Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,668 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day (31416 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by slimaliyu(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hey! son of a thousand fathers. Make use of ur brain at least for once,do we {muslims} have to hang ourselves before your clueless type wil realize dat we have being condeming d act of terrorism at any given oppotunity? Besides y are u makin it sound as if christains alonge gets affected? Whre were u when d most deadliest boko haram attack took place at a mosque in kano state killing hundreds?

HYPOCRATE.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by sentaljohn(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Collynzo9:
Buhari's boys have taking this their new year fireworks too far.
So sad.
ECWA is one church I respect so much, you will find them even in the most remote and muslim dominated parts of the north preaching the gospel. Even if theire is just one christian in the village, ECWA will be there for him to worship.
They are quite unlike all these profit-oriented churches littered around.
you are very right! ECWA is different and thatz a good thing...this BH killings gotta stop
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by chinkelly(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
let dem keep on supporting jonaTAN
So its this simple comment that so many people are so dumb to comprehend?

Sotay u people even call the guy muslim, me I didn't understand so.

I think it means, GEJ cannot ensure security of Nigerian citizens yet many fools still clamour for his return to power.
Now what's here that u all want to eat the guy for new yr?
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Okaka27(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
bushdoc9919:

He did talk about it in his New Year Speech, and the Army is making strides. I think the problem is that evil people won't tell you in the open what they intend to do to you and others.

I guess Nigeria, whoever wins in 2015...has to set up a special security unit analogous to the Spetsnaz of Russia and the Navy SEALS of the USA to tackle Boko.
nice one
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by tit(f): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
chinkelly:

So its this simple comment that so many people are so dumb to comprehend?

Sotay u people even call the guy muslim, me I didn't understand so.

I think it means, GEJ cannot ensure security of Nigerian citizens yet many fools still clamour for his return to power.
Now what's here that u all want to eat the guy for new yr?

you must be apc!
you eat lies for dinner
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by AsherStorm(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
XRAY21:

Boko haram members show you self u all wii not see june

RIP to d dead
Peace be unto u
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by AsherStorm(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Engrpj:

Ur Also an Animal like him... Imported Illieterate..! do u no wat it means for a bomb to blast in a church n sum Useless soul is saying Gud n bringing politics into it? u must b stupid for supporting him..come to d North n see how ppl are suffering....! mtchewww Birds of d same feather..

RIP to d dead
Peace be unto u
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 02, 2015
aumeehn:
good
let dem keep on supporting jonaTAN

The country needs to be divided.. Just negodu^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Rexyl(m): 5:46am On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:
Buhari's boys have taking this their new year fireworks too far.
So sad.
ECWA is one church I respect so much, you will find them even in the most remote and muslim dominated parts of the north preaching the gospel. Even if theire is just one christian in the village, ECWA will be there for him to worship.
They are quite unlike all these profit-oriented churches littered around.

other churches should also follow this good example... preach the gospel in most difficult areas to most difficult people such as this ECWA has being doing in the North. May God continue to bless and strengthen his children until they are successful in Christ's commission - which is to look out for the sinners, preach for them and ensure they repent and turn from wickedness to Almighty God.

The North is in serious need of deliverance from mental and moral enslavement. May God strengthen His Church for deliverance of evil doers.

Church, preach the gospel and be instant in the season. This is not the season to amass wealth. It is good to prosper but remember always, the souls that are perishing.

Some people have stated the North is suffering from unnecessary and avoidable struggles.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by shamson: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Austin4lif:
is it jonathan that sent the bombers? I dnt want to insult u this new year if not I would have call u a big fool. Boko haram will reduce there madness if u muslims start condemning there acts instead of fixing blame on GEJ. God bless Nigeria
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
XRAY21:

Stop worrying some one with this your fake theory mumu
Your APC friend don open una yanshe no more cover up

SO MUMU LIKE YOU FIT CALL CORRECT PERSON MUMU?

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
major466:

... And it never occurred to you that the bombing going on around the country are carried out by wicked elements with aim of causing hatred and anger against GEJ?

BUT IS IT POSSIBLE THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE KILLING THEIR OWN FAMILIES AND DESTROYING THEIR VILLAGES JUST TO CAUSE HATRED AGAINST GEJ?
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jenams:
shup up! Was it a pdp man dat said dogs n baboon will be soaked in blood and they will mk the country ungovernable if power does not return to the north?

YOU SHUT UP!
LAWAL KAITA, A PDP MAN SAID THIS DURING THEIR PDP FIGHT FOR ZONING.
NOBODY EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SOAKING OF BLOOD. THEY JUST BRAINWASHED YOU PEOPLE WITH PEANUTS.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
M4gunners:
Who's this please? Are you new here? Do i owned you any explanation on this? I'm i not allowed to like or comment on someone's contribution which i feel has inspired me?Is it how you guys want to turn nigeria to in 2015?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE RANTING ABOUT. CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELF?
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Just look at your self...

YOU DON LOOK YOURSELF FINISH?
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by M4gunners: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
buchichukwu69:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE RANTING ABOUT. CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELF?
I wish you and your squad confusion from today till feb 15th 2015.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by aumeehn: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
sharkhead:

Rily? U a suspect in ds bombing n u seem to have knowledge of it! For ur informatn we hv gotten valuable data related to ur account on Nairaland because u r considered a high risk suspect...wont say mo dan ds...jst know we r on ur trail and all others like you who by your statements are in support of terrorism which our security are trying to curb!
buahhahahahhhahah lemme save your time
i am from Adamawa state schooling in Bayero university kano department of mathematics

foool u cant scare me!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by FrankOguns(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
I wonder what they are still doing there, people said they don't want you,they are killing you and you still remain there, I call it foolishness, the bible ask us to be wise, even when Jesus was on earth, anywhere he goes and the reject him and sought to kill him, he will immediately leave the place and go to those that are were ready to hear the word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg / DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano / Scores Leave Presidential Villa In Big Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.