Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. (2004 Views)

Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by STENON(f): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
I'm
afraid of going outside because of this Banger stuff,
On Christmas eve, It was God that saved me frm road accident, I got to
the middle of the road in order to cross and I couldnt move forward nor
backward because of those that threw banger at my front....
The last time I threw banger was in 2004,

Kindly share your experience here and when was the last time you threw
banger?

Happy new year in advance to you all.
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
lol. right now I'm planning to go and buy 8packs of bangersssss! and I will keep on throwing them till 12am! tongue
they say bangers are for kids. but fvck 'em! I'll keep on banging the whole town till I die grin

bang them earz out baby!! grin

1 Like

Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by okirewaju(f): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
So even you see don throw once undecided

I have never tried it and I don't think I can. It scares me to bits.

The one I can't stand right now is that Army guy drinking outside his compound with his friends right now and firing shots in the air.
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by SAMBARRY: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Clubbing tins o.thank God wura Don sleep with her grandma.
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by elantraceey(f): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2015
This is one reason i love my queit area and Bedc did a good job for the first time for holding power angry
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by dandydrey(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
STENON:
I'm
afraid of going outside because of this Banger stuff,
On Christmas eve, It was God that saved me frm road accident, I got to
the middle of the road in order to cross and I couldnt move forward nor
backward because of those that threw banger at my front....
The last time I threw banger was in 2004,

Kindly share your experience here and when was the last time you threw
banger?

Happy new year in advance to you all.

Happy birthday to you
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by ayodijex(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wow...happy Birthday STENON
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by STENON(f): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
ayodijex:
Wow...happy Birthday STENON
thank You frnd ....
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by STENON(f): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
dandydrey:

Happy birthday to you
. thank you very much..

1 Like

Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by ayodijex(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
STENON:
thank You frnd ....
you welcome...my moniker,from that NL maths quiz...ring a bell?
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by STENON(f): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
ayodijex:

you welcome...my moniker,from that NL maths quiz...ring a bell?
oh yes!...tnx...Hmmmmmmmmm....my boss!!!
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by ayodijex(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
STENON:
oh yes!...tnx...Hmmmmmmmmm....my boss!!!
you can't call me boss na...you made the final,i didnt,so who's the boss here??
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hello ma I requested to send you a PM cc STENON
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
I intend sending you pm because I thought maybe I could get any help as I've been facing life threatening problems
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by STENON(f): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
campbell118:
Hello ma I requested to send you a PM cc STENON
Please what is the pm going to be about? You can as well share it here if you don't mind sir
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by STENON(f): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
campbell118:
I intend sending you pm because I thought maybe I could get any help as I've been facing life threatening problems
I am sorry to hear about what you are currently facing. I can't promise now but maybe later
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
STENON:
I am sorry to hear about what you are currently facing. I can't promise now but maybe later

Okay please put me in your prayers
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by STENON(f): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
campbell118:

Okay please put me in your prayers
Alright, I will. Are you working ? Or are you a student ?
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
STENON:
Alright, I will. Are you working ? Or are you a student ?

I work but since the pandemic there's been no job and I actually fend for myself.
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by STENON(f): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
campbell118:

I work but since the pandemic there's been no job and I actually fend for myself.
okay. What type of job do you do? Or what type of job can you do?
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
STENON:
okay. What type of job do you do? Or what type of job can you do?

I've been working as a bar man,,I'm actually an SSCE Holder because I had to drop out of uni due to financial issues so I can do ANY job I find now ma. Be it driving,sales man and the likes
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by STENON(f): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
campbell118:

I've been working as a bar man,,I'm actually an SSCE Holder because I had to drop out of uni due to financial issues so I can do ANY job I find now ma. Be it driving,sales man and the likes
Alright bro. Noted.
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
STENON:
Alright bro. Noted.

Thanks for your concerned input
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by STENON(f): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
campbell118:

Thanks for your concerned input
Alright. Uwc. I will get back to you next month please
Re: Share the Knockout / Banger Experience In Your Area. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
STENON:
Alright. Uwc. I will get back to you next month please

Okay ma

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious woman Seen In planet Mars / 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos / Top 12 Gifts For Your Beautiful Wife - Family & Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.