Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife (5140 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by nembudziya(m): 3:40am On Jan 01, 2015
I come from gokwe, zimbabwe. I am 25 years of age. I am 1.65 metres tall. I am looking for a nigerian girlfriend who will eventually become my wife. Thank you.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by blemon44(m): 3:51am On Jan 01, 2015
ashawo house dey
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by lafflaff123(m): 3:52am On Jan 01, 2015
Welcome bros.

A girly that will turn wifey right? there is a State in Nigeria called IMO STATE.

The State has a lot of pretty girls, a lot of them are light skin and fine like hell.

Even Genevieve the home Video girl is from that State.

But, these girls don't come cheap and their bride price can build you like 5 mansions in poor Zimbabwe.

Nigerian girls usually at 10 years old have thrown their hearts away, so you hoping any one will fall in love with you is a dream, but are you rich?do you have money? now that is the best way any Nigerian girl can fall in love with you.

But why Nigerian girls? are you trying to get our NIGERIAN PASSPORT/CITIZENSHIP? we no go gree oh.

Especially since Buhari will be Nigeria's next President and everybody will be fighting to get our KPALI.

Buhari 2015.

9 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by nembudziya(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2015
blemon44:
ashawo house dey

i can barely understand
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by nembudziya(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2015
lafflaff123:
Welcome bros.

A girly that will turn wifey right? there is a State in Nigeria called IMO STATE.

The State has a lot of pretty girls, a lot of them are light skin and fine like hell.

Even Genevieve the home Video girl is from that State.

But, these girls don't come cheap and their bride price can build you like 5 mansions in poor Zimbabwe.

Nigerian girls usually at 10 years old have thrown their hearts away, so you hoping any one will fall in love with you is a dream, but are you rich?do you have money? now that is the best way any Nigerian girl can fall in love with you.

But why Nigerian girls? are you trying to get our NIGERIAN PASSPORT/CITIZENSHIP? we no go gree oh.

Especially since Buhari will be Nigeria's next President and everybody will be fighting to get our KPALI.

Buhari 2015.

yes. my father owns three houses, agricultural land, and is currently building a mart. Nigerian girls because i find them very intelligent which is an extensive appeal to me. I am not attempting to get a Nigerian passport/citizenship per se, although I'd not mind getting the two as part of the bargain to get a Nigerian wife for me, but that I am very attracted to Nigerian women that I'd die to get one for me. Why 'no' you agree, and whay does Buhari have to do with my obtaining of a Nigerian woman? Here in Zimbabwe, Nigerian brothers are getting local women for wifeys. I do not understand what KPALI is, please furnish me.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by temitemi1(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2015
Wivies don finish for him country ni
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by cutieberie1(f): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2015
hmmm..op z lookin 4 a 9ja gf dat wil turn to his wifey
first u dnt hv a dp...jst hope u wil c a 9ja gf
hapi new yr 2 evry1
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by nembudziya(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2015
Nigerian women are personalities of substance, that any man can make the sunrise with. If only God can spread his divine mercies for me to realise my dream. O beautiful, and above all, most eruditely intelligent Nigerian women, I give all my heart.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by nembudziya(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2015
cutieberie1:
hmmm..op z lookin 4 a 9ja gf dat wil turn to his wifey
first u dnt hv a dp...jst hope u wil c a 9ja gf
hapi new yr 2 evry1

cutie, please teach me what dp stands for, most angelic, cute, and subliminal woman of virtue.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by Crocz(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2015
You need a wife?..I think I may be of help. Lemme give u a description to where u can find 'em gorgeous ones.

Route:
Enter Nigeria through Chad
Make sure u travel by road..then through Maiduguri. You can ask of Shekau but you are most likely be redirected to Sambisa in Bauchi. Take a bus and drop at Chibok, ask any resident that you are a close associate of Shekau(so that they can attend to you very well) and that you are here to get a wife. Be rest assured, you journey will be memorable.

