Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year (48550 Views)

Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. / Bbnaija: Gifty Pictured With Her Mother And Siblings / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by epospiky(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wait
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by jingh(f): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
dats cool.
am storming Lagos island too
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Way to go boy
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by sambona(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
[Nice pix,beautiful siblings and a nigger dad.good one
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by jnrbayano(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
delishpot:
Why Davido like grab his crotch?

Apparently, he wasn't told it isn't nice while growing up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Franchise21(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
D gurls wowo sha
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by seangy4konji: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nothing like large money.
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Afrok(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
God 2015 is my year, remember me for good and make my acct balance to be above 6 digits. Nice family...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
davido and the girls look alike.

this guy na pikin.
even with ur family, u still dey pose
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Tomtoxic: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
OBO
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Lilimax(f): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Where im mama come dey? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by blacko(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cutesexy1:
thats cool,go shawty it my birthday peeps,it been a wonderful birthday todaay!!
happy birthday
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by slap1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
delishpot:
Why Davido like grab his crotch?
You mean his crotch is one-sided?
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
They deserve It.Wata family
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by onadana: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
winki CAN SEE WHERE HE GOT THE GOBE FROM.....HIS DAD.
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by vanstanzy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
maxism2:
Happy family

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/photo-davido-his-dad-and-siblings-storm.html?m=1

Davido, better things to come. I was suprised to hear that Davido won 22 awards in 2014. What a way to grace and end the year! grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by delishpot: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
slap1:
You mean his crotch is one-sided?

I never see am before, I no kniw if e dey loop sided, one sided or both sided. All I know be say him like grab am.
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by vanstanzy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Afrok:
God 2015 is my year, remember me for good and make my acct balance to be above 6 digits. Nice family...

Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
For last year's words belong to last
year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by drkay(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
I admired the family, anyway I thank God for my fine.
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by orbablessing(f): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lovely family
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Whizpeter(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Best Dad in the world
Who would have a billionaire as a father and won't say he's the best?
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by yurme(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lilimax:
Where im mama come dey? embarassed
she yaf die ni jawe

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by apparentlylaw(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cool Family
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by macdon4all(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cutesexy1:
thats cool,go shawty it my birthday peeps,it been a wonderful birthday todaay!!
and u no invite us,stingy gal

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Mentcee(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
4 all of u routing 4d coup plotting, semi illiterate, vengeanc laden, double faced, terrorist Pa Buhari, pls ask urself; assuming younger brother or sister was killed in '11 elections, would u stil support d same mastermind of d murder, Pa Bokohhari?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
These journalists no go kill person with their exaggeration. How Davido take STORM Dubai? Ok, I dey Dubai now and I no see any storm.

Happy new year to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Who cares? I am currently in my village in anambra state with my family, flexxing my 4runner suv and drinking the best nkwu-enu and eating the sweetest anu-nchi that anambra state has to offer. Life is good.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by akpanikpe(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
I dey aj city here dey rock my own sipin origin bitters
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Jokay07(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ilekeh:
One day, I'll buy Dubai for my children to own.
one day, I will buy your children to be working under my control.
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by nijanigga: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nigeria is in big trouble next year. oil might go for $10/barrel as america is about to allow exporting crude oil. Opec will be shi.tting in their pants.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-opening-door-more-oil-055543579.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genny Nnaji, Pete Edochie & More Storm Enugu For Africa Magic Igbo Launch (pics) / Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.