Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

*a Boys Language And Itz Meanings* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *a Boys Language And Itz Meanings* (739 Views)

21 TYPES AND FACTS OF SPERMS WITH MEANINGS / Itz D Luk Alike Season Ooo Help Me Judge.. / Name A Boys Favourite Lie ......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*a Boys Language And Itz Meanings* by jaelz(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
Aii so much talk about a girls language and what they really do mean inside like:
when a girl say "its okay"; it means "am in the middle of the atlantic ocean swirling round d bermuda triangle about to be swallowed in it" i.e am not okay and fine is what it truly means.
Hmmm oya guys make us ma post our own languages and what they do really mean
Re: *a Boys Language And Itz Meanings* by ijobaooorun(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Just came here to book space for this year dooow. grin grin grin
Re: *a Boys Language And Itz Meanings* by maajin007(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
guys are most of the time straightforward
Re: *a Boys Language And Itz Meanings* by jaelz(m): 12:48am On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmmm yup true buh cmon there has to be something now some sorta language
Re: *a Boys Language And Itz Meanings* by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 02, 2015
Am hungry___he needs food
Cold is worrying him_____he needs serious smooching
Am horny_____speechless
Story for the Gods_____speechless

Thank God am gay tongue

(1) (Reply)

Must Read! Valentine's Day Myths Revealed / 25 Ways To Keep Being Romantic To Your Wife / See The Suprise Message Airtel Sent To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.