You can thank me later!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by cutieberie1(f): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2015
nembudziya:

cutie, please teach me what dp stands for, most angelic, cute, and subliminal woman of virtue.

am a lady not a woman..dp-display pic....if u dnt knw hw to uplod it go to edit proflie n choose a pic from ur fone..
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by 9Too: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2015
cutieberie1:

am a lady not a woman..dp-display pic....if u dnt knw hw to uplod it go to edit proflie n choose a pic from ur fone..
african woman say she no be woman, she go say eeeeeeeee eeeeeeh! She go say i be lady o......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by nembudziya(m): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2015
cutieberie1:

i surely would love to hook up with you, cutie, because you are all a man would need in his life. I am sorry for the misdemeanour of my behaviour to reference you as a woman in lieu of a lady. You are a true lady, and a crown jewel indeed.. Ladies like you are found once in a lifetime.. I shall upload my pic once i find the one with the most appealing posture, and i hope to do it soonest as my phone is of unsound pixel, but wil do the best of its kind
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
nembudziya:

i surely would love to hook up with you, cutie, because you are all a man would need in his life. I am sorry for the misdemeanour of my behaviour to reference you as a woman in lieu of a lady. You are a true lady, and a crown jewel indeed.. Ladies like you are found once in a lifetime.. I shall upload my pic once i find the one with the most appealing posture, and i hope to do it soonest as my phone is of unsound pixel, but wil do the best of its kind

you could have said ur phone has the most sound pixel dat cud have helped u date 10 girls but now u can't get just 1 maga boy.learn !!! nd u will import several naija girls to Zimbabuwe
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by nembudziya(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
chowlade:

you could have said ur phone has the most sound pixel dat cud have helped u date 10 girls but now u can't get just 1 maga boy.learn !!! nd u will import several naija girls to Zimbabuwe

whats up, nigga, i have a 32GB hd iphone, which to me does not pixelate the best quality for the best Miss Nigeria display picture to attract her, but for the middle working class. I know if i use my iphone for the best quality pics it would attract even Dr G.E. Jonathan's daughter, or at least Dangote's daughter, so can't buy your game nigga
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by cutieberie1(f): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
nembudziya:

whats up, nigga, i have a 32GB hd iphone, which to me does not pixelate the best quality for the best Miss Nigeria display picture to attract her, but for the middle working class. I know if i use my iphone for the best quality pics it would attract even Dr G.E. Jonathan's daughter, or at least Dangote's daughter, so can't buy your game nigga

u just said it o so we are alredy aware of wat u hav
...uplod a pic if u wnt to....
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by luigiajah(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
nembudziya:

yes. my father owns three houses, agricultural land, and is currently building a mart. Nigerian girls because i find them very intelligent which is an extensive appeal to me. I am not attempting to get a Nigerian passport/citizenship per se, although I'd not mind getting the two as part of the bargain to get a Nigerian wife for me, but that I am very attracted to Nigerian women that I'd die to get one for me. Why 'no' you agree, and whay does Buhari have to do with my obtaining of a Nigerian woman? Here in Zimbabwe, Nigerian brothers are getting local women for wifeys. I do not understand what KPALI is, please furnish me.

3 Mud House Abi

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by nembudziya(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nigerian brothers ought not to respond to this thread because, really, i am not interested in their comments if they are not up for my support. Needless to say, unless they support my cause of the above referred original post, and/or offering their sister for my cause, their posts are deemed void ab initio. Do not spoil my likelihood of grabbing one very fine Nigerian honey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by nembudziya(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

u just said it o so we are alredy aware of wat u hav
...uplod a pic if u wnt to....

cutie, babe, if its really you in that photo grid, on your profile, you are so beautiful and have to honour God for that almighty beauty because its a rarity to find women with combined beauty and intelligence.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by luigiajah(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
nembudziya:
Nigerian brothers ought not to respond to this thread because, really, i am not interested in their comments if they are not up for my support. Needless to say, unless they support my cause of the above referred original post, and/or offering their sister for my cause, their posts are deemed void ab initio. Do not spoil my likelihood of grabbing one very fine Nigerian honey.
who's spoiling your chances ehnn
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by nembudziya(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
luigiajah:
who's spoiling your chances ehnn

niggas like you try to spoil the chances. I am surprised that only one girl up till now has only responded to this post and the rest are you niggas only attempting to tell me off. You are averring as such that we had '3 mud houses' and you can imagine what impression it'd give to the girls. I think thats unfair, especially when it comes from an African brother.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by cutieberie1(f): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
nembudziya:

cutie, babe, if its really you in that photo grid, on your profile, you are so beautiful and have to honour God for that almighty beauty because its a rarity to find women with combined beauty and intelligence.

