Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell (1941 Views)

Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors / Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell / 2015 Elections: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by joeadex(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
In his most recent column for Saturday Sun
titled Press Clips, veteran Nigerian journalist
Mike Awoyinfa chronicled Redeemed Pastor J.T.
Kalejaiye’s explosive sermon last Sunday in
which he appeared to be canvassing support for
the APC Buhari-Osinbajo ticket come February
In his message, Pastor Adeboye’s close
confidant and touted to be among the
favourites to one day take over Redeemed
Christian Church Of God (RCCG) predicted ‘there
would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’,
telling congregants to ‘go and mark it’.
Sounding angry with the way Nigeria is going,
Pastor Kalejaiye, regional evangelist of RCCG
fumed:
“Of what use is my brother, my blood brother
who is not going to move the nation forward?
And you want me to vote for him because he is
my brother? Don’t let us deceive ourselves.”
“What are we saying? Let’s call a spade a spade,
brethren. Things cannot continue this way.
Corruption is the order of the day. You can steal
and nothing will follow . That’s all… Brethren, if
you don’t do something, something will do you.
Wake up!”
He continued, “We have to change our system…
Who is a Christian? Who is a Muslim? When I
was working somewhere, my boss was a
Muslim. I enjoyed under him. My boss
provoked me to study further. My boss was
always after my welfare. It shall be well him
wherever he is today. He is a Muslim. The
soldier attached to me was with me for almost
15 years. I never knew he was a Muslim. The day
he opened his mouth to say “Sir, I am Muslim,” I
said “What? But you follow me to the camp.
You do this, you do that.” He said that when it
was time to pray he would pray.
“Brethren, wake up! Who is a Christian? That
somebody goes to church doesn’t make him a
Christian. That somebody bears Christian name
doesn’t make him a Christian. You are a
Christian yet there is no employment for our
youths. People who should be feeding their
parents are still being fed by their parents. How
many youths can get married today without the
support of their parents financially ? During our
own time, we did our wedding, we only called
our parents to come and eat. Today, our
children who are 35, we are still feeding them."
It looks like the message of CHANGE is really
spreading fast!

8 Likes

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Galadimabawa: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Guy man pastos everywhere. Everybody seeking attention
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by holatin(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
pastor now behaving political.
GMB 2015
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by delishpot: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
He is only pulling crowd for his pastor brother who is buharis VP to be.

1 Like

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by eyeview: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Am not holding forth for any of the candidates,but he hasn't said a lie. Corruption is now bold faced in Nigeria. And what good is your brother if he is useless to you while a foreigner provides.
Let's not make this a sensational news because it came from a pastor,instead let everyone read and analyse the content of the message.

1 Like

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Religion and Politics - two prostitutes living in the same room.. we hear you..
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by dguyindcorner(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Exactly the problem corruption Amidst all these corruption it'll be impossible for a country to move forward.
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by dguyindcorner(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
delishpot:
He is only pulling crowd for his pastor brother who is buharis VP to be.

Think before you talk na . I mean you should act like a human being and not just a robot.

2 Likes

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by MightySparrow: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
JTK is on his own BH is worse than corruption. GMB and his fulani are nuisance to Nigeria community.
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by delishpot: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
dguyindcorner:

Think before you talk na . I mean you should act like a human being and not just a robot.

Wetin dey there to think? Isnt politics meant to be all man with his own choice? Esp as a pastor is concerned. It is clear that he is steering them to vote for Buhari, and last time I checked Buharis VP to be is a Redeemed pastor. So isnt it clear here thar this pastor is campaining against GEJ and calling for his people to vote for Buhari?
If I can read and comprehend his message an form an oppinion, its clear I aint a robot. But what is my own sha. In order for peace to reign, I will say you are right. Can we move on now?

2 Likes

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by ThecriTerioN: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
joeadex:
In his most recent column for Saturday Sun
titled Press Clips, veteran Nigerian journalist
Mike Awoyinfa chronicled Redeemed Pastor J.T.
Kalejaiye’s explosive sermon last Sunday in
which he appeared to be canvassing support for
the APC Buhari-Osinbajo ticket come February
In his message, Pastor Adeboye’s close
confidant and touted to be among the
favourites to one day take over Redeemed
Christian Church Of God (RCCG) predicted ‘there
would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’,
telling congregants to ‘go and mark it’.
Sounding angry with the way Nigeria is going,
Pastor Kalejaiye, regional evangelist of RCCG
fumed:
“Of what use is my brother, my blood brother
who is not going to move the nation forward?
And you want me to vote for him because he is
my brother? Don’t let us deceive ourselves.”
“What are we saying? Let’s call a spade a spade,
brethren. Things cannot continue this way.
Corruption is the order of the day. You can steal
and nothing will follow . That’s all… Brethren, if
you don’t do something, something will do you.
Wake up!”
He continued, “We have to change our system…
Who is a Christian? Who is a Muslim? When I
was working somewhere, my boss was a
Muslim. I enjoyed under him. My boss
provoked me to study further. My boss was
always after my welfare. It shall be well him
wherever he is today. He is a Muslim. The
soldier attached to me was with me for almost
15 years. I never knew he was a Muslim. The day
he opened his mouth to say “Sir, I am Muslim,” I
said “What? But you follow me to the camp.
You do this, you do that.” He said that when it
was time to pray he would pray.
“Brethren, wake up! Who is a Christian? That
somebody goes to church doesn’t make him a
Christian. That somebody bears Christian name
doesn’t make him a Christian. You are a
Christian yet there is no employment for our
youths. People who should be feeding their
parents are still being fed by their parents. How
many youths can get married today without the
support of their parents financially ? During our
own time, we did our wedding, we only called
our parents to come and eat. Today, our
children who are 35, we are still feeding them."
It looks like the message of CHANGE is really
spreading fast!

May ur days B long. Words from the elder without bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by otokx(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Well said.
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by chernest2002: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mr pastor if you are still feeding your son at 35 then ask yourself a question,if your son is not lazy then he is foolish or you did not train him well,those of you who are working together with unbelievers just for money sake our God have special place for you in the foundation of HEll.
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by eleko1: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
sadEverybody don tire of Jona.He go beta make he nor contest.Disgrace imminent.#Team SAI BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT coolcool

1 Like

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by joeadex(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hmmmmm......
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by clitlicker: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Gej is a clueless dullard, gmb is an efcc president also clueless.

The men of God should just keep out of political arena
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by lionness(f): 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
JudismphD:

I say GEJ supporters are brainless buff00n. They just open their mouth and they start shytting like someone suffering from diarrhea grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
lionness:

I say GEJ supporters are brainless buff00n. They just open their mouth and they start shytting like someone suffering from diarrhea grin grin grin grin
make thuder fire u this virgin yrs for that remark. Make u repeatly fail like buhari in ur career, A nonetity like u with dyfunctional parantage have the fortitude to vomit trash. if your salamander elders lack sense, then u remain doom for life hawk.
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by goshen(m): 12:00am On Jan 01, 2015
If you called this loads of truth attention seeking, then what do I call your post? SMH.

JudismphD:
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by redsun(m): 12:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Why a soldier attached to him? Was he a top military officer? These muderfuckers abuse power with impunity and benefits immensely from corruption,yet they have the guts to preach against it.
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by ednut1(m): 12:51am On Jan 01, 2015
in ur villages u attended free missionary skuls back den. bt ur d university built by ur church wit tithes nd offering. u charge over 500k as skul fees. oga pack well

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Tunde Ayeni And His Connection To Johnanthan. / Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! / Please Post All Barcanista Controversial Post Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.