Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (600160 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
1hour pin bar sported on GU, sell for 20pips now @1.4910. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
EURJPY , that long bulls candle formed on the day of the euro interest rate news cannot be unseen...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Moneyyy:
I'm packed for my vacation, let's do one more before Christmas. Sell EU.
Lol, vacation or no vacation , you still have access to the market anytime anywhere PC or phone or your head cheesy..
Am on vacation but can't help peeping to see whats going on in market grin

What can I say..am an ADDICT grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Heheheheh,
If packing money makes me an ADDICT, then i accept been called a CHRONIC ADDICT.
jorel1:

Lol, vacation or no vacation , you still have access to the market anytime anywhere PC or phone or your head cheesy..
Am on vacation but can't help peeping to see whats going on in market grin

What can I say..am an ADDICT grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
# 0.686 as support base, am buying AUDUSD , its in sync with my earlier AUDNZD buy call.. pairs initiating a big correction across , likely to last a while.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
jorel1:
# 0.686 as support base, am buying AUDUSD , its in sync with my earlier AUDNZD buy call.. pairs initiating a big correction across , likely to last a while.

Not valid, AUDUSD ..price quite far from support base.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by AceJam: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2015
MERRY XMAS TO ALL THE PIP HUNTERS IN THE HOUSE.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by glamour29557(f): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
hello every1, pls I will like 2 no about Forex trading, am a lady though, don't no if ladies do it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by tabletgirl: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
glamour29557:
hello every1, pls I will like 2 no about Forex trading, am a lady though, don't no if ladies do it

Lol of course love. Its a unisex market. grin you can start from babypips.com training school or even investoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sweetmaris(f): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Moneyyy:
[b]For those who may have been following my calls (the faithfuls), I would like to shed a bit more light and help you make consistent profit. What I do is this: I time the market so perfectly and I enter when I'm 90% certain of getting a minimum of 20 pips profit within 3 hours. Trust me, 20 pips profit everyday for one month gives me almost 15 times of what Bank of America was paying me per month. So yes, 20 pips is my daily target and I hardly stay more than 3 hours in the market. 20 pips may appear so small but that is why I'm not able to coach people with less than $10,000 in their trading account because they would always need hundreds of pips to make reasonable money - and getting such is a challenge.

My chart is very clean, my analysis is so simple (I hate it when folks over-analyze and end up paralyzed or confused), and I time the market so well such that I don't have to stay more than 3 hours in the market. I use certain indexes as my guide and they are what I analyze to determine how to place my FX trades. I also use the FXCM Economic Calendar to track any major news and position myself accordingly. Once I get in I don't use SL, this is my way of making room for spikes or noise; however after 2 hours in the market, I go in with a 20 pips SL if I don't yet have my 20 pips. What that means is that after 2 hours, if the market has not gone my way and given me my 20 pips then for me it becomes a gamble so I use the SL to limit any possible loss. By the way, 20 pips always represent 1% of my capital.

You may want to ask how often this occurs. Well, I'd say less than 10% of the time. So I never lose more than 20 pips in less than 10% of the time but I make minimum of 20 pips 90% of the time. This also greatly helps to protect your funds so you don't get wiped out.

Bottom line is this: Anytime I make a call, I'm looking for 20 pips within 3 hours. I'm putting this out there because I would not want anyone losing money due to my calls. I'd rather not make any calls than have people lose money due to my calls. [/b]

You sound intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by tabletgirl: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
sweetmaris:

You sound intelligent

Learn how to trade hun, you will too kiss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by presciainter(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Dear Fx Traders,
Happy Christmas & prosperous 2016 of All Sufficiency. 2016 will certainly be fulfilling for all of you.
Remain Blessed!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Sunnycliff(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Recapping my trading experience this year, I discovered I need a disciplined money management skill. Unfortunately it's a decision and not a verbosed theory. I have decided that no trading decision should cost me more than 5% of my investment capital!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by presciainter(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Attached chart of GBPJPY is largely bearish. GBP weakness clearing major support zones.

