Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (600087 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2015
gaelllic:

What's your TP, abeg?
#1.797?? cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2015
benpuzzy:
GBPCAD< EURAUD and USDCAD SELL at market price

Please adopt trade management principles by adjusting your EURAUD trade to BE..........Christmas flexing things loading You can also add a buy on USDCHF since we have through with EA "FX IS SWEET"
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2015
The ministry is moving grin
AUDNZD , looks like a long term buy is imminent

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2015
benpuzzy:

Please adopt trade management principles by adjusting your EURAUD trade to BE..........Christmas flexing things loading You can also add a buy on USDCHF since we have through with EA "FX IS SWEET"

Flipped to sell, the bear still have the market Added ECAD buy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hello Forum, compliments of the season. Hope your trades are bringing smiles? Just dropped by to say hi
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
jorel1:
The ministry is moving grin
AUDNZD , looks like a long term buy is imminent
will be adding more sell on GBPNZD 4hr timeframe major retracement.
Will milk this new bearish trend dry grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
benpuzzy:

Closed EA with +50pips adjusted USDCHF to BE
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sweetmaris(f): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
sweetmaris:
GJ moves faster than GU
Selling GJ massively

Tired of selling this nucca
Been selling since last week
Closing my trades for the year
What I hav can last me till the new year
One of the rules says don't be greedy.... Heheheheh
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
sweetmaris:

Tired of selling this nucca
Been selling since last week
Closing my trades for the year
What I hav can last me till the new year
One of the rules says don't be greedy.... Heheheheh
lol, you mean your rules??
grin
Cause i make money from greed cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sweetmaris(f): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
jorel1:
lol, you mean your rules??
grin
Cause i make money from greed cheesy

Not my rules ooo
That's what I read
Discipline, patience and not being greedy
Will help u achieve ur goals easier
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
GBPCHF , will likely never smell #1.536 again its likely the high for 2016 candlestick cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Smartlife(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
Trade still valid and within the acceptable range, lets watch and see.

E don gas finally...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Smartlife(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Moneyyy:

Congrats to those who took my advice yesterday. May the force be with you!

Good.. But don't be over confident. This is forex and anything can still happen. But what makes a good trader is how consistent you are in your winnings... Thumbs up for the profitable calls tongue

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by richiepauls: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
stop loss hit, waiting for another good set-up
iheanyiebeneze:
sell eu now at 1.0899 for a 50pips take profit, rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by gaelllic: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Moneyyy:

Thank you. I'm not overconfident which is why I subscribe to using SL at the appropriate time and at the appropriate point because it is always better to take a loss at the right time than watch it get out of hand - we are not gamblers. But I'm confident enough to tell you that this is my full time job, meaning I left my job after working for Wells Fargo bank and Bank of America to be a professional FX trader...and yes I have a great life!

Evening. How far do you think this EURUSD will go?

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by olly12: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Well we are back after a week rest we will be doing what we know how to do best thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by gaelllic: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Moneyyy:

Bros I'm not God, I have no idea. I only know how far it can go within a 24 hour period or less from the time my indicators tell me to enter which is why I'm a day trader - a 6 figure day trader.

You think it gets to 1.1 today?

Thanks again.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
selling au@7235 to 7130. sl@ 7258
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by gaelllic: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Moneyyy:

1.1 was tested on December 16 so there is a great possibility of retesting it within the next 24 hours or even in the next few days. Historically, December is a bad month for the dollar and January is always a great month for the dollar. So it sounds logical to sell the dollar in December and buy it in January. But again since I only stay in the market for maximum of few hours a day most times, I'm not too bothered about the mid-term move of the dollar.

Grazie.

All you guys make me feel like when I was a kid learning to drive, looking at grown-ups thinking,

'How do they do it so effortlessly?'
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by lawson007(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Moneyyy:

Thank you. I'm not overconfident which is why I subscribe to using SL at the appropriate time and at the appropriate point because it is always better to take a loss at the right time than watch it get out of hand - we are not gamblers. But I'm confident enough to tell you that this is my full time job, meaning I left my job after working for Wells Fargo bank and Bank of America to be a professional FX trader...and yes I have a great life!

U dumped bank of America....u need to see the pride in the heads of our Nigerian bank workers until they get sacked.
bros..i throw way respect o...I always told my guys that becoming a successful forex trader is really the ultimate quest above academics,politics or any other career etc.thumbs up man.I wish you all the best.

Moneyyy:

Bros I'm not God, I have no idea. I only know how far it can go within a 24 hour period or less from the time my indicators tell me to enter which is why I'm a day trader - a 6 figure day trader.

6 figures day trader?...quite impressive
that is quite an encouragement to me or most of us(?). No wonder you are not interested to market your signal.This is what we've all dreamed of to see truly successful traders willing to encourage others and help them to make money too.Bro.keep up the good work we are with you all the way...but i just hope you will not go the way of Fxking or Odiaero etc.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Moneyyy:

I was a banker for a short period of time in Nigeria with Skye bank years back, so yes I know what you mean. A lot of folks just found it hard to understand the rationale when I decided to 'play for the team I own' and leave Bank of America. Some advised me to keep the job and continue my 'FXing' but I just said to myself that only if they knew the potential. I left BofA because of the opportunity cost of working for the bank. I was losing out on the opportunity of making much more than the bank was paying me.

These days I just do my analyses, trade FX, hit the gym, hit the parks when others are at work laboring away, do some volunteer work and then invest in some low risk investment vehicles such as raw land, bonds, treasury bills, and even CDs . It's always good to have a well diversified portfolio and not be like the Nigerian government that only depends on oil.
What happened to FXKing and Odiearo?

which one be CDs brother or do you mean CFD,,,,,,, i do those low risk investment vehicles too also trade on both foreign and local stocks join.... welcome to the diversified portfolio group

FXKing and Odiearo are two different trader the former is discipline trader while the later is fraudster grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.