Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony (8421 Views)

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Gombs(m): 12:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Pastor Chris led millions in the BLW Nation in celebration of the New year, and declared by the Spirit, that for those in BLW, it is a year of Triumph.

He gave testimony and thanks to God for the year 2014, andspoke on the falsehood peddled against him in the past year. Details later. I'm typing the transcript.

Happy New year.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Gombs(m): 12:23am On Jan 01, 2015
[size=30pt]Excerpt of 31st Night Service with Pastor Chris[/size]

"This Is a very special occasion for us tonight 2014 is gradually coming to a close.
Tell me something did you enjoy 2014. Tell somebody 2014 was wonderful, was it your year of greatness?

When God tells you something you have to listen to what he says and the implication of what he did not say.

And I think that the year 2014 was a spring board and when God said it was the year of greatness now I can look back and I can understand better.

Sometime, the greatness of a man's life is in the quality of his personality, it's not in what happens around him, what he has or favour he get, it is in his person. God makes the man great not his things. You see, this place we have this facility here, there were people who had it before, they are not here now. They acquire it and leave.

The thing that you take is in the quality of his persons. The greatness of a man is not in his money but the power of his influence. The effective nature of it. How it affects other.

What a year it was. Some of us had an experience, I as an individual had an extra ordinary experience.

What you need in your life is the power of God seasoned in your spirit. You will be like the man that build his house on the rock.

And because my life was founded on the rock, my life was full of joy always with the Word of God in my spirit. That's the reason you are here, that's why you are still here.

All around the world we have millions gathered, stadia fully packed participating in this service. If it has not been the Lord who has been with us where would we have been?. In the mind of some, it is over for us, but look at where we are. cc PastorKun, WinsomeX, etc

In the world there are no warnings when troubles are about to come, but when you have your mind full of God's word, it makes no difference who comes against you.

[size=18pt]I have never had any falsehood against me like I did in 2014. It doesn't matter what all the media of the world put against me, it does not matter how they use the Internet to spread lies, because greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world.
I kept saying 'Devil throw your best shot, throw the best lies you have.' The bible says, 'evil will bow before the good and evil before the righteous.'
[/size]
So i am excited, count it all joy when you go through divers test. Count it all joy. Haleluia.

Am grateful to God, I thank God. Haleluia. I thank God. Glory to God..

In the next 10 minutes we will be in another year, is that right. The year that we have been waiting for.

Let me tell you what to do. Congratulate may be 7 people tell them we made it.

We are going to sing the hit song of the year and we are going to close 2014 with that song titled Super man by Martin PK

*after the song

2015 Happy New year
I will like the senior pastors who are here to come for us to give our thanksgiving offering.

I know what you are waiting for. I will tell you what the theme of the year is and we will recognize certain individuals. The after that I will share with you the important thing that you will need to take with you.

First I will like to recognize professor Chinedu Nebo, he was specially sent by the President of Nigeria. Church, say God bless you to Prof Nebo! * church chorused it

You know, he's the minister of power, he's a senior ministry official.

This year, you know the theme of the year is not something we arrange in our mind is something we seek from the lord through prayer and fasting.
Our future is history to God, He is not entering 2015 but he orders our foot step to fulfill his will.

He doesn't have years and days but he put us here to have years and days to mark days in our life. All of that you can find in Psalm 90.

What the Lord is telling for 2015 is beautiful am excited in my spirit. Some of you probably know as I can imagine you have been talking to Lord so am thinking am not the only one who had the idea.

Sarah when she gave birth, she said God has caused me to laugh and she said all those who hear it will laugh with me.

[size=58pt]2015 is the year of Triumph." [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Gombs(m): 12:23am On Jan 01, 2015
Just to introduce this subject to you. I can see some of you are going to the stand to give your offering.

Last year we began to recognize young people who distinguish themselves. Every year we look through the continent and identify significant quality.

We are looking at Africa tomorrow and that's why we are seeking young people who can develop leadership quality so we can train them. This is to let them know that what they are doing that we recognize it. We have looked through the past year, and we were able to find several from different countries.

Nigeria is the largest country in Africa and we are ready.

14 Winners of the Future Africa Leader Award 2014 Junior Category presented to teenagers who have distinguish themselves.

1. Sharon ZanMosy from Mauritius

2. Yemisis Basira Afolabi Nigeria

Senior Category

1. Enoch Oferibuoa. Ghana

2. Jude Osakwe. Nigeria

3. Thinofara mtua. Zimbabwe

4. Jackson Samuel Iboror. Nigeria

5. Judy Marshal. South Africa

6. Lotan Salapane. Kenya

7. Treasure Nkosi Nkongo. South Africa

8. Cynthia Adaeze Onwujiuba. Nigeria

9. Lessly Ndebele. Zimbabwe

10. Jazz Miracle Limpenda. Malawi

11. Chris Ogbonna ogbuani. Nigeria

12. Shifferau Hanna Deleke. Ethopia

Ladies and Gentlemen let's give all our winners a standing ovation.

