Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,209 members, 7,839,115 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day (31422 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Kingkamal(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2015
May there souls rest in peace but i want you to know that apart from islam and xtianity there are other religions that hate to see us leaving in peace. Which gej is part of that religion.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Sarhamsyn(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2015
thank God it didn't get to d main church as if those at the gate ain't human.
#R.I.G embarassed

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Eseose9(f): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
let dem keep on supporting jonaTAN

mumu^10.who told u that they all support Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 01, 2015
IHEJIRIKA TACTICS

The reason BH suicide attacks has increased is because the military is applying Ihejirika's offensive tactics

When last have you heard that BH captured a town.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by SaiBuharii: 11:58am On Jan 01, 2015
F
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by SaiBuharii: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
let dem keep on osupporting jonaTAN

If y'll did ur duty with due diligence. You will hv observed this guy is a small boy that probably has access to the internet instead of reading for his exams.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Afrok(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
God please touch the hearts and minds of these terrorists and their sponsors. Can't imagine people that shouted happy new year at exactly 12:00am this morning and decided to go for thanksgiving only to lose their lifes or find themselves in the hospital due to injuries.

R.I.P to the dead, may God reward those that doesn't want peace for Nigerians home and abroad in multiple folds according to their evil deeds. Amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by t4djay: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
may God help us
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by holatin(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thank God !
God will win this war for us
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by shigoslim(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Am very sure there will be two crazy blunt doctors.

One will point finger @GEJ while the other we accuse of thesame blame.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by nerodenero: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Austin4lif:
is it jonathan that sent the bombers? I dnt want to insult u this new year if not I would have call u a big fool. Boko haram will reduce there madness if u muslims start condemning there acts instead of fixing blame on GEJ. God bless Nigeria
...and you dont want to insult him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Vicben(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
I put it to you that you and your co are the main reasons we are where we are today without security and other good social amenities. It's a new and so I won't want to react to your foolish and satanic comments for your living in the darkest tunnel of all, but as with all tunnels, including this darkest you're living in, there's always a brighter light at the end, so keep fooling yourself ehn, a day shall come when the light will expose all you idiots that are bent on dis-uniting this nation.

Long live Nigeria and short live her fecking haters!

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by knightsTempler: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good

*clears throat*

8 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=Firmjudge post=29390140]

You are pathetic..
Words are not enough to express how bad i feel about your comment..
In pakistan, Afghan e.t.c people do not blame the government they blame the terrorist.
Enlighten yourself this are evil men trying to kill peace.
If you utter this kind of comment in gombe state that i fully know, you will be dealt with by even muslims because the state has muslims and christians interwoven family.
RIP to the dead.
May God console the bereaved.[/quote

It is obvious they pray ad hope that these things happen so they can find names to call Jonathan.
You are so right bro, that is why we told them that "Bring Back Our Girls" was so mischievous!
It should had bee "Free Our Girls".

While the first blamed Jonathan for the atrocities of the Jihadists, the second would had placed the blame where it belongs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by pinkycute(f): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Fool embarassed

aumeehn:
good

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by SenatorM(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
Just take a look at this comment quoted.And they claim Boko Haram are not true Muslims.
Thank God you did not pretend not to be happy for the bomb in the church

8 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by kellyJames5(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
God help us,
Those that died also celebrated with us for seeing yet another new year right?
Now where are they?

LIFE is a mystery!

RIP

To all those Jihadist»»»God is still on the throne,therefore,the gates of hell shall NEVER prevail against the CHURCH.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by samplegirl(f): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Austin4lif:
is it jonathan that sent the bombers? I dnt want to insult u this new year if not I would have call u a big fool. Boko haram will reduce there madness if u muslims start condemning there acts instead of fixing blame on GEJ. God bless Nigeria

Don't mind them. My worry is that many do not understand where these blood suckers are aiming. The fools only sing CHANGE CHANGE as if they are ready for the change when it comes.

Tell me the justification behind killing people in their worship places if not just to discredit the government?

Every man must give account of his actions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by mooremadu(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dis can be, is too early.... D child dat says her mother will nt sleep shall also not sleep. Is high tym d security forces understand dis tins dat dis terrorist ve sworn dat they won't sleep, d army aswell shld nt sleep until they re crushed..... Nd pls anyboday who has access to GEJ here shld pls tell him dat I GEORGE MOORE says he shld 4get evry other tin he's doing nd bring d security issues has d frontburner on his table. Therefore NOTHING nd I mean NOTHING shld interest him except d triumph of d ARMY ova dis unpatriotic ELEMENTS calld BOKO HARAM nd their SPONSORS. Nd I bet u b4 d first quarter of dis BH will b history. God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Judolisco(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
i jst checked ur d.p u r a kid.....

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by BabaEleko(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
okosodo:
They have started again this year. May God destroy mohammed for programming the minds of people to destroy a sacred thing "life"

Primary wetin this one dey sef
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by georgio(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good

Hey.....u guys re getting it all wrong....pls i think wat he is trying to say is, johnatan cannot bring an end to these bomb blast so we should stop supporting him.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Engrpj(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good

You are Very STUPID.. IDIOT.. BASTARD... PSYCOPHAT.... ILLITERATE... RIGORMOTIS...CALEMAZOO...NINCOMPOOP....ANIMAL....EWU..WAWA....JAKI....JAHILI Kawai......

Useless son of an Advanced Useless Father n Mother...! U Wil Rot in Hell... Shege Kazami Kawai

8 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by mencade4: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
muslims don start to dey bomb again.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by davidodesanmi: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
WANT TO KNOW HOW TO REPAIR A FORKLIFT,CALL 09092925709......NOT ONLY THEORY,WITH PRACTICAL,HURRY......
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Atigba: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Buhari ooooooooooooooh

You want to kill all of us

Y

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by seyih2(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
okosodo:
They have started again this year. May God destroy mohammed for programming the minds of people to destroy a sacred thing "life"
What's the difference between you and the suicide bomber? You also have a homicidal thought, just that you're waiting for Shekau to recruit you.
You're praying to God to destroy someone that has died 1422 years back? You gotta see your psychiatrist!
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by ayowonder(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
SenatorM:
Another Islamic Boko Haram member
you are....don't let me say dis..its a new year
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by kodded(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
And southern apc supporters will tell me that buhari is not a sponsor to those hooligans

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by naijaboiy: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
They never get tired undecided

Fùck Gej Fùck GMB

angry
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Teebashy(f): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
Austin4lif:
but u av already called him a FOOL
*winks*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) / Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet / 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.