Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship (2634 Views)

During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix) / Money Or Sex Which Do Women Fantasize On The Most / 3 Months Without Internet OR 3 Months Without SEX – Which Would You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
THESE ain't for some nobody..This topic ain't for kids yo!!sex or money which can actually sustain a relationship..this is a serious and confusing topic so answer with "good adequate and intelligent-mind changing comments
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Keemy88(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
None. Love is what sustains a relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by sammondonpoint(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
NONE BUT LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by wunmi590(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
I ws hre
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by remsonik(f): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
None can actually sustain a relationship. Build your relationship on love and acts of kindness that shows how much you love your partner. If you build your relationship on sex,sex will be the only thing holding it together and nothing you do will interest or serve as mind blowing to your partner likewise of you build it on money.
Money is good but don't make it what's holding your relationship together, if a girl will only date you cos of money run!! Same goes for guys too

3 Likes

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Aitee1: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Keemy88:
None. Love is what sustains a relationship.

I disagree bro...sometimes love is not enough to hold a relationship

Friendship is the ideal thing to go for...if you can be that loyal friend to your partner it goes a long way!

5 Likes

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
Both!
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Ploy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
I'm about to take the oath of celibacy. No more relationship poo.

To you question, understanding sustains relationship. It's neither love nor money.

2 Likes

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by cutieberie1(f): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
none, build ur relationship on something better than those 2 mentioned above...build it on mutual trust,friendship and understanding and it will last longer...but if i must choose-money.

1 Like

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
If there is no money how is he going to buy a condom angry angry

Money o
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
I believe in love and all that comes with it;that includes understanding,trust,friendship and every other little important thing...these little things cannot be separated from real love. i believe what the op was really trying to ask was if love could sustain a relationship without money...love without money is dying love that can fall off @ any moment..like a man without much blood in his system.You guys should be realistic b4 u post anything...Like it or not in today's world life without money is not real...no matter the amount of love,trust,understanding or friendship you may have for each other..the object of all life is development,and everything that lives has a right to all d development it is capable of attaining.Love finds its most natural and spontaneous expression in giving.The man who has nothing to give cannot fill his place as a husband,father,citizen or as a man....hope u get my code and really think about it & be truthful to yourself...cos nothing worse pass when u tell yourself lies.
There is a saying "No romance without Finance" smiley

I am not saying you cant fall in love with a broke dude...just make sure he is making moves not to remain broke...

2 Likes

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
runnazz:
I believe in love and all that comes with it;that includes understanding,trust,friendship and every other little important thing...these little things cannot be separated from real love. i believe what the op was really trying to ask was if love could sustain a relationship without money...love without money is dying love that can fall off @ any moment..like a man without much blood in his system.You guys should be realistic b4 u post anything...Like it or not in today's world life without money is not real...no matter the amount of love,trust,understanding or friendship you may have for each other..the object of all life is development,and everything that lives has a right to all d development it is capable of attaining.Love finds its most natural and spontaneous expression in giving.The man who has nothing to give cannot fill his place as a husband,father,citizen or as a man....hope u get my code and really think about it & be truthful to yourself...cos nothing worse pass when u tell yourself lies.
There is a saying "No romance without Finance" smiley

I am not saying you cant fall in love with a broke dude...just make sure he is making moves not to remain broke...
You do not know anything on what am trying to say..i only asked a question which is there before your very eyes..MONEY OR SEX,WHICH ONE CAN SUSTAIN A RELATIONSHIP?
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
chester47:
You do not know anything on what am trying to say..i only asked a question which is there before your very eyes..MONEY OR SEX,WHICH ONE CAN SUSTAIN A RELATIONSHIP?

then your question is baseless and dumb...sorry...money alone can never sustain a relationship and sex alone can never sustain a relationship either..even both without love cannot hold it together except its on a contractual term your question is unreal and childish sorry i even responded @ first i tot u where saying something more real angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Kenneth205(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
exthar87:

Money o

grin Happy new year
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by youngds: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
exthar87:

Money o

What happens to Withdrawer method??
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
love holds a relationship together
sex creates strong bonds in that relationship
money makes d relationship sweeter...
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by ivyy(f): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
In the ideal sense LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by ritababe(f): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Money keep the r/ship going, but sex sustain it.

1 Like

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
This guy is crazy..money and sex are two different things all together..money and love are two different things..love and sex are two different things..MAKING LOVE AND HAVING SEX IS TWO DIFFERENT THINGS TOO..HAVING GOOD SEX AND HAVING A REAL LOVE MAKING ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS TOO..Confused? oya ask me to explain
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 02, 2015
ivyy:
In the ideal sense LOVE

hmmmm
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2015
It's boring I prefer the full package with C
youngds:

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2015
Happiest year ever to you cool cool
Kenneth205:

grin Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by youngds: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
exthar87:
It's boring I prefer the full package with C
undecided I dont reach climax with c , "she" would tapout!! Like seriously
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
You can be Mr world o..
You can be Mr Africa..
You can be Mr big Jt..

Without Money Nothing Can Be Done..
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by MRMICKMEN: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
ritababe:
Money keep the r/ship going, but sex sustain it.

and when impotency strikes? and the moni is still there.
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by rafeelly(m): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
youngds:

what happened to deposit method.. dude no be bank operation cheesy
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by EstarKeys(f): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
chester47:
THESE ain't for some nobody..This topic ain't for kids yo!!sex or money which can actually sustain a relationship..this is a serious and confusing topic so answer with "good adequate and intelligent-mind changing comments
HAPPY NEW YEAR
none of the above
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Ryabcool(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
I think it all boils down to why you're in a relationship. If a girl goes into it for the money, she'd bail as soon as the guy gets broke. And if it's for the sex that a guy goes into a relationship, then he would bail as soon as possible if she tells him that she has decided to stop sex and dedicate her life to god.

I think the number one sustenance of a relationship is communication. That is the key thing needed in All relationships
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by charijee(f): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Money nourishes it.....hot sex spices it but love sustains it

1 Like

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
I said money or sex..I never mentioned love,money or sex.cant you people understand simple English.
Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by switstefie(f): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
runnazz:

then your question is baseless and dumb...sorry...money alone can never sustain a relationship and sex alone can never sustain a relationship either..even both without love cannot hold it together except its on a contractual term your question is unreal and childish sorry i even responded @ first i tot u where saying something more real angry angry

me likey smiley

1 Like

Re: Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship by zeezahbee(f): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Love then money then sex

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Signs Your Relationship Will Last Forever. / Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. / Before You Date My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.