Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. (2629 Views)

Ladies! Best Way To Deal With Cheating? (viewers Discretion) / Ladies Best Reply To Defend Expensive Meal On A Date...must See Photo / Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2015
BG Chicken Sandwich to learn how to prepare it click link below

http://www.browngarri.com/how-to-make-bg-chicken-sandwich-step-by-step-video/

Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by ZedX2: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2015
I hope they're taking notes. cheesy
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by falconey(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2015
It looks like krabby patty.
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by Mhizkel(f): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2015
What's romantic about this now?
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Any better ideas?
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

check this out, you tell your man you want to give him a breakfast treat and you serve him this while in bed with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice ...... Dont you think its romantic? Or would you prefer serving him noodles and egg?
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2015
falconey:
It looks like krabby patty.

lol sponge bob... u funyy
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by Mhizkel(f): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2015
donfineboi:

check this out, you tell your man you want to give him a breakfast treat and you serve him this while in bed with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice ...... Dont you think its romantic? Or would you prefer serving him noodles and egg?
yes!
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
yes!

Very typical...
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by Mhizkel(f): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2015
donfineboi:

Any better ideas?
His favorite would do
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by Mhizkel(f): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2015
donfineboi:

Very typical... I believe you r a yoruba lady...
What if i tell u i'm not?
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
His favorite would do

Try this one and see for yourself..... You know many Nigerians are reluctant in trying new things......
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

I know u r
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by Mhizkel(f): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2015
donfineboi:

Try this one and see for yourself..... You know many Nigerians are reluctant in trying new things......
He doesn't eat this
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Most yoruba ladies I know seldom take food as a major issue..... Anything goes...
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
He doesn't eat this

very interesting.... What does he eat then...?
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
He doesn't eat this

Everyone eats bread na
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Abeg babe. no spoil my market... grin
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by Mhizkel(f): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2015
donfineboi:

Abeg babe. no spoil my market... grin
Lol...sowi o!
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by Mhizkel(f): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2015
donfineboi:

Everyone eats bread na
Not everyone
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2015
It is also rich in nutrients and its a balanced diet. Just one sandwich is enough with freshly squeezed orange juice......
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
Not everyone

oya talk wetin u n ur bobo dey chop?
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by Mhizkel(f): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2015
donfineboi:

very interesting.... What does he eat then...?
noodles
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by falconey(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
Not everyone
who doesn't ?
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by Mhizkel(f): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2015
donfineboi:

Most yoruba ladies I know seldom take food as a major issue..... Anything goes...
U are rong
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by Mhizkel(f): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2015
falconey:
who doesn't ?
My bro and fiancee doesn't
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
U are rong

You see I was right you are yoruba
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
U are rong

I am a yoruba guy for your info.... So I know what I am talking about....
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by Mhizkel(f): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2015
donfineboi:

You see I was right you are yoruba
I'm not
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by donfineboi: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
I'm not

Whats ur favorite meal?
Re: Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. by Mhizkel(f): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2015
donfineboi:

Whats ur favorite meal?
chuchi lin min ho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can He Marry His Mother's Sister Daughter? / Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday / 8 Guys You Must Never, Under Any Circumstances, Fall In Love With(*ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.