Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,424 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year (48554 Views)

Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. / Bbnaija: Gifty Pictured With Her Mother And Siblings / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by HARDDON: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cutesexy1:
thats cool,go shawty it my birthday peeps,it been a wonderful birthday todaay!!
Api bornday Cuty!

Wonderful? Ehmmm, jist me (whisper it into my ear, how has it been going? Hope these vultures r not around) cheesy

@op, life is meant to be enjoyed , if I tell u where I am, ur liver would turn green cool

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cherrywhite:
Okay.Dats Davido.........Me en my Family here in Lagos,Nigeria, gettin ready for Church.U av any probs with dat?

even me too just dey enter church now in. winners @Williams estate here @Agege Orile road Lagos

Make una come join me thank God for the little you have instead of Dubia
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by maryhaam(f): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Franchise21:
D gurls wowo sha
glad a guy said it,if na lady dem go talk sey na beef.none of ma biz
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Afrok(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
vanstanzy:

Amen!!!
Amen and U too sir...
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Franchise21(m): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
maryhaam:
Lolz... Bt na d truth
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by idu1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
msmarty:
E no conshern mi.....happy new year nlanders
u just join nairaland nd na e no conscience u dey post......
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by msmarty(f): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
idu1:
u just join nairaland nd na e no conscience u dey post......
pardon
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by philo3(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
bruno419:
My dad must see this
lol
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by grbgrb4(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
jnrbayano:
Enjoy! smiley

My own Dubai will be in the church.
mine will be on my bed.
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Decryptor(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Who gives a flying f*ck? I remember how he was slapped silly by a mobile police officer. grin Omo ale jati jati
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Okaka27(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dubai wen dem New year dn pass tay tay?

(Islamic Calendar)
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by redsun(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Why didn't they go there village and imput all that resources there that they are going to waste in Dubai? Abi him na lagosian wey dey run for him so-called village winches?

We need to build our country and patronize it. And positive role like him should always take the lead. Dubai is just a facade,an illusions that money and coordinations created.
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by PetroDolla3: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Dreyl(m): 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mzjhulz:
Owo ni koko
malo suegbe.. grin
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
Omo anifowose. Iru kileyi omo anifowose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by daxon001(m): 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
It's not evritime u see dis kinda selfiecheesy.owo ti poju.
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by saaedlee: 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
It's already 2015 in new zealand,Australia.still 2014 in nigeria... Goodluck Jonathan has failed us again*ROTFL*
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by idu1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
msmarty:
pardon
read ur post again.
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Na only weave I dey see. See as weave full everywia
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
His sisters look so trashy.
They look like they were dragged out of bed the morning after a slumber party.

Horrible weaves sad undecided

Pls don't tell me it's human hair!
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
maryhaam:

And you aren't any better dear grin
Your pic is heavily filtered that I can't figure out your skin colour or face shape. undecided

Catfishes everywere.

Am a troll grin grin
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by emmalezy(m): 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Slonge2:
we're holding it down here in sambisa, shecau is roasting the cow in prep for 2moro, 2moro's gonna be the "bomb"..

its snowing down here in sambisa forest, can someone call the airforce to come drop some bombs, to heat things up...

Oh boy u sick ooo lmfao
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by maryhaam(f): 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Joavid:

Your pic is heavily filtered that I can't figure out your skin colour or face shape. undecided

Catfishes everywere.

Hi troll,didnt remember quoting u,that my skin should incase you need to know,you are a fool,quote me n die.

Am a troll grin grin

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by maryhaam(f): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Joavid:

Catfishes everywere.

Am a troll grin grin

you are a living idiot,quote me again and die.hny
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by kasbeats(m): 1:43am On Jan 01, 2015
Ilekeh:
One day, I'll buy Dubai for my children to own.

*TapsTheGuy* Ilekeh!Ilekeh!!Ilekeh!!! Wake Up joor, we on reach house

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by AreaFada2: 4:05am On Jan 01, 2015
nijanigga:
Nigeria is in big trouble next year. oil might go for $10/barrel as america is about to allow exporting crude oil. Opec will be shi.tting in their pants.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-opening-door-more-oil-055543579.html

Which trouble?
We dey see the oil money before?

If oil blocks become worthless, maybe Northerners will agree to decentralise the polity.

Or even vex go form Arewa Sharia Republic sef.

A barrel should become $1. Then we will know who really loves one Naijyriya. cheesy
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by IyawoToBe(f): 4:09am On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:
aye olowo
God enlarge my bank account till it get obesity
cheesy Amen and I claim it too excluding the last word!
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by Ebukaokeke5: 6:15am On Jan 01, 2015
Guy u get fine sistas oh!.Make I connect wit one na!
Re: Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year by dapojaja(m): 6:37am On Jan 01, 2015
WHERE IS THEIR MOTHER?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert / Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday / Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.