Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (20516 Views)

Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING / Jonathan vows Not To Give Opposition Any Chance To Rule / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by mimicious(f): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2015
pistol:
i now believe that these APC guys are paid to keep vigil here on nairaland.
their mode of operation is to always be the first ten guys to comment on any thread that springs up to dictate the pace and tone of the ensuing discourse.
it is just pathetic.
like their pay is hinged on how many likes they can garner.
I tell ya
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by FuturePresido30(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

He owns the oil used to pay you salaries subsidy and fuel your cars
There goes some MIS-informed nigerian speaking about what he knows nothing about...Did his(Jonathan) great great great father put oil into the ground? Did the Niger deltans pour crude into the nigerian ground? How come they claim ownership to a mineral concentrated in the southern part of a country named NIGERIA? Pls wake up!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Biggty(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2015
Talk is cheap mr president, you had over 5yrs to deal with this situation. You want to take action now that you have less than 5months in office.

Vote Buhari
Vote change
#APC #CHANGE

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by petrov10: 7:58am On Jan 01, 2015
Yeas

President gej 2015

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by natureblack(m): 7:59am On Jan 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Walk the talk Mr. Clueless.

Ensure that elections are not only free, fair and credible but are also seen to be so. If you do this, you would have prevented post election violence.

The type of massive rigging of 2011 will not be accepted by Nigerians this time around. That was an election you didn't even need to rig but we saw how you got 98 and 99% of votes in some states. We also saw how votes counted exceeded number of accredited voters in your stronghold states.

So, campaign on issues, conduct credible elections and let the votes count. If you win, we will congratulate you and resign to our fate for another long four years of looting, insecurity and directionless rulership from you.
Devoid of bias,the electoral proceed under GEJ has been transparent,unlike his predecessor.Hopefully,its going to be a free-n-fair election.

The big question ;Peradventure GEJ wins,will Buhari accept defeat,or the post election violence in 2011 will be replicated

Disclaimer: there is nobody as dangerous as the desperate.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by balladin: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2015
pistol:
their mode of operation is to always be the first ten guys to comment on any thread that springs up to dictate the pace and tone of the ensuing discourse.
it is just pathetic.
Their vigil shall be in vain. GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by onyengbu: 8:01am On Jan 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Walk the talk Mr. Clueless.

Ensure that elections are not only free, fair and credible but are also seen to be so. If you do this, you would have prevented post election violence.

The type of massive rigging of 2011 will not be accepted by Nigerians this time around. That was an election you didn't even need to rig but we saw how you got 98 and 99% of votes in some states. We also saw how votes counted exceeded number of accredited voters in your stronghold states.

So, campaign on issues, conduct credible elections and let the votes count. If you win, we will congratulate you and resign to our fate for another long four years of looting, insecurity and directionless rulership from you.
He didnt need to rig but you guys were here all through that period singing on how Buhari has already kicked him out of Aso rock with his "unbelievable popularity". Where did that get us then? Body bags of innocent NYSC guys.

Hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:01am On Jan 01, 2015
The Presido has warned.

If Buhari supporters try to repeat what they did in 2011, they should have themselves to blame, i'm sure this time the security agents won't be caught napping again.

Any nonsense the soldiers must hit back with no atom of mercy, youth corpers must not lose their lives in the name of serving their fatherland, enough is enough.

Troublemakers should stay clear.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by kheart(m): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2015
Indirectly dis clueness guy dey say im go rig election and ll deal with anyone who try to stop dem from rigging. Oya na make we dey luk bt naija is bigger dan ekiti state
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by eedris07(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2015
pistol:
it is just pathetic.
[s]
pistol:
it is just pathetic.
[/s]

Bros if e dey pain you go hug transforma.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 01, 2015
FuturePresido30:
There goes some MIS-informed nigerian speaking about what he knows nothing about...Did his(Jonathan) great great great father put oil into the ground? Did the Niger deltans pour crude into the nigerian ground? How come they claim ownership to a mineral concentrated in the southern part of a country named NIGERIA? Pls wake up!

Very soon you will know what the real owners did to OBJ in oil production

Fuel scarcity and no salaries

Get ready to embrace both
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 01, 2015
When you are going to be booted out by February 14th, you are here talking rubbish.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by jamace(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2015
We are behind you Mr President. Carry go. cool

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by maduxs: 8:04am On Jan 01, 2015
Buhari should first and foremost stop the practice of alamagiri in the northern Nigeria before he start dreaming of governing Nigeria.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2015
diluminati:
When you are going to be booted out by February 14th, you are here talking rubbish.

We will boot him out and his oil

Our Governors will pay salaries using cocoa wealth

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Muscomide: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2015
pistol:
it is just pathetic.

Have you ever given a thought to the possibility that majority of Nigerians are fed up of Jonathan and are clamouring for change?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by FuturePresido30(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Very soon you will know what the real owners did to OBJ in oil production

Fuel scarcity and no salaries

Get ready to embrace both
My dear fellow nigerian, pls I will type this dis once! Nobody owns any mineraal resources in this country! We were just fortunate to come into this world and meet these minerals which some other countries wish they had...Please let's embrace peace and love and push our country forward...For a youth like you reasoning in this direction spells doom for this country..haba!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:
imagine a man that can't control his wife saying let me caution your wife for you.

What a joker he is.

Buhari for President jare
You wan kill me with laugh? Ok continue, Dia is God oooo
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by balladin: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2015
natureblack:
Devoid of bias,the electoral proceed under GEJ has been transparent,unlike his predecessor.Hopefully,its going to be a free-n-fair election.