thanks its me of course...y wud i put anoda persn claimin 2 be me on d dp...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by luigiajah(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
nembudziya:

niggas like you try to spoil the chances. I am surprised that only one girl up till now has only responded to this post and the rest are you niggas only attempting to tell me off. You are averring as such that we had '3 mud houses' and you can imagine what impression it'd give to the girls. I think thats unfair, especially when it comes from an African brother.
.. Don't misunderstand me but.. Try Socializing A bit.. On other boards. It would help you a lot
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by gsainttrinity(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
DEAR African Brother,
i am sympathetic with your cause. But Nigerian ladies which you have made your object of admiration like you have rightly said are one of the most intelligient specie of women folks worldwide. One thing you also have to know is that Nigerian ladies are very cunning, materialistics, down to earth, not romantically inclined, the hate high sounding grammers and they can smell 'mugu' from a million miles. (mugu is a nigerian word that means Fool).

If you really desire a Nigerian woman, you should play it the Nigerian Bad boy way.

Please consult the services of those dudes you assumed you never wanted on your thread.

Let me leave some hints for you. NEVER tell a nigerian lady anything about farming or agriculture, it is usually linked to poverty. Rather say your father own an Oil well.

NEVER show too much desperation, because you may end up paying handsomely for it.

LOOKS don't matter in attracting your Nigerian Queen, Your Bank account balance speaks more better language the Nigerian ladies could understand.

Change your search method Bro and the sky would be the starting point. GOODLUCK.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
I smell Scam!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by nembudziya(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

thanks its me of course...y wud i put anoda persn claimin 2 be me on d dp...

oh my, oh my,how extremely and truly resplendant your beauty glows to me here in Zimbabwe. You are one of a kind, and your beauty is inexplicable. I think you were supposed to take Eve's place in the garden of Eden, God really took his time and patience to create such a beauty as you.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by cutieberie1(f): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
nembudziya:

oh my, oh my,how extremely and truly resplendant your beauty glows to me here in Zimbabwe. You are one of a kind, and your beauty is inexplicable. I think you were supposed to take Eve's place in the garden of Eden, God really took his time and patience to create such a beauty as you.

lol...thanks.i'm nt meant to tak eve's place..i dnt wnt to b d 1 dat gv adam d fruit o....
nd dis is ur thread....search n stop referin 2 me in particular...do u write poems,rite one.....u seem to lyk ritin..
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by papercoin(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
I just dey laff this bros wey dey yarn okpata for naija babe dem don hear all those lines finish from bros(es) wey dey naija... My guy if you get money quote me and let's start from there cos dis ur lyrics no go work

Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by nembudziya(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol...thanks.i'm nt meant to tak eve's place..i dnt wnt to b d 1 dat gv adam d fruit o....
nd dis is ur thread....search n stop referin 2 me in particular...do u write poems,rite one.....u seem to lyk ritin..

you are beautiful for me babe. I really can't believe that I am actually imparting with what would lay beneath my desires. Such kinda feeling is so good to be true
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by nembudziya(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
papercoin:
I just dey laff this bros wey dey yarn okpata for naija babe dem don hear all those lines finish from bros(es) wey dey naija... My guy if you get money quote me and let's start from there cos dis ur lyrics no go work

i do not understand Jamaican patois you are trying to write up there. I am Zimbabwean so I understand strictly straight English, not Rastafari patois. Do you intend to familiarize me with that elegant beauty in the post, and I understand you want to effect monetary terms on that Nigerian beauty? Please send her to Zimbabwe then I will definitely give you the chinks once she touches base in Zimbabwe. I won't talk of any pecuniary terms on something that is not palpably available, you get, brother.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by cutieberie1(f): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
nembudziya:

you are beautiful for me babe. I really can't believe that I am actually imparting with what would lay beneath my desires. Such kinda feeling is so good to be true

its ok..i hv heard
Re: Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife by cutieberie1(f): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
papercoin:

everythin z nt abt moni..
besyds i dnt undastnd u guys posts on dis thread....d language especially..jst sayin..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sister Vexs Me! Advice Needed Urgentlely!(18+ Pics) / Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.