The winner of the star Prize of the 2014 Africa leaders Award.

Out of the 14 winners of the award one of them is a winner of the star price of the Future of the Africa Leaders award from kenya is Lotan salape.

The winner receive 25,000 USD and all other receive 10,000 USD to help them support the project they have already began.

At this time is important to listen to the remark of the founder of the Future Africa leaders award. The President of the Believer Love world. Pastor chris

Young people there is hope for you and if you will give God your attension, ability and all he will help you. The number one principle to be successful is to look out for a human need and reach out to meet that need. Anyone can be a success.

With that I welcome you again to 2015. I will share these thought with you and then pray for you.

I will like you to turn into your bible find

2 Corinthians 2:14
Now thanks be unto God which always causeth us to triumph in christ and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

In 2015 God will divinely position you to triumph always not sometimes. Keep that in mind from January to december, you are made triumphant. No matter what happen keep this in mind.

The simple meaning of triumph is a great or important victory, a great or notable success or achievement.

This year 2015 you will have a great and notable success and achievement.

You will prevail. As I say these words I am speaking them into your spirit. What's resident in your person and that cannot be taken away from you. Put me any where I will be a success. Joseph was a success in prison, from prison he became Prime minister of Egypt. If you have it in you it will take you places.

Triumph also mean The successful ending of a struggle or a context.
Remember who you are, I know who I am. In every place we are triumphant in physical places, geographical, spiritual places every place I found my self. He make me successful. Always and every. He makes it happen always and in every place. Glory to God.

I want to give you the keys.
Challenges of life will come from the world, the flesh and the devil. But look at John 16:31-33

Jesus answered them, do you believe now. Behold the hour cometh, yea, is now that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

He over came the world for us and that makes me an over comer. I am cheered up all the time.

Romans 8:32-37
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

1 corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God, which giveth is the victory through out Lord jesus christ.

We are triumphant over the world, over the flesh. You can't work against from the arm of flesh. All the weapons of the devil, all what he got with everything he can't stand us because we are more than conqueror.

We have to walk in the spirit and dominion of the word of God. No matter what is launched against us from the darkness we will win.

2015 you will also be triumphant over the devil and its operations. During the year learn quickly that satans operation against the church is just his way of life.

Don't see your brothers and sisters as your enemies. It is the enemy that influence them. You may not be able to deliver a human being but you can stop the devil from running a rampage around you.

Every human being have to run his own life. If they are not under your influence you can't cast the devil out of them. Jesus once cast a devil out and he did not go. It is in Luke gospel. The man instead ran towards jesus after Jesus told the devil to leave. The devil couldn't stop the man to run to Jesus. If a man is not under your influence you may not cast out the devil in him.

This year make sure you cast out devil but that doesn't mean everything is a devil but you will know because the anointing is on you. There is no distance in the realm of the spirit. Even in your dinning you can cast him out.

It is my year of notable victories and success. Make sure you meditate on Gods word. Don't let it go hold it tenaciously and you amazed at what the lord will do through you. Glory to God.

4 Likes

I want us to sing that song of the gospel that encapsulate the bible from Genesis to revelation. Make sure you have the lyrics.
The superman. If you make this song your phronesis you will win everyday.

I can do anything
You can call me super man
The spirit of God lives in me
He has given me the ability.

Take a good look at me
I'm living in prosperity
I walk by faith and not by sight
Its not power nor by might

I am a new creation
Born of the seed of Abraham
I know who I am

I'm wonderfully, and fearfully made
I have a goodly heritage
And the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places
I know who I am

Ohh. Oh ohh

I am flying, I am flying, I am flying
On eagles wings.

Am soaring, am soaring, am soaring
On eagles wings.

I want to give a call for salvation and then we will pray for your country. Which ever nation you are participating from.

*prayer

*more songs

*BLW Anthem

*closing prayer

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Kachi188(m): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2015
2015..my year of triumph....God will cause me to triumph in all situatuons...#HappyNewYear2015

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by paulGrundy(m): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Year of multiple advancement
Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 01, 2015
@OP: thanks for taking the time out to post this. God bless you!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:08am On Jan 01, 2015
b
Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Enosa1(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2015
nice 1
Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by HzRF(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2015
2015 :My year of #CompleteSuccess
Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2015
Gombs:

[size=18pt]I have never had any falsehood against me like I did in2014. It doesn't matter what all the media of the world put against me,[/size] because greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world.
I kept saying 'Devil throw your best shot, the best lies you have.' The bible says, 'evil will bow before the good and evil before the righteous.'
[/size]

So what were the lies?