The big question ;Peradventure GEJ wins,will Buhari accept defeat,or the post election violence in 2011 will be replicated

Disclaimer: there is nobody as dangerous as the desperate.
Thank you sir. That's the problem we have with Buhari. The sai Buharists are already unashamedly stoking the embers of violence. All I see is a bunch of e- thugs endorsing violence desperately. By the time the violence starts, it won't matter anymmore who the winner is. We'll be so sorry counting the dead.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by spankyflex(m): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2015
FuturePresido30:
My dear fellow nigerian, pls I will type this dis once! Nobody owns any mineraal resources in this country! We were just fortunate to come into this world and meet these minerals which some other countries wish they had...Please let's embrace peace and love and push our country forward...For a youth like you reasoning in this direction spells doom for this country..haba!
hypocrite,because its not in your region it doesn't belong to anybody abi?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by adekennis(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Kororugged231:

Bros, so everyone on Nairaland live in Nigeria abi? Since you are in Naija, why are you still up as well cheesy
No mind d mumu..na every GMB supporters be paid agent for em eyes

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 01, 2015
FuturePresido30:

Why not claim those in other countries based on your logic

Mark my words

Get ready to face

1) No salaries

2) Fuel scarcity

When you protest the re election of GEJ

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by natureblack(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2015
eleojo23:

Oh yes, GEJ has failed once again. He could not ensure that we be among the first to experience the new year. Even Zimbabwe experienced the new year before us.

Sai buhari. grin
am still trying to decrypt the joke in your post undecided..........Los-Angeles is 9hrs behind Nigeria.You saw the new-year before 'em.

#SO?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by PassingShot(m): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2015
onyengbu:

He didnt need to rig but you guys were here all through that period singing on how Buhari has already kicked him out of Aso rock with his "unbelievable popularity". Where did that get us then? Body bags of innocent NYSC guys.

Hypocrites!

Are you justifying the rigging because Buhari's supporters where riding on his "unbelievable popularity"?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

We will boot him out and his oil

Our Governors will pay salaries using cocoa wealth

Go and Die!

The oil belongs to all Nigerians. no particular ethnic group has monopoly.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by kevade: 8:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Oga Jonah I guess you have seen the handwriting on the wall. All we ask of u is that u try as much as possible to ensure a free, fair and credible election come 2015. So we can exercise our civic responsibility with deep sense of patriotism to remove your incompetent, clueless, confused, Highly corrupt, government and usher in THE POSITIVE CHANGE THIS GREAT COUNTRY DESERVES. Please note that we will resist any form of intimidation from all your attack dogs including the police, DSS, MIllitants etc.

GMB/OSIBANJO come 44days
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 01, 2015
spankyflex:

Don't mind the boy

I pity SW

They will cry hunger when salaries are not paid and fuel scarcity sets in

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Tibins(m): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2015
flexten:
Hmm..I pray he will redeem his vows

#All we need is change sad

Shame on you. Unfortunately the man you are bringing is not the change Nigeria needs.
If a young man, well schooled like Osinbajo, Fashola, El-Rufai, Shema, etc irrespective of their religious inclination, I can support that change you are talking about..... But Buhari, No No No...! He's definitely not the change Nigeria needs now, not for ever. I am a Northerner, Never will I vote for GMB. Let good luck continue instead. I also desire change, but definitely not GMB.
Unfortunately again, The constitution of did not give any significant power to the VP. so I cannot because of Osinbajo VP position cast my precious vote to GMB, NEVER.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by FuturePresido30(m): 8:13am On Jan 01, 2015
spankyflex:
My region's detected crude oil is still untapped. I can't lay claim to it just because its in my region cos my fore fathers didn't put it there. All I want is for the income from these resources be put to great use so it touches d lives of every Nigerian. So my brother pls drop ur Naïve "perception" and embrace knowledge.....
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Tibins(m): 8:13am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
Clown of a president! At the same time, you should have assured us that rigging would be frowned upon. That is your only way to win which we are prepared to prevent. We are ready to shock you at the poll if you dare tamper with ballot boxes.

Shame on you. Unfortunately the man you are bringing is not the change Nigeria needs.
If a young man, well schooled like Osinbajo, Fashola, El-Rufai, Shema, etc irrespective of their religious inclination, I can support that change you are talking about..... But Buhari, No No No...! He's definitely not the change Nigeria needs now, not for ever. I am a Northerner, Never will I vote for GMB. Let good luck continue instead. I also desire change, but definitely not GMB.
Unfortunately again, The constitution of did not give any significant power to the VP. so I cannot because of Osinbajo VP position cast my precious vote to GMB, NEVER.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by DesChyko: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
..you should have assured us that rigging would be frowned upon. That is your only way to win which we are prepared to prevent..

If I'm not mistaken, the foremost message carried by this speech is that which you asked after again. Do you have problems reading?

Whatever you do, don't touch the corpers. You can start with your immediate family members if you want to get frisky after the elections.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2015
kevade:
Oga Jonah I guess you have seen the handwriting on the wall. All we ask of u is that u try as much as possible to ensure a free, fair and credible election come 2015. So we can exercise our civic responsibility with deep sense of patriotism to remove your incompetent, clueless, confused, Highly corrupt, government and usher in THE POSITIVE CHANGE THIS GREAT COUNTRY DESERVES. Please note that we will resist any form of intimidation from all your attack dogs including the police, DSS, MIllitants etc.
GMB/OSIBANJO come 44days

diluminati:

Go and Die!
The oil belongs to all Nigerians. no particular ethnic group has monopoly.

When you are not paid salaries and fuel scarcity sets in, then you will know the true owners of that oil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Carries Placard "APC, #Bring Back Our Dapchi Girls" / Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ / Don’t Forget Home, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.