Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (945 Views)

Ways To Kickstart Your New Week / NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later* / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by davidovic: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: . by starlingbawa(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
My first resolution is to be wiser in the way i manage my funds. i tend to lend a listening ear to every financial demand from family, hence i'm going to checkmate this come 2015!
Re: . by 1stknight(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
My new year resolution in 2015 is to carry out my to do of 2014 which I wrote in 2013.
Re: . by holatin(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
want more money
want more fame
want to be more relevance physically and internetly (wink)
Re: . by Uyi168: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
My new year resolution...z to stop makinq resolutions...hapi new year y'all!
Re: . by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
oloshi ni op yii sha grin

mine to start my designing business insha allah...be a great manager...and to continue being a wise spender........no freinds......walk alone(dis had been in work in progress
Re: . by luvablesam(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
oloshi ni op yii sha grin

mine to start my designing business insha allah...be a great manager...and to continue being a wise spender........no freinds......walk alone(dis had been in work in progress

No friends Wat at u scared of?

Mine....To make new friends and call present friends some more. I never call or return calls when I see missed calls,its a bad habit I wanna stop
Re: . by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
luvablesam:

No friends Wat at u scared of?

Mine....To make new friends and call present friends some more. I never call or return calls when I see missed calls,its a bad habit I wanna stop
too many slys everywhere.....have no time argueing baselessly,talking,.....they are just time wasters jare....its a reading freind i need,and dats a padi......and customers for my business ....dats all no time

and i want to consume sugar,any thing with sugar,cos i hardly take sugar and whenever i take a bottle of drink you will thing i took a bag....all my body pains me.....i must be iaed to sugar this year
Re: . by luvablesam(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
too many slys everywhere.....have no time argueing baselessly,talking,.....they are just time wasters jare....its a reading freind i need,and dats a padi......and customers for my business ....dats all no time

and i want to consume sugar,any thing with sugar,cos i hardly take sugar and whenever i take a bottle of drink you will thing i took a bag....all my body pains me.....i must be iaed to sugar this year

That's y u need to 'vet' people b4 choosing them as friends, so that u get wat u want in friendships. I hardly have friends too but for a business to grow, u need a network of people u call 'friends' to help push your brand.

As for sugar, too much of it has never been good to anyone. reduce it.
Re: . by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
luvablesam:

That's y u need to 'vet' people b4 choosing them as friends, so that u get wat u want in friendships. I hardly have friends too but for a business to grow, u need a network of people u call 'friends' to help push your brand.

As for sugar, too much of it has never been good to anyone. reduce it.

yeah....but yu know gurls.....dey can enter yur life without invitation....u wud be like how come .....no freinds....but i can do pals wit benefits wink
Re: . by luvablesam(m): 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
yeah....but yu know gurls.....dey can enter yur life without invitation....u wud be like how come .....no freinds....but i can do pals wit benefits wink

Never tell people(friends) everything about u. Tell them what u think they need to know....its simple....
Make pals then grin

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : Live And Let “THEM” Live: The Many Sins Of Abortion / Guinness Nigeria Plc 2015 Recruitment / [

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.