Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (600083 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Moneyyy:

CD is Certificate of Deposit. Thanks for the info.

like a FIXED DEPOSIT,,,,... Thank you brother
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Please for those of you using Perfect money i typed perfectmoney.com but i was directed to perfectmoney.is pls direct me accordingly so that i won't use my hand to dig my grave, have they changed their website id?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
benpuzzy:
Please for those of you using Perfect money i typed perfectmoney.com but i was directed to perfectmoney.is pls direct me accordingly so that i won't use my hand to dig my grave, have they changed their website id?

Thats perfect, it is a good thing you are watchful,perfectmoney.is IS correct , that e-currency have been used by hacker to drain peoples account, whenever you use it just watch the address bar, and make sure you never respond to any link in email with this format

dear xxxxxxx,

Your account is temporary blocked to prevent possible unauthorized access.
For your protection , we have temporary deactivated your account
To reactivate your account , please use trusted pc and go to Account Verification Management Reactive Now
Please contact Customer Service to resolve the issue.

--
Perfect Money Fraud & Malware Monitoring Unit Perfectmoney security dep.
***************************************************************************************************************
This is an automated email - Please do not reply.
This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.
To contact us, login to your PerfectMoney account and send us a message via Internal Mail.
************************************************************************************************************

This is the real deep pit cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
drpips1:

Thats perfect, it is a good thing you are watchful,perfectmoney.is IS correct , that e-currency have been used by hacker to drain peoples account, whenever you use it just watch the address bar, and make sure you never respond to any link in email with this format

This is the real deep pit cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeyinkabasir(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
pls wats u guys view on EURCAD?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
AUDNZD , hedging it with a buy from current price level..(Low of 2013/14)
NZDCAD , selling from current price level
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by richiepauls: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by richiepauls: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2015
Moneyyy:
[b]For those who may have been following my calls (the faithfuls), I would like to shed a bit more light and help you make consistent profit. What I do is this: I time the market so perfectly and I enter when I'm 90% certain of getting a minimum of 20 pips profit within 3 hours. Trust me, 20 pips profit everyday for one month gives me almost 15 times of what Bank of America was paying me per month. So yes, 20 pips is my daily target and I hardly stay more than 3 hours in the market. 20 pips may appear so small but that is why I'm not able to coach people with less than $10,000 in their trading account because they would always need hundreds of pips to make reasonable money - and getting such is a challenge.

My chart is very clean, my analysis is so simple (I hate it when folks over-analyze and end up paralyzed or confused), and I time the market so well such that I don't have to stay more than 3 hours in the market. I use certain indexes as my guide and they are what I analyze to determine how to place my FX trades. I also use the FXCM Economic Calendar to track any major news and position myself accordingly. Once I get in I don't use SL, this is my way of making room for spikes or noise; however after 2 hours in the market, I go in with a 20 pips SL if I don't yet have my 20 pips. What that means is that after 2 hours, if the market has not gone my way and given me my 20 pips then for me it becomes a gamble so I use the SL to limit any possible loss. By the way, 20 pips always represent 1% of my capital.

You may want to ask how often this occurs. Well, I'd say less than 10% of the time. So I never lose more than 20 pips in less than 10% of the time but I make minimum of 20 pips 90% of the time. This also greatly helps to protect your funds so you don't get wiped out.

Bottom line is this: Anytime I make a call, I'm looking for 20 pips within 3 hours. I'm putting this out there because I would not want anyone losing money due to my calls. I'd rather not make any calls than have people lose money due to my calls. [/b]

Its nice, but seriously ? you really expect or encourage your coachee/ student to have a $10000 trading account ? If I would like to trade as a professional with a $10000 account thats fine even if i now know then i wouldnt need a coach.
If one can not achieve anything with a $200 account or gradually grow this account to a $500 equity as a learner, then a $10000 account becomes a joke. Forex trading follows the principle of propotionality in such a way that a $50000 account is equivalent to a $100 account in proportion to trade size.
Athough I have tried this your X pips/day system, you must have a strong control over your emotions to trade this way which is applaudable , but in the general case such as your supposed coacheees, this will lead stress when within 3hrs you dont get your 20 pips thus leading to over trading, high blood flow etc all these leads to unsustainability in the long run.
The reason I see my trading as a hobby now and not as a business is because I try to achieve a certain level of perfection and experience as I trade mostly for my old age cheesy if i ever get one cheesy, so as to get a stress free way of trading both now and when am old and not die of high blood pressure due to high frequency trading.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2015
Moneyyy:
[b]For those who may have been following my calls (the faithfuls), I would like to shed a bit more light and help you make consistent profit. What I do is this: I time the market so perfectly and I enter when I'm 90% certain of getting a minimum of 20 pips profit within 3 hours. Trust me, 20 pips profit everyday for one month gives me almost 15 times of what Bank of America was paying me per month. So yes, 20 pips is my daily target and I hardly stay more than 3 hours in the market. 20 pips may appear so small but that is why I'm not able to coach people with less than $10,000 in their trading account because they would always need hundreds of pips to make reasonable money - and getting such is a challenge.

