Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (61353 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shy guys are pretty hard to figure out, unsurprisingly.They're shy, so they're probably also kind of quiet and awkward, not just around you, buh around everyone.
It's just more difficult, because a shy guy isn't going to tell you how beautiful you look, or just approach you and ask you to go out, on a date.So...is he really shy? Here are 10 things Shy Guys display that show you're their crush.

1.Looking At Their Crush, Then Looking Away :This is a sign, because I used to do it back then. The dude repeatedly stared at their crush, then immediately looking away when their crush look at him, this could definitely mean that he likes ,er.Especially if he acts super weird afterwards, by which he's avoiding her gaze entirely, walking away or acting like she don't exist.

2.Chatting With Their Crush On Social Media, But Won't Talk To Them In Person :This is another tell-tale sign.A lot of shy guys, just don't feel comfortable talking face-to-face.It's much easier for them to talk through Social media chats apps or mobile texting..

3.Hangs Around Her,Even If They Doesn't Initiate Conversation :He pops up everywhere She is, and always sit near her in class, buh doesn't speak to her, it could mean that he's too shy to make the first move, so he's hoping she will.He's purposely putting himself in situations where she can talk to him, so he doesn't have to do it.Try starting a conversation and see what happens.

4.They're Different Around Their Crush :Pay attention to how he acts around his friends versus how he acts around her.If he seems talkative around his friend, buh nervous and quiet around her, it could mean that he likes her and just doesn't know how to act.

5.Uncomfortable When Other Guys Talk To Her :There is this feeling of insecurity in his mind that someone else might just sweep her away from him and so he gets all uncomfortable and weird.

6.Stammering While Talking To Their Crush :If his crush start a casual conversation.. see how he reacts to her.He stammers back a reply, while looking around the room buh not at his crush, then you know he has an intense crush going..

7.Very Sensitive To A Lady's Touch :If a lady happens to touch him playfully, or just casually, he might respond as if he got an electric shock.You will see his face go all pink, he might suddenly move away or just overly self-conscious.It just shows your touch means a lot to him.

8.They're Afraid To Ask For Their Crush's Number :They are too afraid to ask for their crush's number, instead they get it from their crush's friends or from other source, and call her up on some pretext(Usually a pretty lame one).

9.Blushing :They blushed the entire time their crush is talking to them even though they have nothing to be blushing about..."Trying to maintain the going conversation".

10.Compliments Small Changes To Their Crush's Appearance :That new hairstyle. That new dress. That new shade of lipstick.Whatever it is their crush discarded or added, he's likely to make a comment on it.It's their way of showing their crush.."I notice You".

Are you a shy Guy? Can you relate to these? What can you relate to the most?

Feel free to add yours.
Comments are highly welcome.

List Compiled By:
DanceVille

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Cutehector(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Very true.. omgosh.. I am a serious culprit..

Especially number one. Chai may God help me.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by vizkiz: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
That was back then in secondary school...No time to be keeping crush when someone else is furking her silly undecided

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:
That was back then in secondary school...No time to be keeping crush when someone else is furking her silly undecided
SECONDED AND THIRDED PLUS FOURTHED.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
D only crush i have is for selena gomez. i cant be crushing on all these oloshos pretending to be good ladies.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
That number one eh, e get as e de happen

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by ireneony(f): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:
grin grin grin...
Your comments are always wicked grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is me exactly..........b4 i Got into the university.

Thank God for the University now, i'm now a top player and an Alpha male

8 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Guilty as charged. I remember one girl I was dying for in my office. Then I was a manager in one of the chain's outlet She resigned to go to school. One day when she came around, I gave her loads of complimentary stuff. Talked to her briefly and went back to work. When she was about to leave she sent for me and gave me a full body hug, but I was so stiff. She just kept laughing. Me, I dismissed the whole from mind and went back to work.

Later that evening, I received a BBM. Message from her..... It read;

"Shy Boy"

Fuxk... I had no idea my shyness was that obvious.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DaZion(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
It's as if this op knows much about we shy guys..

