Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nigerian Men UK Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men UK Women (1000 Views)

Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men UK Women by Househusband: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2015
In general how do Nigerian men view English white women that they date when they are in the UK ? Do they treat them with respect or do they love them and leave them? The couple I know he is 37 and she is nearly 50.
Re: Nigerian Men UK Women by Raiders: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2015
Househusband:
In general how do Nigerian men view English white women that they date when they are in the UK ? Do they treat them with respect or do they love them and leave them? The couple I know he is 37 and she is nearly 50.
what is wrong for a Nigerian man to date old white women?
Re: Nigerian Men UK Women by Househusband: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2015
Nothing wrong with it although she is 50 she is really attractive. She's married I am just concerned she's giving up everything for this guy and might regret it later if he doesn't treat her right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men UK Women by Househusband: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2015
This is her when we were on Holiday in Crotia two years ago. I'm not a jealous guy I just need to know she's gonna be Ok with this guy

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men UK Women by drizzytee: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Househusband:
lol looks like somebody is looking for green card.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men UK Women by Househusband: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2015
What's a green card?
Re: Nigerian Men UK Women by major466(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2015
The age difference is too much. I don't think the guy is for real. He probably might be taking advantage of her for to get UK citizenship.
Re: Nigerian Men UK Women by wunmi590(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2015
Pishure and video of bth of u 2gdr or idonbiliveit
Re: Nigerian Men UK Women by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
drizzytee:

lol looks like somebody is looking for green card.

U honestly think that white ppl r so stupid and u nigerians so smart? smiley)) if she is married what visa we r talking about smiley)))
Re: Nigerian Men UK Women by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tell her to work out her marriage because this guy may not be for real.

(1) (Reply)

Im Tired of Nigeria Ladies - Keketu / Green Lights? / Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.