Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. (1497 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Trendy247: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2015
There's this girl i met 4months ago and fell in love with, ever since then i've been buying her stuffs, just to show her how much i care. just recently i paid her a visit, but wen i got to her compound i met her brother outside. We gisted for somtime b4 he asked me the question...''what do u really want from my sister?'' I can't remember saying anything reasonable..
Pls Just picture urself in dis situation and suggest what wud've been the best answer to this question.
Note: i'm a student n i dnt hav any intention of marrying in the next 5yrs, but i love the girl.
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by davo90tico(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 01, 2015
Yeah...i still would want to throw d question bak at you..what exactly r your motives... What do u mean by wen u say u love her.....
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by saaedlee: 1:54am On Jan 01, 2015
The Truth; I don't know what I want, am Clueless maybe I want to Bleep her, get her pregnant thenI want to ruin her life and my education!

Just tell him that!
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2015
Tell him what you want nah; her love. Or are there other motives?
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Dlionsheart: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2015
So you don't know what you want from his sister, you want us to tell you what you want so you could go back to tell him, shey?

see, I bin wan call u mumu but I com tink am say e no gud. because e b like say u don pass dat level since. Make I Google one beta name 4 u. I dey com
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by mesoade(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2015
Why on earth will you ask me a question you're in the best position to answer
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by spartoo: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2015
op jst ansa dis question:

wha do u rili want frm d girl?
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Trendy247: 2:11am On Jan 01, 2015
I know if most of u guys forming king kong here fyn urself in such a situation, una go begin stammer.
To me, the question wud av been very easy to answer if it was asked by the girl herself cos i wud've told her somtin like ''i want u.. Or i want u to be my girlfriend... But i didn't knw how to convince the brother that my intention was not to use n dump his sister.
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by kristen12(f): 2:21am On Jan 01, 2015
Just tell him SEX
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Trendy247: 2:25am On Jan 01, 2015
kristen12:
Just tell him SEX
lol.. U're not serious.
As a girl, If som1 give u such a reply, how wil u react?
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by gsainttrinity(m): 2:26am On Jan 01, 2015
Trendy247:
I know if most of u guys forming king kong here fyn urself in such a situation, una go begin stammer.
To me, the question wud av been very easy to answer if it was asked by the girl herself... But i didn't knw how to convince the brother that my intention was not to use n dump his sister.

Honestly man i understand what you mean. I have been in exact similar situation with similar question. And after like Two years now we have been seeing each other, that question ''what do you want from my sister'' is the one question i can't forget as long as i live.

I remember when the elder sister of my girlfriend popped the question.. I easily and jokingly said i wanted to marry her. And till date, that statement was like endorsing a life warant i may not be able to take back. Many times i wished that question didn't come up and didn't have to answer that question.

My advice, anything you say should not be too committing.. Like ''nothing serious, i just wanted lend her textbook'' lol
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Trendy247: 2:29am On Jan 01, 2015
gsainttrinity:

Honestly man i understand what you mean. I have been in exact similar situation with similar question. And after like Two years now we have been seeing each other, that question ''what do you want from my sister'' is the one question i can't forget as long as i live.

I remember when the elder sister of my girlfriend popped the question.. I easily and jokingly said i wanted to marry her. And till date, that statement was like endorsing a life warant i may not be able to take back. Many times i wished that question didn't come up and didn't have to answer that question.

My advice, anything you say should not be too committing.. Like ''nothing serious, i just wanted lend her textbook'' lol
lol... Tnx man, its dat marriage aspect dat i really wanted to avoid because i knw dats what every caring broda wil want to hear.
The reason he asked me is because d sista always show everytin i giv to her to every1 in her family, including d mum
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by jingh(f): 2:32am On Jan 01, 2015
smile then tell him I want happiness from your sister

1 Like

Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by kristen12(f): 2:34am On Jan 01, 2015
Trendy247:

lol.. U're not serious.
As a girl, If som1 give u such a reply, how wil u react?
If Ɣ☺ΰ say anything apart from that he'll think you're lying cos he's a guy and I'm sure he knows whatsup.
And I guess the girl is between 15-19yrs, that why her bro is asking you that

I don't have a problem with some one telling me that, that is his problem. It depends on what I want from him. Inshort we go use ourselves tire
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Trendy247: 2:35am On Jan 01, 2015
jingh:
wow! Nice one
but wat if he decided to add '' and how do u intend to achieve dat?''
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Trendy247: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2015
kristen12:

If Ɣ☺ΰ say anything apart from that he'll think you're lying cos he's a guy and I'm sure he knows whatsup.
And I guess the girl is between 15-19yrs, that why her bro is asking you that

I don't have a problem with some one telling me that, that is his problem. It depends on what I want from him
tnks ma...she's 21 tho
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by gsainttrinity(m): 2:39am On Jan 01, 2015
Trendy247:

lol... Tnx man, its dat marriage aspect dat i really wanted to avoid because i knw dats what every caring broda wil want to hear.
The reason he asked me is because d sista always show everytin i giv to her to every1 in her family, including d mum

you are wise to consider it in the first place. In my own case, i had to learn the importance of not saying what you may not fufil.