That his marriage was seriously troubled?

That his wife had taken legal action against him based on his inappropriate relationship with some 'white house' interns?

That he made open statements about his wife that confirmed all was not well with their marriage?

That he was adamant and unrepentant about disrespecting his marital vows?

That some of his major donors (partners) pulled out of the ministry?

That financial donations and partnership dipped in 2014 so much that some of the ministry arms couldn't pay salaries?

Were these the lies? undecided Huh?

By the way @Gombs, I was expecting to hear your name this morning while Pst TT called out the names of the award recipients grin grin
I was expecting to hear[i] "...and the award for future Africa leaders award for trying to champion an online army to defend the BLW nation against external aggressors...the award goes to...Gombs...Yaaaaaaaaaaay!"
[/i]
Happy New Year Buddy! wink

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by dorox(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2015
Kachi188:
2015..my year of triumph....God will cause me to triumph in all situatuons...#HappyNewYear2015

What was 2014 to you, and how is your 2015 declaration different from the one you made in 2014?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Ranchhoddas: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2015
I'm sorry Gombs but I missed the part where he addressed the lies...Not calling them falsehood but actually addressing them.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Egomah(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2015
Thanks Op for this transcipt, please where did you get it from? Would like to be going to such sites to read pastor's messages too.
@lobeez please learn how to guide ur ulterance, its easy to let passion get the best of you, remember its a man of God ur judging. Could be detrimental, you know?
All the same, Happy Triumphant new Year to you all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by nora544: 10:31am On Jan 01, 2015
Egomah:
Thanks Op for this transcipt, please where did you get it from? Would like to be going to such sites to read pastor's messages too.
@lobeez please learn how to guide ur ulterance, its easy to let passion get the best of you, remember its a man of God ur judging. Could be detrimental, you know?

He is a man made God not more a businessman who sell the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Sjones: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2015
@ Lobeez Hapi New year.ar u waiting to hear that he overthrew God b4 u kno dat d media lied against him?
Ar u not aware that Pastor Anita never mentioned adultery in d divorce suit papers but cablenews.ng,who first came up with d news,smuggled in dat word wit a fake suit file number to deceive d whole world,especially those who love lies?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Sjones: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Lobeez:

So what were the lies?

That his wife had taken legal action against him based on his inappropriate relationship with some 'white house' interns?

That he made open statements about his wife that confirmed all was not well with their marriage?

That financial donations and partnership dipped in 2014 so much that some of the ministry arms couldn't pay salaries?

By the way @Gombs, I was expecting to hear your name this morning while Pst TT called out the names of the award recipients grin grin
I was expecting to hear[i] "...and the award for future Africa leaders award for trying to champion an online army to defend the BLW nation against external aggressors...the award goes to...Gombs...Yaaaaaaaaaaay!"
[/i]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Gombs(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2015
Lobeez:

So what were the lies?

Simple distortion of fact by gullible minions and nattering sods of negativism...acutely proliferated by gossip blogs and media houses. Anyways, the man came, saw and conquered... financial donors? Hahhahhaahaahhaahahaha, ministry arms could not pay salaries? Hahhahhaahaahhaahahaha

Falsehood is your pedigree now, those who made 1st hundred in 2013 IPPC, hardly were in 1st 50 in 2014... my zone's partnership was 210% increase from 2013. I'm talking 9 figures (partnership alone o), you my friend cannot imagine how the strides were in 2014, the year of greatness, irrespective of the fiery darts your father and his cohorts conjured.

Yes some left, and were rapidly replaced by God, like Pastor Chris said if it were not for God, where would the ministry have been in 2014? Many like you thought it was over, I dare you and your father, throw your best shot, and best lies.

Quit being cynical. And if I were named, you mean to tell me I'd register with the name Gombs? Like seriously? undecided
[/i]

Same to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Gombs(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2015
Ranchaddas:
I'm sorry Gombs but I missed the part where he addressed the lies...Not calling them falsehood but actually addressing them.

How could you see clearly? I did not say he addressed the lies, read the topic again with a plain mind. cool
Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Gombs(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2015
nora544:

He is a man made God not more a businessman who sell the gospel.

