Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day (31424 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Maximillian1: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
salt1:
Is this how they will achieve getting back the presidency? Will we be bombed into submission?

Read what one of their thinkers wrote:

When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.

We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO

NL members una wicked ooo..despite everytin this dude wrote,nobody hit d like button..chai!! SMH
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by M4gunners: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Austin4lif:
is it jonathan that sent the bombers? I dnt want to insult u this new year if not I would have call u a big fool. Boko haram will reduce there madness if u muslims start condemning there acts instead of fixing blame on GEJ. God bless Nigeria
E go better 4u oh . This your comment has made my day.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
These dumbass suicide bombers should be enlightened that there is a big difference btw fireworks and bomb.They can't just take a bomb to a church or market thinking that is a firework banger.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by TheBitterTruth: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Look what this foolish antiChrist convertee Ibrahim/CAN from Kaduna has caused for refuting the muslim protecting Christain news unity. CAN has caused alot of disdain/havoc to us. I see CAN has a worst enemy attaching to us. Jesus will forsake this devilish CAN in no time. You can only understand this comment if u have lost any of the bread winners of ur families in this struggle. Why can't they clear the air for us on the havoc of their unscrupulus President?.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by emmavis4u0052(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
let dem keep on supporting jonaTAN
. I wonder where dis kind person come from? We r talking about lost of human life dis mosquitoe dey call jonathan. Instead of u to ask God to punish boko haram cos they r agents of demons n very heartless u r dey talking rubbish. May der souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by kurt09(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
It's well.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Firefire(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Judolisco:
i jst checked ur d.p u r a kid.....

evil kid undecided

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
major466:

Terrorist Alert!
Go and tell your brothers in Sambisa Forest that no amount of bombs will stop us from voting Goodluck Jonathan next month.

[b]So it doesn't occur to you people that that comment could have been created by PDP supporters just to create hatred for APC.
[/b]
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by jude33084(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Almost everybody quoted the aumeen guy cheesy
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by AsherStorm(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Engrpj:

You are Very STUPID.. IDIOT.. BASTARD... PSYCOPHAT.... ILLITERATE... RIGORMOTIS...CALEMAZOO...NINCOMPOOP....ANIMAL....EWU..WAWA....JAKI....JAHILI Kawai......

Useless son of an Advanced Useless Father n Mother...! U Wil Rot in Hell... Shege Kazami Kawai

Ure d fool here... U shld read d meaning of that statement politically and not religiously... Don't be a religious fanatic like the boko haram members
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
M4gunners:
E go better 4u oh . This your comment has made my day.

So it doesn't occur to you people that that comment could have been created by PDP supporters just to create hatred for APC.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by mencade4: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Jenams:
they r fightin to impose their islamic law on other nigerians. God will purnish them in his own time.
very true......i think christians have to stand their ground....we are too lenient to these bas...tards.

The killings in mubi was aided by muslims living in mubi, they were showing boko haram the houses and shops belonging to christians. Boko were killong christians were they spared muslims.

Sincerely they are muslims foot soldiers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Chizzy20(f): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Too early for dis, this new yr.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by yungcyrus(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
it is dat ur nomadic broda called Buhari who has promised to make dis country ungovernable..........killin christians day by day.....let Jehova hav mercy on him

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
AsherStorm:

Ure d fool here... U shld read d meaning of that statement politically and not religiously... Don't be a religious fanatic like the boko haram members

[/b]Thank you jare.
That comment could have been created by PDP supporters just to create hatred for APC.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Esdb(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Fucckk my resolution.

Oloriburuku ni awon muslims won yii. Sadistic animals!!

Upvote if you think a world without muslims will be peaceful.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by ichidodo: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
musb92yahooco:
Jonathan cal ur boys 2 order
Too late to bring that 'leg' because one of your janjjaweed islamic cohorts (auhmen) have since detonated his belt albeit prematuredly on frontpage thus exposing,to neutral observers on NL, your party and Buhari as the evil,blood-sucking,christian-hating,tribalistic maggots that y'all are....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Collynzo9:

So you bomb them for supporting Jonathan?

So it doesn't occur to you people that that comment could have been created by PDP supporters just to create hatred for APC.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Lasveg(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
those waste of space no good kisters r trying to tell us dat though we have entered a new year, nothing has changed safe the date... nd so d insurgency continues.. smh
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Too late to bring that 'leg' because one of your janjjaweed islamic cohorts have since detonated his belt albeit prematuredly on frontpage thus exposing,to neutral observers on NL, your party and Buhari as the evil,blood-sucking,christian-hating,tribalistic maggots that y'all are....

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by sazycul: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

USELESS NORTHERNER... stupid cattle rearer, Potential Abdulmutallab, Demented fulani cow.FOOL, I wish I could lay my hands on you this very moment. TERRORIST! angry

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by SenatorM(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
Esdb:
Fucckk my resolution.

Oloriburuku ni awon muslims won yii. Sadistic animals!!

Upvote if you think a world without muslims will be peaceful.
Italy is peaceful.
Greece is Peaceful.
Switzerland is peaceful
All the peaceful countries in the world have at least 70-80% population as Christian

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Alfranco(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good

Quite pathetic that people we call fellow citizen could descend this low because of the loathsome politics as played in this country by political parties and by those bandwagons mouthing change of recent, shrouded in selfish ethnocentric interests.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Ezemarcel(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
for this singular act I swear I and my household will never vote for buhari again.....i wanted to vote for him but I see that........i rest my comment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by malater(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year. Ooo
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Vikky014(f): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
Really do you think dey can vote for Gmb bc his boys bombed themit shows you are a.coward.so you are supporting buhari so that you wunt be killed with bombgo for a brain check up

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
SenatorM:
Another Islamic Boko Haram member

This is too cheap. I strongly suspect that the insensitive comment was created by PDP supporters just to create hatred for APC.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by jamst(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
if you believe this news,then you are a fool...a news without pictures as part of evidence is a false alarm propaganda
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
salt1:
Is this how they will achieve getting back the presidency? Will we be bombed into submission?

Read what one of their thinkers wrote:

When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.[i][/i]

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.

We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO

Is this true? Did this guy really say this? Then this country is in deep sh.t. I am worried

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
saintopus:

So you support the killings? Well, it is OK, but one minor and clueless comment : No matter the level of killings, it is the common man that suffers! It is not Mr President and his family members that suffers. Politicians will always have a way of settlement! Whether they are OBJ, IBB, Shagari, Amaechi, Tinubu, Osibanjo, GMB etc is inconsequential. There are two things politicians crave for :Power and Money, the later being the greater of the two.!! So if you feel killing one another in a suicide mission will remove those two very important aspect of Nigerian politicians then you have to visit the Psychiatrist! No need to abuse, insult, kill or maime to see the quest for power of any politician. But you can still choose the bomb!! Which is still not a bad idea, it is up to you. Good luck!!!

This is too cheap. I strongly suspect that the insensitive comment was created by PDP supporters just to create hatred for APC.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by buchichukwu69: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Vikky014:
Really do you think dey can vote for Gmb bc his boys bombed themit shows you are a.coward.so you are supporting buhari so that you wunt be killed with bombgo for a brain check up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary / PDP Submits Ademola Adeleke's Name To INEC For Approval (Photo) / Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.