Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? (2382 Views)

20yr-old Naija Babe Voted To Have Cutest & Sexiest Tits On Instagram! / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Preciouswesley(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2015
Now don't get me wrong, its all platonic. This girl is kinda the most beautiful, braillant and softspoken girl i've ever met, thinks way above her age (leaving me tinking she's a prodigy) and its my bad she has to be 14.
Judging from the way she always wants me around, i think she's into me too but to me even habouring such feelings isn't proper not to talk of considering a relationship, even if the feeling is mutual.

So here's the big question..
Is it right to have a crush on a kid lyk dat?

Hav u had such before?
If yes,share your experience. if no, your opinions will be appreciated all thesame.
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Donpoker9(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2015
no bad....I guess in d next 10 years u will know dat dia is nufin wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by ronald4lif(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2015
Paedophile alert!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2015
Did you get left behind in class or something? You are freaking 20yrs old and the most intelligent girl you have met is 14? Says a lot about you.
Anyways, there is nothing to be ashamed off. Just don't act on your 'crush'; her future is clearly brighter than yours.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2015
Leave the kid. Find an ashawo house. There are lots of intelligent ashawos that would be willing to keep you company at a good price.
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Did you get left behind in class or something? You are freaking 20yrs old and the most intelligent girl you have met is 14? Says a lot about you.
Anyways, there is nothing to be ashamed off. Just don't act on your 'crush'; her future is clearly brighter than yours.

duuuuude..... ah han...... e never reach that side na
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by MrDojo(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2015
:oDude everytin is wrong in avin a crush on a "14 year old". HOW D F**k is d@ possible....dude pls dnt say it outside Oooo
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Oh dear me, i decide to visit the romance section... Lots of potential paedophiles here. No wonder chibwike hangs around here a lot.
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by hannesy(f): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Child abuse
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by chibwike(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Oh dear me, i decide to visit the romance section... Lots of potential paedophiles here. No wonder chibwike hangs around here a lot.
Happy new year
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2015
chibwike:
Happy new year
Same to you. Turn a new leaf.
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by MrDojo(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2015
grin
sonOfLucifer:
Leave the kid. Find an ashawo house. There are lots of intelligent ashawos that would be willing to keep you company at a good price.

Baba hw u tey knw na grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Preciouswesley(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
i clearly meant "at her age"..
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by chibwike(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Same to you. Turn a new leaf.
yes sire.
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Preciouswesley(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2015
MrDojo:
:oDude everytin is wrong in avin a crush on a "14 year old". HOW D F**k is d@ possible....dude pls dnt say it outside Oooo
duly noted!
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Preciouswesley(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
you don't seem to understand the meaning of PLATONIC
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2015
That's no big deal judging from the age difference but pls wait for her to attain the required age b4 thinking about making a move.i know of someone dating with age difference of 15. Use ur head.
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Preciouswesley(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2015
crystalflakes:
That's no big deal judging from the age difference but pls wait for her to attain the required age b4 thinking about making a move.i know of someone dating with age difference of 15. Use ur head.
tanx, 4rm my write up it shud be clear that i have no intentions of acting on crush.. Perhaps 8yrs tym,it might be a different story.
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2015
MrDojo:
grin.

Baba hw u tey knw na grin grin
My brother, during rough times, try ashawo. Less hassle. The OP don use soap finish himself. undecided
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2015
op change the way you think,what does a 14 yrs old girl know about life talk less of love.....she is a teenager who is still developing in all areas of her life.
When I was 14 the way I think and the way I do things is different from who I am now. Don't take advantage of this innocent girl...don't be deceived by the way she feels towards you, is probably her hormones of Being a teenager.
For the last time stop lusting after a teenager. If you can't control your manhood, why don't you use hammer to hit it, whenever the thought of you lusting after a teenager.
Smh... sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2015
Preciouswesley:

tanx, 4rm my write up it shud be clear that i have no intentions of acting on crush.. Perhaps 8yrs tym,it might be a different story.
hehe, that's the spirit

1 Like

Its neither wrong nor right to have a crush on anyone, no matter the age.

This is largely because we don't have control over who or what we develop a crush for. We don't even have control over how or when the feeling comes.

We do, however, have control over whether or not we choose to act on that feeling. In this regard I agree with sonoflucifer...nothing to be ashamed of but don't act on it. That's where the shame is.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by fijiano202(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2015
oga get close and nuture that babe ...in 2 yrs time you are good to go...child abuse age in nigeria is 12..if u think am lying ask bro yerima
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Preciouswesley(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

My brother, during rough times, try ashawo. Less hassle. The OP don use soap finish himself. undecided

i'm not surprised at ur vulgarity, ur name says it all..SMH
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by ifex370(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
Paedophile alert!

exactly what I was looking for grin
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Ranchhoddas: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
damn funny.
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by jnrbayano(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2015
"Platonic" and at the same time "crush"

Issoryt.
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2015
Excercise patience,Wait
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Preciouswesley:

i'm not surprised at ur vulgarity, ur name says it all..SMH
My brother, deactivate your account. My honest advice.
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2015
Donpoker9:
no bad....I guess in d next 10 years u will know dat dia is nufin wrong with it
Guy be realistic! they won't b together again in d next ten years.
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by cutieberie1(f): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

i never knew lucifer's son exists and even lives on earth...hmmm...ur signature onli God will deliver u
Re: Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? by tosyne2much(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
roflwkmd grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would U Nt Marry Even If A Gun Is Pointed To Ur Head / How Ex-oau Student Transformed From Man To Woman (photos) / Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.