The bitter lady shows up. This is 2015, change please

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by nora544: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2015
Gombs:

The bitter lady shows up. This is 2015, change please

why i should change, what I hear from him how he speaks about his wife, who help him to build his empire is so sad and shows only that he is not a real christian.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Gombs(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2015
Egomah:

Thank you. I mostly type it out after getting the recorded video. Now, one can use a speech to text software for easy transcription. cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Gombs(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2015
nora544:

why i should change, what I hear from him how he speaks about his wife, who help him to build his empire is so sad and shows only that he is not a real christian.

No offence intended ma'am, but your illegible writings are a vicious assault to my comprehensive ability. I'd just ignore your posts.

Happy New year

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Oyinprince(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
My year of Triumph smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Oyinprince(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
@Gombs. Thanks for this wonderful post sir

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Chuksemi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Okay
Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by RichChristie1: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
Weldone @Gombs. Thanks for the script. You did a great job.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by yinkaoduola: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmm!!! Naija I dey hail,why is dat we like condemning people...now go to UK or probably ask ur famz or frnds who are over dr to check whether. The Wife (Anita) is nt back to d UK church....also,d media pple..try to find d conlusion of a story b4 u close d case...thanks...Happy new year to all of You...
Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by jared007: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
nora544:

now u happen to show love and concern 4 pastor anita. I strongly believe if there was no marital challenges between them u would also condemn her the same way u condemned pastor chris. Happy New Year
Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by sharkhead: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
Gombs:
Pastor Chris led millions in the BLW Nation in celebration of the New year, and declared by the Spirit, that for those in BLW, it is a year of Triumph.

He gave testimony and thanks to God for the year 2014, andspoke on the falsehood peddled against him in the past year. Details later. I'm typing the transcript.

Happy New year.
If ur pastor enjoys d negative publicity y is he complainin abt the buzz abt him being "lies"? Aint you culpable for throwin up d part where he spoke abt d "lies"? You make some of us begin to ask if theres some truth in what he calls "lies". I guess u wl say I shd choose to believe watever I want. Peruse through all the threads that talks about the prophetic outlook for 2015 by different pastors, isnt it insensitive of u that only urs focuses on the messenger (ur pastor) and not the message. Look at how u made "bold", "blue" all the part he addressed d "lies" against his personality. Why is he being defensive and as a Man of God, if he is on the path of truth-it wl surely speak for him! Y are u tryin so hard to defend him? Sometym u folks n ur ilks talk so much abt ur "Man of God" that u push the God of the man to d background. If u dnt lyk dt statement, read through ur post and truthfully tell urself which message jumps out at you-the Message of the Man or the message of God(which it was suppose to be) after all u have made it easy for us to read ur overall message.

What are actually d lies? That he has issues in his homefront wc its nt d first time its happenin in d home of a Pastor n wont b d last. For me d issue has nevr bn dt he has issues, my position is that he added fuel to an already raging flame by bringing it to d open. His comments abt His yf was unbecomin of a Man of God n nt a good example to his congregatn including you-take it or leave it! This statement is another big log added to d raging controversy! My prayer is God restores their marriage!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by Sjones: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
@Sharkhead or fishhead ,ur comment dosnt make any sense at all.
A respected global pastor was falsely accused of adultery by d media and people like u were havin fun castigating,judging and criticising him,his church and evrythn connected to him.Now,those that kno d truth ar tryin to put d fact straight and u ar there complaining.Ar u nt seeing d threads dat talk abt his new year msg?
Meanwhile,u didnt complain wen all manner of lies were being peddled against d MOG becos u were enjoying dem and anticipating his downfall.There is God o!
Re: Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony by sharkhead: 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sjones:
@Sharkhead or fishhead ,ur comment dosnt make any sense at all.
A respected global pastor was falsely accused of adultery by d media and people like u were havin fun castigating,judging and criticising him,his church and evrythn connected to him.Now,those that kno d truth ar tryin to put d fact straight and u ar there complaining.Ar u nt seeing d threads dat talk abt his new year msg?
Meanwhile,u didnt complain wen all manner of lies were being peddled against d MOG becos u were enjoying dem and anticipating his downfall.There is God o!
N who are you? Are these your words suppose to b a riposte? U sounded lyk u nagging! Why do u sound so fanatical about a man? Does your voice gets this loud when its about Christ? Hmm I dont engage with people who get unnecessary emotional over issues...If u tink wat I said doesnt make sense-dts ur biz! If u ddnt notice, I quoted d OP directly so I could engage in a civil discourse with him n I guess he has eaten d meat of my opinion n left d bones for folks like you to feast on! I guess my moniker registers now n I wont evr expect a mention from u no matter my comment in here but if u choose to push ur luck, kno dt you wont b gettin a befitting response from me because there's a response that always answers to folks like you-SILENCE is enof!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Misconceptions About Islam / The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome / 7 Importance Of Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.