Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! (1938 Views)

Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / 80% Of The PVC Card Readers Brought To Niger Delta Not Working..... / Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by yuncka: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2015
The once upon a time postponed election is upon us. Part of the reason for its postponement was for the electorates to have more time to get their PVC.

Its however quite unfortunate that many people didn't get their own due to self disenfranchisement...Yes, U heard me right.
So many people have been too lazy to go get theirs while some say they can't go and stand in the line under harsh conditions. This assertion is so common in the east where I base, dnt know about other region. I was making an argument with some people and they said they will vote GEJ and won't allow a northern to rule them, I told them that its not by mere talk, dat the decision lie in their hands...but funny enough they didn't even have a TVC not to talk of PVC...
Whereas somewhere in the other zones, especially North, despite the dangerous ordeal they face in the hands of bokoharam, they still come out in large number, stay under the hot sun to collect their PVC....

I also want to believe that most of Us here have our PVC and at such I want to use this opportunity to initiate the PVC challenge...
Just like the ice bucket challenge U will nominate people who will in turn nominate others, and so on...

if U are nominated, follow this system to present Ur stance...

*I have my PVC, I will exercise my right.
I norminate ........ For the challenge

Let me open the floor...

I have my PVC, I will exercise my right.

I norminate... Seun, temitemi1, OREMUSANCTUS, nwafuluozoh, BeeBeeOoh, ozoigbondu, farano, Blebleswag, Ezedon, Papiwata, Angrybird 007, bright007, taharqa, SeverusSnape, kendrick9, KwoiZabo, MOG1D1, mkpakanaodogwu, myhoodlink, Trailblazer, Icebebe, Sakaguchi, TI1919, Billyonaire, ichidodo, Bayswater, maestroferddi, Rad1cal, gogochocolate, knuckbuck, clevvermind, Onagoodday, Lobolintin, owobokiri, dein77, chukwudi44, Lakayanah, Vicotex, customized13, Onatisi, Akpan107, akumada1, lanicky, rawpadgin, seanixking, Chigold101, chinex276, bstestgirl, datguru, sageperve, Bayswater, jdilight, henrysam, Trut, Nursecaleb, Niwdog, meforyou1, EgusiSoup, onyenro, danielmasarro, sauceny, Nten, nzeadachie, Abdullah007, dare2meek, mycar, Flets, McLuhan, DeviIhimself, ALKARULEZZ, steppins, henryangelo, PedroJP, Ikwokrikwo, tit, EverestdeBliu, Orjioorji, tallesty, Feedmemore, EroticAngela, Berem, cleverly, Cramjones, voltron, Omenka, Rilwayne001, collynzo419, orijin101, EbukaFran, ba7man, ritababe, blackjack21, GOATandYAMtheory, egift, oloyolo, Agabusta, OKlander, WisdomFlakes, GboyegaD, Koroaso, boman2014, diluminati, Petersideman, Yungwizzy, ManMountain, amakaobiemeka, MzJackBaueress, SomebodyLovesMe, Sincerenigerian, Change2015, Etruth, falconey, SonOfLucifer, Demdem, alaoeri, SuperModerator, tatosh, seunfly, theV0ice, OlumideOlamide, Amusaopeyemi, sanchez01, tola9ja, bamog, PassingShot, LagosBoiz, sammyj, garrix8, aresa, Olatunji21, politricks, mikhaildr, kestolove95, argon500, GeneralBosco, holatin

Pls let's keep this rolling...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2015
I have my Pvc

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by yuncka: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I have my Pvc

Correct man, nominate someone too.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2015
yuncka:

Correct man, nominate someone too.
I nominate francizy, Juliaann, DaBullIT, Romanciella, barcanista, phockphockman, customized13, brownlord, Dein77, PassingShot, Clevvermind, dearpreye and Etc. Hope you all have your PVCs?... Cause I have mine.
Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by francizy(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I nominate francizy, Juliaann, and DaBullIT

I do have my PVC and would love to nominate @tit

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2015
francizy:

I do have my PVC and would love to nominate @tit
Good!!..nice one sir.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by PedroJP(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2015
I have mine too and must be used to stop evil in disguise coming in d name of change.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by ishiamu(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I nominate francizy, Juliaann, DaBullIT, Romanciella, barcanista, phockphockman, customized13, brownlord, Dein77, PassingShot, Clevvermind, dearpreye and Etc. Hope you all have your PVCs?... Cause I have mine.

