the woman and they seek out intimacy from pure desperation. To avoid getting ruined for being with a man, there are many women out here now carrying on lesbian relationships under the guise of friendship. Men need to learn how to please their women, lest their wive's best friend may actually be her lover.
Hmmm. Food for thought. But how else do you want the "pump and dump" to be done so as to bring satisfaction to the girl.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by major466(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
You should have described the kissing for us to know the true situation of things. Was it a peck on the cheek or the heavy mouth to mouth thing? Kissing is another form of greeting in some cultures.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Maamin(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
I think it will be my lucky day... grin
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
my wife, kissing another woman?!!! I'll send her packing...

...if she can't get the other woman in bed with us too grin
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by kcid(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
3some
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
would be a great day for both of us because finally all my
sex fantasies, inhibited by this gentleman facade that I wear
will be let loose on her!!! Oh Lawd!! I can't wait before she
experiences scene One, In scene one I want to be
with 4 people: a hot girl (most likely my wife) with a very
large butt and 2 other girls doing crazy things on themselves...
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
AltarBoy1:
Hmmm. Food for thought. But how else do you want the "pump and dump" to be done so as to bring satisfaction to the girl.

Most women have orgasm through clitoral stimulation. It must be done by the hand or mouth. If you cannot do this, you will never be able to adequately please your woman. When I hear men say their woman has an insatiable appetite for sex and is never satisfied, I laugh. Going 3 or 4 rounds is because the man has not brought her to orgasm. When I hear that someone's wife does not like sex, I laugh again. It is because the husband never takes time to satisfy the wife. If there is only satisfaction for one person, then it starts to become a chore and not enjoyment. If you keep your wife satisfied in and out of the bedroom, you will have a much happier home. It's quite sad that women have resorted to seeking out other women for sexual satisfaction. It is a shame upon men.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 01, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Yesterday, while in my brother's house. One of his friends wife came into the house crying. Saying that her hubby chased her out of the house. So when my brother called his friend, the guy said he caught her kissing her a single lady that leaves in the compound. So my question is, how bad is it or how will you react if you discover that you wife is is kissing another lady.
i will carry her to TB JOSHUA church 4 delivrance
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 01, 2015
FlowerPower:
i dey suspect u cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 01, 2015
lefulefu:

i dey suspect u cool

Suspect all you want. My man will satisfy me. If not he will soon be gone so I can meet someone who will do the required.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by AltarBoy1: 12:51am On Jan 01, 2015
FlowerPower:

Most women have orgasm through clitoral stimulation. It must be done by the hand or mouth. If you cannot do this, you will never be able to adequately please your woman. When I hear men say their woman has an insatiable appetite for sex and is never satisfied, I laugh. Going 3 or 4 rounds is because the man has not brought her to orgasm. When I hear that someone's wife does not like sex, I laugh again. It is because the husband never takes time to satisfy the wife. If there is only satisfaction for one person, then it starts to become a chore and not enjoyment. If you keep your wife satisfied in and out of the bedroom, you will have a much happier home. It's quite sad that women have resorted to seeking out other women for sexual satisfaction. It is a shame upon men.
Am getting your point. But you know everything depends on how the couple's sex live is. Some pple, due to religion affliation may not want to do it the way you are describing it.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by AltarBoy1: 12:52am On Jan 01, 2015
major466:
You should have described the kissing for us to know the true situation of things. Was it a peck on the cheek or the heavy mouth to mouth thing? Kissing is another form of greeting in some cultures.
If its just peck, the guy wont have been bothered.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by FLAWLES(f): 12:52am On Jan 01, 2015
YIPPPPPPPPPPIIII HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Am getting your point. But you know everything depends on how the couple's sex live is. Some pple, due to religion affliation may not want to do it the way you are describing it.

I can only speak for Christian religion. There is NO biblical reason a husband should not please his wife sexually.

1 Corinthians 7:3-5 ESV / 63 helpful votes
The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Hebrews 13:4English Standard Version (ESV)
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled...
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by AltarBoy1: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2015
FlowerPower:

I can only speak for Christian religion. There is NO biblical reason a husband should not please his wife sexually.

1 Corinthians 7:3-5 ESV / 63 helpful votes
The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Hebrews 13:4English Standard Version (ESV)
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled...
Well, some bible believing christians will disagree with you on the morality of mouth action and some other sex styles/technique.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by AltarBoy1: 1:01am On Jan 01, 2015
FLAWLES:
YIPPPPPPPPPPIIII HAPPY NEW YEAR
same to you.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 01, 2015
FlowerPower:

Lesbianism is a direct result of selfishness just like it is with male gay relationships.

The responsibility and shame are squarely on the individual practicing it and not on any man or woman.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 01, 2015
FlowerPower:

Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 01, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Any man that cannot give pleasures to his wife using his mouth and fingers is not fit to be called a man.
Real men go down on their wife/girlfriend until she reaches orgasm.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by LewisO: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2015
3cycle:

Any man that cannot give pleasures to his wife using his mouth and fingers is not fit to be called a man.
Hmmm
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by xtervaganza(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2015
3cycle:

so you women have evolved to the point where d1ck can't get you organ anymore?

Is this your excuse for turning g@y?
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
striktlymi:

Lesbianism is a direct result of selfishness just like it is with male gay relationships.

The responsibility and shame are squarely on the individual practicing it and not on any man or woman.
Selfishness? Pls, come again. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Myths Abt Idoma Girls / Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet / Biggest Natural Breast In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.