Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (103559 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by naijamakossa(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
what will be your reaction if you were her boyfriend

will you stop her from smoking the weed or you will allow her.

is this kingcheezypuff?

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by HungerBAD: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hold on.

I know the right person to ask.

SeverusSnape does this girl look familiar?

19 Likes

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by heffem(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
i wont stop her cos if i do at that moment, she might run mad..........op, u know what i mean na

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by KnightRod(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
undecided who am I to Judge?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by ouigy99(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
I will take that paper she is about to use and give her original rizzler .

201 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by kingsman66(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
stop her for what.......just pass her enter inside room immediate pull my dress and wait for her

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by naijamakossa(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
kingsman66:
stop her for what.......just pass her enter inside room immediate pull my dress and wait for her
hahaha badt guy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by kingsman66(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
kingsman66:

you wan Jones............NO!!! go there and starts making trouble and loss everything

2 Likes

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Bluezy13(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'll join her

11 Likes

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by dikeigbo2(m): 12:36am On Jul 07, 2016
I will ask her the origin of the weed grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by naijamakossa(m): 12:55am On Jul 07, 2016
dikeigbo2:
I will ask her the origin of the weed grin
and u will take small from her n join the party

5 Likes

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by dacblogger: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmm...lord have mercy cry[color=#990000][/colo[size=8pt][/size]r]
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2016
why would I stop her? I love adventures.... we smoke and get high 2geta.. afterwards... we bang till our senses come bk... but she won't be taking such every day or time!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by naijamakossa(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2016
GoldenJAT:
why would I stop her? I love adventures.... we smoke and get high 2geta.. afterwards... we bang till our senses come bk... but she won't be taking such every day or time!
boyfriend in the same crime hahaha

6 Likes

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by GoldenJAT(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
boyfriend in the same crime hahaha
na wetin swt pass o!

3 Likes

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2016
He will probably say 'tap for 2'.

10 Likes

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by naijamakossa(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2016
chiddyok:
He will probably say 'tap for 2'.
hahaha babe it's like u don taste this before oo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Ramon92: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
I love girls that smoke.. big turn on..

8 Likes

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by vicstar(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
what will be your reaction if you were her boyfriend

will you stop her from smoking the weed or you will allow her.

I'd be like " who gave u my weed?" grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by naijamakossa(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
vicstar:

I'd be like " who gave u my weed?" grin
vicstar I tink that is makydebbie
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by vicstar(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
vicsstar I tink that is makydebbiee

her post sometimes.... Makes me wonder gringrin
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by naijamakossa(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
vicstar:

her post sometimes.... Makes me wonder gringrin
I just like that girl
her crazy ways

she no dey lack words hahaha
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by vicstar(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
I just like that girl
her crazy ways

she no dey lack words hahaha

na from her mama..sandoskii she learn am from grin those girls dey make me enjoy diz section, dey can never take anything personal.... Unlike the other girls cry if u bash dem for their ill behavior dey start taking it personal lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by makydebbie(f): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
vicstar I tink that is makydebbie
weed nuka?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by naijamakossa(m): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
vicstar:

na from her mama..sandoskii she learn am from grin those girls dey make me enjoy diz section, dey can never take anything personal.... Unlike the other girls cry if u bash dem for their ill behavior dey start taking it personal lipsrsealed
chai

it bin long I ve heard from that sandoski bae

abi the mod don arrest her
she dey serve for prison?

she is another crazy girl
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Cherishing(f): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
slap d hell
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by ozila(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Ladycloud(f): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
If u are guy and u smoke too..just join her.. Make una dey high dey go grin

1 Like

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Cherishing(f): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
vicstar:

I await Ur bashing
Your Highness smiley
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by admindim: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
na badoo dey need to tell
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Shobizz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
watin remain make d guy join am now.
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by frisky2good(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Well, na to go charge my battery well cos I no go allow her take ojoro win me.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.