I remember wen i was in ss2 wen Bunmi was my crush, I dnt knw hw to approach but colect her numba frm her frnd.I tried text msg but asking her hw she's doing instead teli her "i'm in love wit" u..

This op nailed it all.
Nice write-up Dancevile.

Lalasticlala, what did u tink sir?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Oga take a chill pill ...There's a huge difference between being shy and being TIMID. One can be shy and equally assertive. Problem only begins to crop up when shyness is used as an excuse for not demanding what you really want out a of relationship.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by vizkiz: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
ireneony:
grin grin grin...
Your comments are always wicked grin

It's heartbreaking now. Imagine thinking about one girl day and night while one guy is spanking her ass during doggy...sad

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DaZion(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
WriteBoy:
Guilty as charged. I remember one girl I was dying for in my office. Then I was a manager in one of the chain's outlet She resigned to go to school. One day when she came around, I gave her loads of complimentary stuff. Talked to her briefly and went back to work. When she was about to leave she sent for me and gave me a full body hug, but I was so stiff. She just kept laughing. Me, I dismissed the whole from mind and went back to work.

"Shy Boy"

oh boy! Guys ar diffrnt.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by vizkiz: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
WriteBoy:

Oga take a chill pill ...There's a huge difference between being shy and being TIMID. One can be shy and equally assertive. Problem only begins to crop up when shyness is used as an excuse for not demanding what you really want out a relationship.

I never typed nothing about being shy did I

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by ireneony(f): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:

It's heartbreaking now. Imagine thinking about one girl day and night while one guy is spanking her ass during doggy...sad
lol...true!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:

I never typed nothing about being shy did I

No you did not, however read your comment again and tell me if it does not connote; "Being shy will not let you move past the crush stage"

Some of us are idealists, there's far more fun when you know her from afar and she's a perfect angel.... Because getting closer will snap you out of that dream. At least it's so in my case.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Very true.. omgosh.. I am a serious culprit..

Especially number one. Chai may God help me.
Boss! Lol at that serious culprit.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by vizkiz: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
ireneony:
lol...true!

what about you? You think about your crushes?
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:
Hmm! Now you don upgrade boss...
Though, it's normal to be a shy guy especially when one is in secondary school.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
That number one eh, e get as e de happen
You guilty of it right?
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by ireneony(f): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:

what about you? You think about your crushes?
if I say NO, that means I'm a bloody liar. Yes! I do think about my crushes...I have lost count of all my crushes grin

I'm human bro and I got blood running through my veins.

#no time to form holier than thou!

7 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by vizkiz: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
WriteBoy:

No you did not, however read your comment again and tell me if it does not connote; "Being shy will not let you move past the crush stage"

Some of us are idealists, there's far more fun when you know her from afar and she's a perfect angel.... Because getting closer will snap you out of that dream. At least it's so in my case.

ermmm... OK undecided

DanceVille:
Hmm! Now you don upgrade boss...
Though, it's normal to be a shy guy especially when one is in secondary school.

Yeah "puberty stage"
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by vizkiz: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
ireneony:
if I say NO, that means I'm a bloody liar. Yes! I do think about my crushes...I have lost count of all my crushes grin

I'm human bro and I got blood running through my veins.

#no time to form holier than thou!

But we don't later end up with 80% of those we crush on so what's the point
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:

ermmm... OK undecided

Yeah "puberty stage"

Abi now..Everybody must pass through that stage.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by ireneony(f): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:

But we don't later end up with 80% of those we crush on so what's the point
it's nature...and sometimes you ve to relax and let nature take its course smiley

People like you end up licking what u run from.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
DanceVille:
You guilty of it right?
Still, anytime I see, ehenmmm.

She may be a nairalander
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
DanceVille:
You guilty of it right?

She may be a nairalander
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by ojnnaco(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
In Phyno's Voice: Years ago I will never forget

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
WriteBoy:

"Shy Boy"

Yeh! That's too painful..
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

She may be a nairalander
hmm! So u dnt want to xpose urself ryt?
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by henrydadon(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
every guy can relate with this..op ur head dey there
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
DanceVille:
hmm! So u dnt want to xpose urself ryt?

something like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.