The truth is that, although no body is forcing her on me, but my word seem to be my bond. And my conscience won't let me rest.

1 Like

Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by kristen12(f): 2:39am On Jan 01, 2015
jingh:
Happiness indeed......Ωo one can make him happy except himself
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by gsainttrinity(m): 2:42am On Jan 01, 2015
I think the better answer is ''she is a very good friend, and i enjoy her company or talking with her''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by kristen12(f): 2:44am On Jan 01, 2015
Trendy247:

tnks ma...she's 21 tho
That's serious. You don't have intention of marrying her soon then why go to her house na, to avoid all these kind of Jamb questions .
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 01, 2015
Trendy247:
To me, the question wud av been very easy to answer if it was asked by the girl herself cos i wud've told her somtin like ''i want u.. Or i want u to be my girlfriend... But i didn't knw how to convince the brother that my intention was not to use n dump his sister.
it would have been easier to lie to her than to her brother right?
Probably he is a coach in the game u are about to play.
grin
God will catch u
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by jingh(f): 2:47am On Jan 01, 2015
kristen12:

Happiness indeed......Ωo one can make him happy except himself
he Ve to say something first till he fund more suitable word to say
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by jingh(f): 2:48am On Jan 01, 2015
Trendy247:

wow! Nice one

Trendy247:

wow! Nice one
Tell him you Ve always been a wall flower in your life, you don't have friend you only keep to your self but her sister woke dat dat dead feelings in you, she give you happiness you Ve been denying yourself. she is a source of inspiration to you and she keep you focused.

I will achieve dat while dating and marrying her in future
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Trendy247: 2:49am On Jan 01, 2015
kristen12:

That's serious. You don't have intention of marrying her soon then why go to her house na, to avoid all these kind of Jamb questions .
lol.. I'm a student, though running a biz also.. But i just dnt see myself marrying in d next 5yrs... I only went there cos i love her, and loving her doesn't mean i shd start now to discuss marriage na
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Trendy247: 2:53am On Jan 01, 2015
jingh:

Tell him you Ve always been a wall flower in your life, you don't have friend you only keep to your self but her sister woke dat dat dead feelings in you, she give you happiness you Ve been denying yourself. she is a source of inspiration to you and she keep you focused.

I will achieve dat while dating and marrying her in future
Hmmm... Person go need write am as expo cos to cram dis one no be here o
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by kristen12(f): 2:54am On Jan 01, 2015
Trendy247:

lol.. I'm a student, though running a biz also.. But i just dnt see myself marrying in d next 5yrs... I only went there cos i love her, and loving her doesn't mean i shd start now to discuss marriage na
OK, the family members might be thinking differently na........anyway marriage is the last thing in the mind of most guys
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 01, 2015
u r a student. u don't intend to marry in d near future. considering d fact that that's a long time u guys will of course eventually break up.

here's d answer to the brother's question ; Sex

here's d answer u should hv given d brother ; Love.

Then pray he's not as smart n as open-eyed as I am to know that u r just a lying b............
na new year b dis. make I no talk rubbish grin
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 01, 2015
I don't believe in getting into a relationship for the sake of it. For me, getting involbed in a relationship is a precursor to getting married.

If I am not interested in marriage then I shouldn't be interested in any relationship. It would pay me more to focus my energy on applying to the priesthood or religious life instead.

If I were in your shoes and that question was thrown at me, I would make him understand that I seek a wife and his sister seems to have what I need in a wife though we are still getting to know each other.

1 Like

Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by jingh(f): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2015
Trendy247:

wow! Nice one
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by tpiadotcom: 2:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Dlionsheart:
So you don't know what you want from his sister, you want us to tell you what you want so you could go back to tell him, shey?

Yes
Re: The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. by tpiadotcom: 2:28am On Apr 13, 2015
mesoade:
Why on earth will you ask me a question you're in the best position to answer

Na today?

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Married Couples’ Diverse Sex Signals / Why Do some Guys Cherish Ladies Who Are Mean To Them But Take For Granted??? / My Mother Or My Finace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.