Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year (3774 Views)

My Birthday On Point Ladies Wish Me Happy Birthday / I Need A Man Who We Make Me Happy Call Me On 090......... / My Girlfriend Is Too Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year by benuejosh: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
little things in relationship act a spices that flavours up relationship, to me they are the ones i consider highly above other things because they are little but can cause havoc if not noticed or dealt with properly. today been the new year, i was at the watch night and i programmed my text messages to send ones it was 12:00am(00:00). while by few mutes to new year(11:58pm) i turned the calender of my phone on to see how it would change from 2014 to 2015. immediately i saw it change my text messages started sending, i was actually the first to send text message to close to 50 people. the person i least expected who was far away from my imagination, some one i didn't in my life expect to do what he did was the first to send me a text @ 12:14am. i swallowed my spit and said this year was an exceptional year for me. i wait for a while if my madam would call or send a text and she didnt. hmmmmmmm, gan gan gan, my mind started boiling i was almost becoming upset but then i said i wont get angry it was a new year i smiled over it. i waited patiently only for her to casually send me a whatsapp chat. wishing me happy new year and hope she was the first. i laughed and closed the chat. the most annoying part again was that my best friend's girlfriend was the first to call me and wish me a happy new year even before she sent the chat. my own madam came last out of everything. The first text i received was from a guy(my former course-mate) the first call was from a lady i.e my best friend's girlfriend. The first female to send me a text was my Ex. after the whole analysis for today, i have decided not to talk to her again since she lost out the first place in the turn out of events this morning. So Am i wrong?
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Go look bush jare. Me talking money, u talking girl..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lol.. Bros your head dey analyse oo.
Happy new year sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year by benuejosh: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
money before girls o. now am talking girls done with money long ago.
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ok goodluck, search on..
benuejosh:
money before girls o. now am talking girls done with money long ago.
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year by benuejosh: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
MzPreshie:
Lol.. Bros your head dey analyse oo.
Happy new year sha.
thanks jare. wish you the very best of the year. cheers.
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year by StPete: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
U didn't even reason if she could have the following issues at the time:

Low battery not to make calls or send msgs
Not enough airtime
She could be sleeping at the time u sent yours

Do not assume until you have heard her reasons for not sending msgs
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Don't mind him
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year by benuejosh: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
brito:

Don't mind him
really?. Money before girls, am done with money now itz the girls. so hold on.
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year by benuejosh: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
StPete:
U didn't even reason if she could have the following issues at the time:

Low battery not to make calls or send msgs
Not enough airtime
She could be sleeping at the time u sent yours

Do not assume until you have heard her reasons for not sending msgs
hmmmm,.sir, non of those things you mentioned.
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
benuejosh:
really?. Money before girls, am done with money now itz the girls. so hold on.

Ok, enjoy

(1) (Reply)

U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man / Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.