Just my opinion as we look forward to the new trading segment.

Happy Sunday to all.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by presciainter(m): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2015
AUDUSD to test its recent bullish strength at that Lime zone.

The pair had shown some strength of late. Clearing the Lime zone may advance the bull to some extent.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by bayleaf(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Seasons greetings to all the traders in the house. May the new year bring in more green pips our way.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Sunnycliff(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Oil in the fall with Natural gas. Sell 37.50, Tp 36.00 sl 38.00

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
REMAINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This season will expire in 3 days time, someone should start season 16 by 1am 31th night. Where is that guy that use to do it for us?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
REMAINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This season will expire in 3 days time, someone should start season 16 by 1am 31th night. Where is that guy that use to do it for us?

You mean Owliver. I can volunteer if he isn't available. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
yes
Karlebolu:

You mean Owliver. I can volunteer if he isn't available. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Sunnycliff(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:

You are here, Benpuzzy, Naijababe, endfx, etc! You guys are oldies so that is not a problem! You can as well do it for us. But the turn up to this years FTA THREAD is less than 60% of last year Imagine we have pages less than 400 for the whole year. Its like many of us oldies left the business of forex to other source of livelihood.

Still optimistic of 2016

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2015
Sunnycliff:

You are here, Benpuzzy, Naijababe, endfx, etc! You guys are oldies so that is not a problem! You can as well do it for us. But the turn up to this years FTA THREAD is less than 60% of last year Imagine we have pages less than 400 for the whole year. Its like many of us oldies left the business of forex to other source of livelihood.

Still optimistic of 2016

We still dey spirit, body and soul

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 4:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Sunnycliff:

Still optimistic of 2016

Its not about the livelyhood ,rather its about the passion smiley when you see forex as some kind of bussiness ,hmmmmm success rate tends to diminish but when you develop a passion for it as a hobby then you just dont have a choice than to succeed.

So the bolded (above) weren't meant to be traders in the first place...Moreover if you can not succeed in an ordinary buying and selling business from the comfort of your home, what other business would you succeed in?? apart from some professional career or probably 419 cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:

Boss, the routine has always been the Anchor man will announce the winding up of the session as from 29th of the last month of the year then appoint a successor from the list of volunteers on the 30th day of the last month, let's wait for Oliver to perform the session annual winding-up rite and then appoint a successor, good a thing we've gotten a volunteer. Peace!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2015
Hi all!

As regards to "Forex trade alert season 16" , Oliver sent me a Whatsapp message that he is not available to create it, but that he nominates CURRENTPRICE to do it in his behalf. If you have Oliver's Contact, you can verify from him as well. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2015
jendy36:
Hi all!

As regards to "Forex trade alert season 16" , Oliver sent me a Whatsapp message that he is not available to create it, but that he nominates CURRENTPRICE to do it in his behalf. If you have Oliver's Contact, you can verify from him as well. Cheers!
he has spoken my mind, @CURRENTPRICE come and present your acceptance speech to the house. Congrats.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Please somebody should help me with GLO current internet settings. Mine is not working.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2015
presciainter:

AUDUSD to test its recent bullish strength at that Lime zone.

The pair had shown some strength of late. Clearing the Lime zone may advance the bull to some extent.
is this ICHIMAKO?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2015
is this real or end of the year joke,,,,,,,, so somebody here take me as i am with little contribution but plenty teeth grin

if it real thank you for the offer not interested.

we will make much more money next year grin

Thank you too much owliver,, benbuzzy my paddy paddy..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by presciainter(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2015
benpuzzy:
is this ICHIMAKO?

@Benpuzzy, that Chart was not ichimoku but my system is actually based on Ichimoku. I hope to be around in 2016.
Thank you for remaining active
Remain blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.