My chart is very clean, my analysis is so simple (I hate it when folks over-analyze and end up paralyzed or confused), and I time the market so well such that I don't have to stay more than 3 hours in the market. I use certain indexes as my guide and they are what I analyze to determine how to place my FX trades. I also use the FXCM Economic Calendar to track any major news and position myself accordingly. Once I get in I don't use SL, this is my way of making room for spikes or noise; however after 2 hours in the market, I go in with a 20 pips SL if I don't yet have my 20 pips. What that means is that after 2 hours, if the market has not gone my way and given me my 20 pips then for me it becomes a gamble so I use the SL to limit any possible loss. By the way, 20 pips always represent 1% of my capital.

You may want to ask how often this occurs. Well, I'd say less than 10% of the time. So I never lose more than 20 pips in less than 10% of the time but I make minimum of 20 pips 90% of the time. This also greatly helps to protect your funds so you don't get wiped out.

Bottom line is this: Anytime I make a call, I'm looking for 20 pips within 3 hours. I'm putting this out there because I would not want anyone losing money due to my calls. I'd rather not make any calls than have people lose money due to my calls. [/b]

I appreciate you for this write-up...more blessings

jorel1:
Its nice, but seriously ? you really expect or encourage your coachee/ student to have a $10000 trading account ? If I would like to trade as a professional with a $10000 account thats fine even if i now know then i wouldnt need a coach.
If one can not achieve anything with a $200 account or gradually grow this account to a $500 equity as a learner, then a $10000 account becomes a joke. Forex trading follows the principle of propotionality in such a way that a $50000 account is equivalent to a $100 account in proportion to trade size.
Athough I have tried this your X pips/day system, you must have a strong control over your emotions to trade this way which is applaudable , but in the general case such as your supposed coacheees, this will lead stress when within 3hrs you dont get your 20 pips thus leading to over trading, high blood flow etc all these leads to unsustainability in the long run.
The reason I see my trading as a hobby now and not as a business is because I try to achieve a certain level of perfection and experience as I trade mostly for my old age cheesy if i ever get one cheesy, so as to get a stress free way of trading both now and when am old and not die of high blood pressure due to high frequency trading.

To my own understanding, he doesn't target X pips/day but per trade. Also, he doesn't trade for 3 hours, but enters trades when his system says so and when he enters trade, he doesn't spend more than 3 hours monitoring it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2015
EU buy dictated at 1.0920. for a 100pips take profit. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Emmanuelnce(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2015
Hello,
Please, who have had experience trading with Grand option here?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
SELL AU and NU for 30pips each TP (to be reached within 4-5 hours), if you have longer sight...you can lock and aim beyound.

Nothing is guaranteed...price could nullify analysis!
happy pipping.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
buy trade established on GU by 1,2,3 pattern indicator @1.4880 with a stop loss at 1.4800 for a 120pips take profit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
GBPNZD , you can make about 800+ pips from its current short term buy.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by lawson007(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
jorel1:
GBPNZD , you can make about 800+ pips from its current short term buy.
My bro,i am in agreement with you.
The move started from 2.1792 and it has been brutally printing pips since then... and somedays ago someone here said that markets will be in a range through this xmas period.na wa for all these 'blanket' type of statements sef..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Moneyyy:
Jorel1, yes I expect a trader to have reasonable amount to trade with otherwise the trader should stick to demo till he/she has the required capital. This is because psychology plays a big role in this business. And yes for me it's business so I approach it as such. Making $2 off of $200 per day has a completely different psychological impact from making $200 from $20,000 per day. Remember we are talking 1%.

And you should not have high blood pressure if you are only risking about 1%, risking too much is what makes you develop high BP. And when you are well diversified then the risk of high BP is further diminished. And I don't see how trading once a day is over trading. My specialty is the US dollar and I only make one call a day for EU, UJ, GU and sometimes I throw in GJ.

tell them well,,,,,, benpuzzy abeg learn from this,,,,, adding adding to already over trading lead to nowhere grin except you want to be your broker's best friend grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Moneyyy:
Sell EU and UJ; buy GU and GJ. Let's get paid together going into Christmas. This is my last trade before my Christmas vacation to Las Vegas.

brother,, this picture different from your post above.. 4 pair at the same time

the GU call get as it be
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
exit at -20pips now, Xmas take profit is in place on EU.
iheanyiebeneze:
EU buy dictated at 1.0920. for a 100pips take profit. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by lawson007(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Moneyyy:

.... And it's okay to trade just one of the pairs, one does not have to trade all 4 pairs.
Don't worry about my GU, I'm still going to get my 20 pips off of it as well as others. Let's wait and watch.

that's simply a very confident reply i must add.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by amolak: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Optimisticgondy:

I appreciate you for this write-up...more blessings

To my own understanding, he doesn't target X pips/day but per trade. Also, he doesn't trade for 3 hours, but enters trades when his system says so and when he enters trade, he doesn't spend more than 3 hours monitoring it.
Bro long time, how about that mt5 fx robot, did you later buy it?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
amolak:
Bro long time, how about that mt5 fx robot, did you later buy it?
No see I bro..no, we didn't cos we smelt scam.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by amolak: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
No see I bro..no, we didn't cos we smelt scam.
Nice move, brokers for no exist again if robot works like that without single loss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 4:28am On Dec 24, 2015
currentprice:

tell them well,,,,,, benpuzzy abeg learn from this,,,,, adding adding to already over trading lead to nowhere grin except you want to be your broker's best friend grin grin
You only add to existing trade when you have successfully locked some positive pips on the existing trade(s), longest time bro.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2015
sell eu now @1.0960 for a 60pips take profit. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Antoinne: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.