My pvc is 4 apc to pay. Me 50k n aw vote 4 em if they can't Gej all d way

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by nwafuluozoh: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2015
ishiamu:

My pvc is 4 apc to pay. Me 50k n aw vote 4 em if they can't Gej all d way
Lol. APC don broke o.
@ topic, I have my pvc and I nominate ozoigbondu and Truckpusher tongue.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by ozoigbondu: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2015
My PVC is here to return the fresh air and reject that evil illiterate disguising as change.My pvc and my brother's own are for jonathan

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by Truckpusher(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Lol. APC don broke o.
@ topic, I have my pvc and I nominate ozoigbondu and Truckpusher tongue.
My good people I was banned for twelve hours and here is my voter's card. grin

Can't wait to press that thing for bro Jo grin

Forward with the humble man of the moment .

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by anonyguy: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
PDPi.gs deceiving thereselves. LOiL

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
I have my PVC weapon to send the illiterate General to retirement come March 28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by clevvermind(m): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

i have my pvc.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by liveyourlife: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Seems like all these APC noisemakers ain't got PVCs. How u wan install CHANGE? By Magic?

For #1000 for 3 months, I will get
Someone online on to teach you "Anything" in Topics you not are gifted in
. and even help you do your Assignment.

Kindly Click Me!!.
Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by ejiro2130(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Left the country already, coming back June
Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by Rilwon: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
PedroJP:
I have mine too and must be used to stop evil in disguise coming in d name of change.

Better vote change in other for you to CHANGE your 0.2mp fone undecided
Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by Rilwon: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
[s]
liveyourlife:
Seems like all these APC noisemakers ain't got PVCs. How u wan install CHANGE? By Magic?

For #1000 for 3 months, I will get
Someone online on to teach you "Anything" in Topics you not are gifted in
. and even help you do your Assignment.

Kindly Click Me!!.
[/s]

Do you think everyone have time for silly threads
Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by Zuria(f): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
My PVC is here to return the fresh air and reject that evil illiterate disguising as change.My pvc and my brother's own are for jonathan

Sir, blur your PVC...you wouldn't want to be disenfranchised on election day, would you? cool
Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by Vicotex(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Those apc fvckers 4 obio/akpor LGA 4 ph no wan give me my pvc. Amechi why?
Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by Icon4s(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
I have my PVC to vote for Transformation.
Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by organic973: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vicotex:
Those apc fvckers 4 obio/akpor LGA 4 ph no wan give me my pvc. Amechi why?

This is serious I got my own because my friend works in the local government secretariat he collected it by himself (which he is not suppose to) and brought it to me otherwise I don't know if I would have gotten mine.
Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by Change2015(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
I norminate Rawani and Obiagelli For the challenge

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by DaBullIT(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

DaBullIT

Got mine , nominating you and
barcanista

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by mrborntodoit: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by PhockPhockMan: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The collection of my PVC remains the most celebrated in nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/2019741/voters-card-story-pictures

I will use it wisely, I will vote for Jonathan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by drtwist(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mine is ready 4 action. I nominate u reading my comment, that as u are supporting GEJ without bias God will support u more

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

The collection of my PVC remains the most celebrated in nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/2019741/voters-card-story-pictures

I will use it wisely, I will vote for Jonathan.
Wow!... Went through your thread; Funny comments grin
Indeed, It was really the most celebrated. Thank you sir
I'm voting Jonathan too, come what may.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

Got mine , nominating you and
Nice one boss!!!
Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by PhockPhockMan: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Wow!... Went through your thread; Funny comments grin
Indeed, It was really the most celebrated. Thank you sir
I'm voting Jonathan too, come what may.
You're welcome.
Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by PedroJP(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2015
Rilwon:

Better vote change in other for you to CHANGE your 0.2mp fone undecided

Typical of ur type. U left the mere evidence asked to present and wanted a clear sthing to find who u go go bomb. APC, party of insurgents.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2015
Change2015:
I norminate Rawani and Obiagelli For the challenge

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

I am not with my pvc at the moment, i will post it when am back home

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Removes 140-Character Limit From Direct Messages / War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! / Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.